PDA

View Full Version : Petition to extend Collins before he is able to test market

Partial
10-18-2009, 02:26 PM
Collins is a star in any defense. Lock him up.

Signed,
Partial

TennesseePackerBacker
10-18-2009, 04:44 PM
It'll happen.

pbmax
10-18-2009, 04:46 PM
Please explain why Bigby coming back had a bigger impact? :wink:

bobblehead
10-18-2009, 04:59 PM
Please explain why Bigby coming back had a bigger impact? :wink:

It allowed Collins to play his game.

That being said I've been a big "twigby" supporter and Partial is not lately. I think the fact that when he plays we give up few points vs. the alternative is a good argument for extending him as well.

packerbacker1234
10-18-2009, 05:54 PM
Collins does need to be locked up.

And... we can't just let Bigby go either. The defense is simply better with him on the field. They said it best today: We can now blitz from everywhere without as much worry in a blown safety coverage.

Bibgy isn't the greatest player in the world, but he's solid back there. We have had zero luck replacing him when he is injured, so he needs to be locked up.

Brandon494
10-18-2009, 07:04 PM

And... we can't just let Bigby go either. The defense is simply better with him on the field. They said it best today: We can now blitz from everywhere without as much worry in a blown safety coverage.

Bibgy isn't the greatest player in the world, but he's solid back there. We have had zero luck replacing him when he is injured, so he needs to be locked up.

agreed, Bigby is a big part of this defense mainly due to the fact we have no depth at the safty positions.

MichiganPackerFan
10-20-2009, 12:33 PM
agreed, he can cover and make plays.

signed,

MPF

bobblehead
10-20-2009, 12:35 PM

agreed, Bigby is a big part of this defense mainly due to the fact we have no depth at the safty positions.

I would say his bone jarring hits and interceptions are a better argument than "we have no one else".