for interested parties...

http://player.streamtheworld.com/_players/entercom/player/?id=WSSP

Thanks Thug Hug.

Noodle
10-19-2009, 03:55 PM
How'd he do?

red
10-19-2009, 04:05 PM
did he demand a trade to a team that can keep him upright?

Freak Out
10-19-2009, 04:36 PM
How'd he do?

He did fine....but he sounded depressed. :lol:

Rodgers is the consummate team player...Rome tried to get him to throw the OL or coaching staff under the bus but he's way to smart for that. He did sound a little down though but I have not heard him interview very often so that just might be his style.

SnakeLH2006
10-24-2009, 02:06 AM
Aaron "Everett"......

Freak Out
11-20-2009, 12:53 PM
Woodson on Rome radio next hour.

Partial
11-30-2009, 11:38 AM
Today at noon. Check it out live by googling wssp and clicking the listen live on the right hand side.

SkinBasket
11-30-2009, 12:06 PM
Today at noon. Check it out live by googling wssp and clicking the listen live on the right hand side.

Where would one google this wssp?

green_bowl_packer
11-30-2009, 12:10 PM

Where would one google this wssp?

good stuff - thanks
http://www.sportsradio1250.com/

RashanGary
11-30-2009, 12:25 PM
Good interview. Said playcalling has changed, took pressure off the OL. Said he's made an effort to get the ball out quicker. Said the OL is doing better too.

Pretty much what I've been saying when many want to just blame the OL.

ThunderDan
11-30-2009, 12:28 PM
Good interview. Said playcalling has changed, took pressure off the OL. Said he's made an effort to get the ball out quicker. Said the OL is doing better too.

Huh?? If the O-Line was good, would they be changing the playcalling? It just shows that MM finally figured out the O-Line is weak so we need to play call to hide our weakness.

Freak Out
11-30-2009, 01:08 PM
Rodgers is a good guy and a damn good QB.....glad he's a Packer.

RashanGary
11-30-2009, 01:14 PM
Huh?? If the O-Line was good, would they be changing the playcalling? It just shows that MM finally figured out the O-Line is weak so we need to play call to hide our weakness.

What they were trying to do, it doesn't take a weak OL to fail, just not an elite one. I think we've proven taht we don't have an elite OL, but the next few weeks will prove they're not bad either.

channtheman
11-30-2009, 01:34 PM

I don't think many were saying it was all on the O line. I don't recall anyone saying that, actually. I did hear that Rodgers needs to get rid of it quicker and many of us were wondering where the slants, screens, etc. were. Only NOW has the playcalling changed to allow Rodgers to get rid of it quicker as well as take pressure off the O line.

Partial
11-30-2009, 02:15 PM

OL is fine. Pressure has died down on Rodgers immensely the past few weeks.

Rodgers made one comment that stuck out to me, about dumbing down the offense and going back to the first two mini-camp installs and that's it. That's fascinating to me that while they did this, at the same time the sacks were cut down.

To me, that says he's much more comfortable with these plays and is just playing instead of scanning, thinking and making a decision. I interpret this as he's better at these plays instead of "the playcalling is allowing him to get rid of the ball quicker because they're not sending 5 guys deep every play".

He's been playing very well the past few weeks, not taking sacks, making the right pass, etc. If they keep playing O like this they have a chance at the playoffs.

RashanGary
11-30-2009, 02:46 PM
To me, that says he's much more comfortable with these plays and is just playing instead of scanning, thinking and making a decision. I interpret this as he's better at these plays instead of "the playcalling is allowing him to get rid of the ball quicker because they're not sending 5 guys deep every play".

Good point. He did say that. I had a bit of a blinder on when listening to that because it supported my stance on the OL, but you're right. He did say he was just better at running these core plays.

That's how Indy does it. I've heard Manning say time and time again taht they don't have a big play book, they just execute the passes they do have to perfection. Capers has a similar approach with his defense in keeping it "simple" for his guys yet complex for the opposition to plan for.

I heard that, but it didn't quite hit me as significant until you brought it up here.

gbgary
11-30-2009, 02:52 PM
one play that's really worked lately is that big slant. you know, from the shotgun. it's slower developing, than the regular slant, and thrown further downfield.

RashanGary
11-30-2009, 02:53 PM
one play that's really worked lately is that big slant. you know, from the shotgun. it's slower developing, than the regular slant, and thrown further downfield.

Is taht called the skinny post? Finley seems to run it a lot I think.

gbgary
11-30-2009, 02:54 PM

Is taht called the skinny post?

don't know. troy called it a slant but it's really not...to me anyway.