PDA

View Full Version : Sons of Anarchy

Deputy Nutz
10-21-2009, 03:04 PM
Simply the best show since the Sapranos. It is unbelievably written and the acting is actually really good. Of course real biker clubs don't act like the one portrayed on the show, but neither was the mob that was on Sapranos. FX is really on to something. I am watching the second season right now, and slowly watching the first season on the internet.

Give it a couple of episodes, I know you will like it to.

digitaldean
10-21-2009, 07:53 PM
Simply the best show since the Sapranos. It is unbelievably written and the acting is actually really good. Of course real biker clubs don't act like the one portrayed on the show, but neither was the mob that was on Sapranos. FX is really on to something. I am watching the second season right now, and slowly watching the first season on the internet.

Give it a couple of episodes, I know you will like it to.

I agree. I have been watching episodes on FX or on HULU.com

Katey Segal still looks pretty darn good......

SnakeLH2006
10-24-2009, 02:47 AM
I watch it...and love the biker shit. Snake has a dirt bike, a metal bike, and his oft-ditched crotchrocket. I love all bikes. The show is better than average, but damn if dude doesn't need to lay into the Skinheads for raping his 60 year-old Al Bundy castoff at some point. Season 2 is boring so far. Snake'd fucked all those dudes up at his point. The jackets are cool. But Snake still rides his crotchrocket daily...till it's 20 or so (usually November).

SkinBasket
11-25-2009, 10:37 AM
for brando

with love,
the skinbasket

Brando19
11-25-2009, 10:53 AM
Thanks, skin...guess I should look before starting a thread that's already been started.

This is the best show on television. The second season is coming to a close. Every week is action packed. I believe Clay and Jackson will continue fighting in Season 3.

GrnBay007
11-25-2009, 12:08 PM
Can you buy season 1 in a box set DVD?

If so, sounds like something I can put on my x-mas list. :D

Brando19
11-25-2009, 12:22 PM
Can you buy season 1 in a box set DVD?

If so, sounds like something I can put on my x-mas list. :D

Yes, Season 1 is available in box set right now.

Fosco33
11-25-2009, 12:32 PM
I started watching from last season's finale. It's slowly rising on my favorite show list (Breaking Bad is still #1 though).

Last night's episode was great drama. Family/club coming together but still not getting retribution. Next week's finale should kickass.