PDA

View Full Version : Ooooouchy !

BEARMAN
10-26-2009, 10:35 PM
What do you think, lack of prepairiedness, too long off (buy week), or just plain old azz kickin ? I am glad it is over, one loss, move on.
On another note, may I ask, what are ya alls feeling on Lord Farve coming into his/your house to do battle ? Just woundering ?

Scott Campbell
10-26-2009, 10:39 PM
I'd be more concerned it was somebody good - like Kyle Orton.

gbgary
10-26-2009, 10:56 PM
What do you think, lack of prepairiedness, too long off (buy week), or just plain old azz kickin ? I am glad it is over, one loss, move on.
On another note, may I ask, what are ya alls feeling on Lord Favre coming into his/your house to do battle ? Just woundering ?

if we lose the next one we'll all join you in the 2010 draft talk thread. fix a big pot of coffee, it's gonna be a long wait.

Bossman641
10-26-2009, 11:09 PM
On another note, may I ask, what are ya alls feeling on Lord Favre coming into his/your house to do battle ? Just woundering ?

How could it be too long off when the Bears played the Falcons last week?

Scott Campbell
10-26-2009, 11:13 PM

if we lose the next one we'll all join you in the 2010 draft talk thread. fix a big pot of coffee, it's gonna be a long wait.

Do they have any picks left?

Gotta give Bearman a big shout out for showing his ugly face here after a difficult loss. Unlike the other cowardly bear troll.

MadScientist
10-26-2009, 11:52 PM

The title of this thread is what I want Favre to say often next week. That's how I feel. :)

As for the Bears, they looked like they were unprepared for Cincy's intensity. It's like Benson was pissed off and the rest of the Bengals rallied around him and played pissed off too. I want to see the Packers play like that next week.

MadtownPacker
10-26-2009, 11:58 PM
On another note, may I ask, what are ya alls feeling on Lord Favre coming into his/your house to do battle ? Just woundering ?Obviously the answer is that "the bears still suck" but I appreciate you asking my thoughts. :lol:

Regular season game of the year.

CaliforniaCheez
10-27-2009, 12:21 AM
The Bengals are actually pretty good this season.

Hey, you get the Browns this week.

HarveyWallbangers
10-27-2009, 12:41 AM

I realize you've been a bit down on the Packers so far this year, but I'm not ready to write off a playoff berth with a loss this week. I'd be ready to write off a division title, but there are still two wild card berths up for grabs and I don't see the teams around us playing consistent ball either. The Vikings lost twice to us in the regular season in 2004, but still managed to grab a wild card berth and then took us out in the playoffs.

Gunakor
10-27-2009, 01:06 AM

I realize you've been a bit down on the Packers so far this year, but I'm not ready to write off a playoff berth with a loss this week. I'd be ready to write off a division title, but there are still two wild card berths up for grabs and I don't see the teams around us playing consistent ball either. The Vikings lost twice to us in the regular season in 2004, but still managed to grab a wild card berth and then took us out in the playoffs.

Wasn't there a year not too long ago where the Bears lost to the Packers twice and ended up winning the division?

Brandon494
10-27-2009, 01:08 AM

I agree this is a very important game but in no way does it take us out of the playoff picture. If we go 6-4 in the final 10 games that should be enough to make the playoffs being 10-6 in the NFC.

Iron Mike
10-27-2009, 05:37 AM
What do you think?

I think it has a lot to do with shitty OL, pedestrian RB, unimaginative play calling, DL that can't pressure the QB, etc. etc.

IOW, the same things that plague the Packers. To be truthful, both teams probably can't hope for better than 8-8/9-7.

At least we didn't trade all our draft picks for emo QB. :twisted: And our Defense is not geriatric. So our team's future is probably considerably brighter.

Rastak
10-27-2009, 06:33 AM

I agree completely, although a sweep might be pretty bad for morale and could start a slide. A win would be pretty big but wouldn't mean an immediate division crown, the Vikings would still have at least a tie for the division after the bye while playing the Lions.

MJZiggy
10-27-2009, 06:48 AM
Gotta give Bearman a big shout out for showing his ugly face here after a difficult loss. Unlike the other cowardly bear troll.

+1. That takes balls.

pbmax
10-27-2009, 07:49 AM
Defense is getting old my friend. Too many injuries to the LBs. And the less Cutler throws, the better.

Need to repair O line run blocking and get younger on D.

Congratulations for showing up at all, even two days later. :lol:

MichiganPackerFan
10-27-2009, 08:53 AM

+1. That takes balls.

Agreed.

Tony Oday
10-27-2009, 09:14 AM
On the bright side for the teddy bears you have Olsen and that Knox kid looks good. Just an older team that has been hit with injuries...reminds me of a Favreless Pack, not enough turnover at key positions on defense.

cheesner
10-27-2009, 09:24 AM
It was a messy, contentious divorce, but we kept the house. Although he has taken up with a currently very attractive new mate in his life, we can see that she is shallow, lots of makeup, and probably won't be there for him in another few months. I am sure he desires to come into his old house and rub our noses in it, but we have moved on with a younger more dedicated QB and are just very happy with our own situation and could care less about what he is doing.

Dabaddestbear
10-27-2009, 10:20 AM

Glad to hear you were thinking of me. Excuse me for not being glued to a PC while I was out enjoying my vacation. I havent posted on here in about two weeks so why would you expect me to instantly be on here ONE day after the Bears played..lol.

retailguy
10-27-2009, 10:23 AM

Glad to hear you were thinking of me. Excuse me for not being glued to a PC while I was out enjoying my vacation. I havent posted on here in about two weeks so why would you expect me to instantly be on here ONE day after the Bears played..lol.

yet, here you are....

Scott Campbell
10-27-2009, 10:23 AM
Something tells me that if the Bears had beaten the Packers, you'd have found a way.

Anyway, was it you that was making fun of us for losing to the Bengals?

retailguy
10-27-2009, 10:24 AM

Wasn't there a year not too long ago where the Bears lost to the Packers twice and ended up winning the division?

Yes, 2003, I think. They were 13-3 with two losses to us, and another mulligan somewhere. That was Dick Jauron's best year, I think they played in Champaign while the new spaceship was landing.

Dabaddestbear
10-27-2009, 10:30 AM
Something tells me that if the Bears had beaten the Packers, you'd have found a way.

No, I dont get a hard on for a win or loss, only happiness, or distraught. I dont rush to a pc in any circumstances when I am on vacation.
Maybe I did make fun of your loss, dont recall it, but so what if I did make fun of you guys losing, thats what rival fans do. :twisted:

Scott Campbell
10-27-2009, 10:32 AM

No, I dont get a hard on for a win or loss, only happiness, or distraught. I dont rush to a pc in any circumstances when I am on vacation.
Maybe I did make fun of your loss, dont recall it, but so what if I did make fun of you guys losing, thats what rival fans do. :twisted:

You didn't just make fun of us losing. You made fun of us losing a close game to a crappy Bengals team - which made Sunday's meltdown extra ironic.

Dabaddestbear
10-27-2009, 10:55 AM

You didn't just make fun of us losing. You made fun of us losing a close game to a crappy Bengals team - which made Sunday's meltdown extra ironic.
How about you bump that post for me, cuz I dont recall going that far, but it would have been understood if I did since EVERYONE thought you guys lost to a crappy Bengals team. Even your fellow Packer fans on here was saying that.
In hindsight I think you guys are the ones that made them realize they got something there. So yep, I am going to blame this loss all on the Packers cuz you guys make mediocre teams turn into very good teams overnight. :wink:

Scott Campbell
10-27-2009, 11:33 AM
How about you bump that post for me, cuz I dont recall going that far, but it would have been understood if I did since EVERYONE thought you guys lost to a crappy Bengals team. Even your fellow Packer fans on here was saying that.
In hindsight I think you guys are the ones that made them realize they got something there. So yep, I am going to blame this loss all on the Packers cuz you guys make mediocre teams turn into very good teams overnight. :wink:

That theory has a serious flaw that you may want to consider. We played the Bears in week 1.

red
10-27-2009, 12:12 PM

yeah that had to hurt

what exactly happened?

MadScientist
10-27-2009, 01:33 PM

yeah that had to hurt

what exactly happened?

Nobody noticed the soft announcement before the kickoff:
"For today's game, the part of the Bengals will be played by the Patriots and the part of the Bears will be played by the Titans."

gbgary
10-27-2009, 08:40 PM

i've mostly been down on MM. i supported the D last year when most blamed the season on them...i blamed the inept offense. i've never had a problem with AR...though i did question his injury history in the beginning. he's a great quarterback and the Pack are in very good hands with him as the qb. i've never had a problem with Grant... he's a very good back. i have had a problem with TT and his inactivity in the FA market.

as for the playoffs...the Pack aren't going to get any better than they are right now. they may be able to eliminate some of the mistakes, they may be able to get a few lucky breaks, but those things will be off-set by the long season and the injuries that go along with it (this team doesn't have much depth). they are what they are. only time, better personnel, and better coaching will make this team better. 8-8...maybe 9-7...a win over minn and dallas will make the season for me. a lot of things will have to fall in place to make the playoffs but then we'll be one and done. that's a definite improvement over last year.

Brandon494
10-27-2009, 09:39 PM
Defense had their injuries but they were the reason for the 6-10 season last year, not the top 10 offense.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-27-2009, 09:52 PM

coincidentally the exact stretch of the season where the pack has looked better, moved ahead in the standings, and the bears have lost 2 in a row.

Amazing how that works.

BEARMAN
10-27-2009, 10:04 PM
It was a messy, contentious divorce, but we kept the house. Although he has taken up with a currently very attractive new mate in his life, we can see that she is shallow, lots of makeup, and probably won't be there for him in another few months. I am sure he desires to come into his old house and rub our noses in it, but we have moved on with a younger more dedicated QB and are just very happy with our own situation and could care less about what he is doing.

TY ! This must be a trying game for real packer fans, with Lord Farve returning to his former house to play his old team. Do you think he is holding a grudge ? Will he meet n greet his old team mates ? After he leads his new team to victory, will the packer players even talk to him ? I normaly dont watch packer games, but this one I plan on seeing ! :twisted:

Brandon494
10-27-2009, 10:09 PM
TY ! This must be a trying game for real packer fans, with Lord Favre returning to his former house to play his old team. Do you think he is holding a grudge ? Will he meet n greet his old team mates ? After he leads his new team to victory, will the packer players even talk to him ? I normaly dont watch packer games, but this one I plan on seeing ! :twisted:

Of course he is holding a grudge, thats the only reason he came back to the Vikings so he could play the Packers. I'm sure he will briefly talk to Driver, Clifton, among others but sure won't see him talking to Rodgers.

Rastak
10-27-2009, 10:30 PM
TY ! This must be a trying game for real packer fans, with Lord Favre returning to his former house to play his old team. Do you think he is holding a grudge ? Will he meet n greet his old team mates ? After he leads his new team to victory, will the packer players even talk to him ? I normaly dont watch packer games, but this one I plan on seeing ! :twisted:

Of course he is holding a grudge, thats the only reason he came back to the Vikings so he could play the Packers. I'm sure he will briefly talk to Driver, Clifton, among others but sure won't see him talking to Rodgers.

Sorry but I think this is a giant crock of shit. Are you telling the main factor wasn't 12 million and the fact he knew he could still play, which is obvious to anyone who isn't blind? Sure he thinks TT is an asshole, who doesn't? (kidding guys).

Brandon494
10-27-2009, 10:45 PM

Sorry but I think this is a giant crock of shit. Are you telling the main factor wasn't 12 million and the fact he knew he could still play, which is obvious to anyone who isn't blind? Sure he thinks TT is an asshole, who doesn't? (kidding guys).

Why didn't he just stay with the Jets then? He knew what he is doing, he wanted to go to the Vikings during the 08 season but of course TT wouldn't trade him to a rival. Favre has plenty of money, shit TT even offered him 20 million to stay retired so I'm sorry but your excuses are a giant crock of shit.

Scott Campbell
10-27-2009, 10:53 PM
I think revenge and spite played a major role in Favre's obsession with the Vikings.

pbmax
10-27-2009, 10:57 PM
I think revenge and spite played a major role in Favre's obsession with the Vikings.
Perhaps, but you can make a better tasting stew out of those ingredients PLUS $12 million and a Super Bowl chase. He wasn't going to come back to the Lions.

retailguy
10-27-2009, 10:57 PM

yes, it surely did. But not being at OTA's and Training camp helped too. Also, the "shot" at another SB, and the 12mil bucks didn't hurt either.

Everyone has to see that he'd like to stick it to Ted too. I just don't understand why this is still an argument.

WHO CARES what the "biggest" reason is? Does anyone doubt that there is some truth to virtually all of the possibilities? :huh:

Dabaddestbear
10-28-2009, 10:44 AM

coincidentally the exact stretch of the season where the pack has looked better, moved ahead in the standings, and the bears have lost 2 in a row.

Amazing how that works.
If you check my post you will see I been away before any of that took place. But just for kicks, keep in mind the teams you played over that stretch versus who the Bears have faced.
But in time we will see how it plays out. :wink:

MadScientist
10-28-2009, 01:29 PM
If you check my post you will see I been away before any of that took place. But just for kicks, keep in mind the teams you played over that stretch versus who the Bears have faced.

You act like they were cream-puffs (with apologies to cream-puffs). :lol: Enjoy yours next week. It won't be worth bragging about when the Bears win, but stomping a pathetic team is still enjoyable. Now if by some miracle Cleavland wins ...

cheesner
10-28-2009, 02:25 PM

You act like they were cream-puffs (with apologies to cream-puffs). :lol: Enjoy yours next week. It won't be worth bragging about when the Bears win, but stomping a pathetic team is still enjoyable. Now if by some miracle Cleavland wins ...Its like getting into a fist fight with a girl - you can't win. If you beat her, you're a asshole for beating up a girl. If you loose, you're the wimp who lost to the girl. Nope. You can't win when you play the Browns.

cheesner
10-28-2009, 02:29 PM

Why didn't he just stay with the Jets then? He knew what he is doing, he wanted to go to the Vikings during the 08 season but of course TT wouldn't trade him to a rival. Favre has plenty of money, shit TT even offered him 20 million to stay retired so I'm sorry but your excuses are a giant crock of shit.
Favre wanted to play for the Vikings before he ended his retirement and wanted to come back. The $25M was not offered to BF to stay retired, it was offered and discussed up to 2-3 years before he even retired. They began serious negotiations after he retired.

As far as him being able to play, of course he can. At least early in the season. He has played early in the season very well for the Packers and the Jets the last several years. It is when he goes into hibernation right around week 12-14 that frustrated Packer fans.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-28-2009, 03:26 PM

Amazing how that works.

I see a post SATURDAY THE 10th OF OCTOBER. Yeah, you were solidly away the day before the pack won and the Bears lost. :lol:

Anyway, since you were gone, i'll take this opportunity to remind you that the PACK BEAT THE BEARS. oh, and we are ahead of you in the standings. Oh, and you aren't continually improving. Oh, and we aren't declining.

That would seem to cover it.

mraynrand
10-28-2009, 03:31 PM
http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/mraynrand/typicalbearstroll1.jpg

mraynrand
http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/mraynrand/grossman1.jpg

mraynrand
http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/mraynrand/Bearsdownandout.jpg

mraynrand
10-28-2009, 03:34 PM
Did we lose again?

http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/mraynrand/dabears.jpg

MichiganPackerFan
10-28-2009, 04:15 PM
You know, this one is really fitting with the title of the thread :shock:

http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/mraynrand/grossman1.jpg

Dabaddestbear
10-28-2009, 04:23 PM

Amazing how that works.

I see a post SATURDAY THE 10th OF OCTOBER. Yeah, you were solidly away the day before the pack won and the Bears lost. :lol:

Anyway, since you were gone, i'll take this opportunity to remind you that the PACK BEAT THE BEARS. oh, and we are ahead of you in the standings. Oh, and you aren't continually improving. Oh, and we aren't declining.

Hmm, I believe that would make it BEFORE the Bears lost anything, or even BEFORE the Packers start back winning. Thanks for doing the work for me buddy. :wink:

I wonder what did that post say? I'm sure if it was about bragging about the Packers losing or the Bears winning you would have posted it. But either way, like I have said before, we will see how the season pans out.

Scott Campbell
10-28-2009, 04:33 PM
I'll give some credit to DBB for behaving like a guest in someone elses house. That hasn't always been the case.

Trolling isn't so bad when you don't go looking for trouble.

Dabaddestbear
10-28-2009, 04:40 PM
I'll give some credit to DBB for behaving like a guest in someone elses house. That hasn't always been the case.

Trolling isn't so bad when you don't go looking for trouble.
Hey Scott, as much as I like starting trouble here and getting on all of you guys nerves, I can sometimes be a cool cucumber.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-28-2009, 05:27 PM

Amazing how that works.

Hmm, I believe that would make it BEFORE the Bears lost anything, or even BEFORE the Packers start back winning. Thanks for doing the work for me buddy. :wink:

I wonder what did that post say? I'm sure if it was about bragging about the Packers losing or the Bears winning you would have posted it. But either way, like I have said before, we will see how the season pans out.

Exactly the point. You said you had been gone before. I day before a game hardly constitutes being gone. And, like i mentioned, coincidentally exactly when the bears lose you stop posting. LOL

Packers beat the bears. Bears are behind the pack. Bears look like shit. Packers are improving, bears falling apart.

Dabaddestbear
10-28-2009, 05:46 PM

Amazing how that works.

Exactly the point. You said you had been gone before. I day before a game hardly constitutes being gone. And, like i mentioned, coincidentally exactly when the bears lose you stop posting. LOL

Packers beat the bears. Bears are behind the pack. Bears look like shit. Packers are improving, bears falling apart.
wow..one day before the game still is before the games DOES still constitute being gone. Remind me NOT to recommend that school you attended to anyone. I thought that was simply put. But, ummmm...Ok. :roll:

Have a nice week kid :wink:

BEARMAN
10-28-2009, 10:10 PM
LOL, ... LMAO, ... LMFAO, ... ROTFLMFAO, IF I had of forseen the comedy this posting created, I'l have posted it sooner ! :twisted:

Zool
10-29-2009, 12:40 AM
Solid usage of acronyms there old man. You'll get this internet down yet, just you keep trying.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-29-2009, 01:40 AM

Amazing how that works.

wow..one day before the game still is before the games DOES still constitute being gone. Remind me NOT to recommend that school you attended to anyone. I thought that was simply put. But, ummmm...Ok. :roll:

Yeah. You were really gone. AMAZING coincidence that the day b4 you are posting and then after a bears loss and packer win, you stop posting.

No, posting the day before the game doesn't mean you are gone. You were gone on GAME DAY. We checked your posts..and you disappeared exactly on game day..not before.

Just remember, Packers beat the bears. The bears are not continuously improving. The packers aren't in decline, they are on the upswing.

gex
10-29-2009, 11:31 PM
:D

Dabaddestbear
10-30-2009, 04:49 PM
[quote:b459e62237="BEARMAN"]What do you think, lack of prepairiedness, too long off (buy week), or just plain old azz kickin ? I am glad it is over, one loss, move on.

Amazing how that works.

Yeah. You were really gone. AMAZING coincidence that the day b4 you are posting and then after a bears loss and packer win, you stop posting.

No, posting the day before the game doesn't mean you are gone. You were gone on GAME DAY. We checked your posts..and you disappeared exactly on game day..not before.

Just remember, Packers beat the bears. The bears are not continuously improving. The packers aren't in decline, they are on the upswing.[/quote:b459e62237]
:beat:
Not too bright there are you kid?
What I posted was fact, plain and simple. And if you noticed that even my last post had nothing to do with talking bad about the Packers OR bragging about the Bears. But if you want to keep beating a dead horse as if you discovered the secret to turning lead into gold then you go ahead.

I show up whenever someone post something about the Bears, plain and simple. Even my favorite rival on here Scott knows that. At least with him he supports his facts (although in his own twisted way) instead of bouncing around the ones posted. :roll:

Tyrone Bigguns
10-30-2009, 05:06 PM
Face facts. No one said what you were posting about, it was the simple fact that you werent' here. You didn't disappear till the bears lost.

And, what is even funnier is that you now claim you only show when their is bear talk. As if we didn't talk about the bears and their losing.

Just remember, the packers beat the bears, the bears are not continuously improving, and the packers aren't declining, but are improving and have a BETTER record than the bears.

As for lead into gold, i think that metaphor works best about your posts regarding the awesome bears. Keep it up. maybe someday you will have a good team and get back to the superbowl. Geez, what has it been...20 plus years. One appearance in the superbowl. PATHETIC.

Mazzin
10-30-2009, 06:45 PM
[quote:a0e27c4e3c="BEARMAN"]What do you think, lack of prepairiedness, too long off (buy week), or just plain old azz kickin ? I am glad it is over, one loss, move on.

Amazing how that works.

Just remember, Packers beat the bears. The bears are not continuously improving. The packers aren't in decline, they are on the upswing.[/quote:a0e27c4e3c]

Who is WE Ty? I must ask, why are you wasting so much time and energy on something SO irrelevant. It dosen't matter, So your saying that if He isn't gone on vacation on sat. that he SURELY couldn't have left that night or the next day.

Just let it go.

Scott Campbell
10-30-2009, 06:54 PM
Even my favorite rival on here Scott knows that. At least with him he supports his facts (although in his own twisted way) instead of bouncing around the ones posted. :roll:

........like when I posted that the Bears gave up too much for Cutler, and that Orton wasn't just a throw away player?

:lol:

BEARMAN
10-30-2009, 07:26 PM
I was accualy looking forward to Kyles coming out party, up untill we got Jay that was. :shock: I thought Kyle was alot better then most peeps gave him credit for.

mraynrand
10-30-2009, 07:27 PM
[quote:57b6c718b3="gbgary"][quote:57b6c718b3="BEARMAN"]What do you think, lack of prepairiedness, too long off (buy week), or just plain old azz kickin ? I am glad it is over, one loss, move on.

Tank checks in!

Amazing how that works.

Just remember, Packers beat the bears. The bears are not continuously improving. The packers aren't in decline, they are on the upswing.[/quote:57b6c718b3]

Who is WE Ty? I must ask, why are you wasting so much time and energy on something SO irrelevant. It dosen't matter, So your saying that if He isn't gone on vacation on sat. that he SURELY couldn't have left that night or the next day.

Just let it go.[/quote:57b6c718b3]

Tank checks in!

gbgary
10-30-2009, 09:03 PM
[quote:02636a855b="Scott Campbell"][quote:02636a855b="gbgary"][quote:02636a855b="BEARMAN"]What do you think, lack of prepairiedness, too long off (buy week), or just plain old azz kickin ? I am glad it is over, one loss, move on.

Tank checks in!

Amazing how that works.

Just remember, Packers beat the bears. The bears are not continuously improving. The packers aren't in decline, they are on the upswing.[/quote:02636a855b]

Just let it go.[/quote:02636a855b]

Tank checks in![/quote:02636a855b]

i've gotta post just to keep this massive quotefest going... :)

Dabaddestbear
10-30-2009, 09:32 PM
Even my favorite rival on here Scott knows that. At least with him he supports his facts (although in his own twisted way) instead of bouncing around the ones posted. :roll:

........like when I posted that the Bears gave up too much for Cutler, and that Orton wasn't just a throw away player?

I never said Orton was a throw away player, only that he wasnt as good as Cutler. So yes, I will still take Cutler and Knox(who was selected with the 5th pick gained from Denver and both became instant big time difference makers on offense) over Orton and some mystery player draft pick.

Mostly only Bear fan rivals and Denver fans thought they gave up too much. And when it all pans out that will continue to be the case.

Scott Campbell
10-30-2009, 09:35 PM

I never said Orton was a throw away player, only that he wasnt as good as Cutler. So yes, I will still take Cutler and Knox(who was selected with the 5th pick gained from Denver and both became instant big time difference makers on offense) over Orton and some mystery player draft pick.

Mostly only Bear fan rivals and Denver fans thought they gave up too much. And when it all pans out that will continue to be the case.

Player? As in singular?

WRONG!!!! :lol:

Dabaddestbear
10-30-2009, 09:43 PM
Face facts. No one said what you were posting about, it was the simple fact that you werent' here. You didn't disappear till the bears lost.

And, what is even funnier is that you now claim you only show when their is bear talk. As if we didn't talk about the bears and their losing.

Just remember, the packers beat the bears, the bears are not continuously improving, and the packers aren't declining, but are improving and have a BETTER record than the bears.

As for lead into gold, i think that metaphor works best about your posts regarding the awesome bears. Keep it up. maybe someday you will have a good team and get back to the superbowl. Geez, what has it been...20 plus years. One appearance in the superbowl. PATHETIC. Ummm, Two Appearances kid. I guess you stop watching football at some point.
Wow, I am dealing with a slow one here i see...lol.

Find one post where I said the Bears were great or as you so lamely put it.."Awesome"..lol.
Oh, and that trip to the SB most recently taken by the Bears..Packers are the team still trying to just win a Playoff game (IF they ever find a way to get there). So lets not look in the recent past for the Bears although not great, have been better or at least equal to the Packers.

Ok, can I please have a conversation with the adult Packer fans again please. :roll:

Dabaddestbear
10-30-2009, 09:47 PM

Player? As in singular?

WRONG!!!! :lol:
Ok, 2 PLAYERS, because one draft pick was only swapped for another one in which Knox was acquired. Now tell me which player have they picked with a draft pick this year is having a bigger impact than Knox? Remains to be seen if they will get one that compares next year.

Thanks for bringing that to the light. :wink:

Scott Campbell
10-30-2009, 09:50 PM
Dude, Angelo traded Orton, 2 first rounders and a 3rd rounder for Cutler and a 5th rounder. Period.

Knox was a separate transaction. And your spin is just rationalization.

ThunderDan
10-30-2009, 09:56 PM
Dude, Angelo traded Orton, 2 first rounders and a 3rd rounder for Cutler and a 5th rounder. Period.

Just like the people who say we got Brohm for C Williams.

ThunderDan
10-30-2009, 09:58 PM
We got a 2nd rounder for Williams.

Favre's retirement made us draft Brohm in the 2nd round.

Scott Campbell
10-30-2009, 10:00 PM
We got a 2nd rounder for Williams.

Favre's retirement made us draft Brohm in the 2nd round.

Damn Ted and those "need" picks.

Dabaddestbear
10-30-2009, 10:23 PM

they traded 5th rounders Scott. No spin JUST PURE FACTS.

Oh yeah you are right, they got 3 more players than the Bears in the trade, all of which were draft picks, NONE of which has or may ever have a big as impact game in game out as KNOX.

mraynrand
10-30-2009, 11:10 PM
http://images.letterstosg.com/d/4160-1/foxinsocks.png

Pugger
10-30-2009, 11:55 PM

If all BF wanted to do was play football he should have honored his contract and stayed in NY. He still had at least a year on that contract but he figured if he 'retires' yet again NY will more than likely draft a QB and then he can ask them for his release. NY has been known to cut players outright who still have value and get nothing in return. After his release BF began negotiations in earnest with MN after his surgery, a team he had been talking to for a couple of years now.

SnakeLH2006
10-31-2009, 02:25 AM
Karma is a bitch, but Snake is leaning toward picking (few good teams left to pick from in my elimination pool) Da Bears this week in my Elimination pool.

Da Bears better win this week, bro! :lol:

Tyrone Bigguns
10-31-2009, 05:02 PM

As for lead into gold, i think that metaphor works best about your posts regarding the awesome bears. Keep it up. maybe someday you will have a good team and get back to the superbowl. Geez, what has it been...20 plus years. One appearance in the superbowl. PATHETIC. Ummm, Two Appearances kid. I guess you stop watching football at some point.

Find one post where I said the Bears were great or as you so lamely put it.."Awesome"..lol.
Oh, and that trip to the SB most recently taken by the Bears..Packers are the team still trying to just win a Playoff game (IF they ever find a way to get there). So lets not look in the recent past for the Bears although not great, have been better or at least equal to the Packers.

Ok, can I please have a conversation with the adult Packer fans again please. :roll:

I never said you said they were great. You just told us the were continuously improving. Then you stopped posting after they lost. Posting about ANYTHING.

Win a playoff game. Guess what happened in 07 was a mirage.When were the Bears in the playoffs.

Dabaddestbear
11-01-2009, 12:08 AM

I never said you said they were great. You just told us the were continuously improving. Then you stopped posting after they lost. Posting about ANYTHING.

Win a playoff game. Guess what happened in 07 was a mirage.When were the Bears in the playoffs.
:roll:

Tyrone Bigguns
11-01-2009, 03:50 AM

Translation: I really fucked up talking about the Pack and the playoffs.

Dabaddestbear
11-01-2009, 09:07 AM

Translation: Never try and communicate about facts to a kid on a sports message board for it will only take you in circles.

On another note...Thank the football Gods Sunday is here so we can all watch some football! :twisted:

MichiganPackerFan
11-01-2009, 02:19 PM
On another note...Thank the football Gods Sunday is here so we can all watch some football! :twisted:

Agreed. Lots of decent games on too

Tyrone Bigguns
11-01-2009, 03:55 PM

Translation: Never try and communicate about facts to a kid on a sports message board for it will only take you in circles.

Translation: Recent past argument FAILED so i'm hoping nobody notices.

Dabaddestbear
11-01-2009, 05:08 PM

Oh no, I want everyone to notice and remember all you have said in this thread. See I can admit to my predictions but you my friend try to pretend that the facts are purely fiction.

Yes, how could I have ever doubted you? The Packers defense and offense is improving immensely! A team on the rise!!
47 yards in the first half has got to be an improvement. :oops:

MJZiggy
11-01-2009, 05:19 PM
Oh STFU people. There's a game on here.

Tyrone Bigguns
11-01-2009, 05:51 PM

Oh no, I want everyone to notice and remember all you have said in this thread. See I can admit to my predictions but you my friend try to pretend that the facts are purely fiction.

Yes, how could I have ever doubted you? The Packers defense and offense is improving immensely! A team on the rise!!

Translation: Pack back in the game in the 4th quarter score is 31-26, boy, do i look like an idiot for posting this early in the game. Guess 26 points would back up Ty's claim of improving offense. Guess holding the vikes down in the second half is IMPROVING. This egg is getting caked on.

Packers beat the Bears.

P.S. Why don't you admit that 2007 happened? Was that a playoff win or not? LOL

Dabaddestbear
11-01-2009, 06:43 PM

Translation: Pack back in the game in the 4th quarter score is 31-26, boy, do i look like an idiot for posting this early in the game. Guess 26 points would back up Ty's claim of improving offense. Guess holding the vikes down in the second half is IMPROVING. This egg is getting caked on.

Packers beat the Bears.

P.S. Why don't you admit that 2007 happened? Was that a playoff win or not? LOL
Aww poor little baby is back to cry some more.

How would an improving offense mean that you can only muster 47 total yards in the first half!!?? An improving team does not dig such holes to have to play catch up ONLY to lose anyway.
Why would I not admit that 2007 happened? Of Course I would admit that the Bears went to the SB that year(although they lost) more recently than the Packers.

Tyrone Bigguns
11-01-2009, 08:09 PM
Translation: I don't understand the concept of macro vs. micro.

Classic Bears idiot. Confusing 06 season with 07 season. :lol:

Packers have more recent playoff win. LOL

Packers beat the bears.

BEARMAN
11-01-2009, 08:14 PM
Kinda small minded of you to say "packers beat Da BEARS," after such a resounding defeet as Lord Farve dished your packers today ! Kinda like, "sour grapes" ? :wow:

MJZiggy
11-01-2009, 08:53 PM
What's your record against Favre this season?

Scott Campbell
11-01-2009, 08:54 PM
Kinda small minded of you to say "packers beat Da BEARS,"

It's kinda 100% accurate.

Dabaddestbear
11-02-2009, 09:08 AM

Packers beat the bears.
Wow, you are actually dumbber than I thought.
YOU said ..."P.S. Why don't you admit that 2007 happened? Was that a playoff win or not? LOL "
So I just responded that I do admit what happened in 2007. In feb 2007 the Bears was in the SB, while the Packers were at home...watching the game. THAT IS A FACT. You did not ask about the season of 2007, but only mentioned the year.

And yes, the Macro here is that in the long run TT will destroy the Packers slowly but surely, while you sit back and make excuses and living on yesteryear. How about talking about the "today" for once? Where you just got swept by your used to be Golden boy. :roll:

Bossman641
11-02-2009, 10:05 AM
Kinda small minded of you to say "packers beat Da BEARS," after such a resounding defeet as Lord Favre dished your packers today ! Kinda like, "sour grapes" ? :wow:

A resounding defeat would be what the Bears suffered at the hands of the Bengals.

Try again.

Dabaddestbear
11-02-2009, 01:45 PM
Kinda small minded of you to say "packers beat Da BEARS," after such a resounding defeet as Lord Favre dished your packers today ! Kinda like, "sour grapes" ? :wow:

A resounding defeat would be what the Bears suffered at the hands of the Bengals.

Try again.
See, why you have to go and bring up that old stuff.... :oops:

Tyrone Bigguns
11-02-2009, 03:19 PM

Packers beat the bears.
Wow, you are actually dumbber than I thought.
YOU said ..."P.S. Why don't you admit that 2007 happened? Was that a playoff win or not? LOL "
So I just responded that I do admit what happened in 2007. In feb 2007 the Bears was in the SB, while the Packers were at home...watching the game. THAT IS A FACT. You did not ask about the season of 2007, but only mentioned the year.

And yes, the Macro here is that in the long run TT will destroy the Packers slowly but surely, while you sit back and make excuses and living on yesteryear. How about talking about the "today" for once? Where you just got swept by your used to be Golden boy. :roll:

Right. Since i have repeatedly talked about the pack in 07. Nobody refers to a season by the following year. Boy, talk about stretching the truth.

But, let's go with it, for your sake. Who then has a more RECENT playoff win. Somebody named DBB said we were searching for the playoffs and a win. Seems like one team has been gone from the playoffs longer than another. FACT.

And, watch the bear fool now talk about macro. Is the team improving. Clearly the answer is yes.

Amazing how you want to talk about today. So, following the literal example of DBB...i shall. Today is monday. First day of the week. there is a game on 2nite. Pretty sunny outside in AZ. Temps are moderate.

Remember, Packers beat the bears. 3 Superbowl wins, Bears 1. Deal with it.
:lol: :lol: :lol: