PDA

View Full Version : New Mexico Dragons Team Meeting

MJZiggy
07-26-2006, 12:32 PM
In order to make sure that all the Dragons are on the same page, I'd like to call a meeting. As we don't have the original threads about this anymore, we are going to have to run off of my slip of paper in hopes that it was properly kept up to date. Here is the staff I have at the moment. If you would like to be added or removed from the list (except B and Harvey, you're not going anywhere! :razz: )

Owner/President - Ziggy
GM - Bretsky
Head Coach - HarveyWallbangers
Offensive Coord. - IMScott
OC Asst. - BF4MVP
OL - CyclonePackFan
QB - BF4MVP
RB -
WR - JSR
TE - 007

Defensive Coordinator - Nick Barnett
ADC - BooHoo
DL - Falco
Secondary - APB
Linebackers -
Strength & cond. - Smuggler

Special Teams Coordinator - JPoppinga
SIM - Mr. T

Office
Personnel - KY
College Scouting - Nutz
Marketing - GBM
Cap Management - Sparkey

If you are supposed to be here and aren't, or are and aren't supposed to be, please report in to the meeting. If you have any questions regarding your duties or want to help out another staff member, please post it here. If we could have a list of players, that would be great too. If need be I will go dig it out of the bowels of the forum as I know it's down there somewhere. It's gonna be a great season. Go Dragons!

Deputy Nutz
07-26-2006, 01:05 PM
I am to busy scouting college gir,,,, I mean college ball players at the moment to go to any team meeting.

Our draft was darn ggod, but I think we all need to work a little harder for the next off season