PDA

View Full Version : Greg Jennings on PTI

BallHawk
10-29-2009, 04:40 PM
In about 30 seconds...

BallHawk
10-29-2009, 04:47 PM
Some highlights:

Greg said that relationship with Favre was good on the field, but non-existant off the field.

Says relationship with Aaron is both good on the field and off the field. Says his families know each other.

Says players in locker room understood Brett's decision. Viewed it from a business perspective.

Doesn't know what fan reaction will be. Says it will be mixed.

gbpackfan
10-29-2009, 04:48 PM
The guy is always classy. Good interview but he really didnt say much. But that's how we like our players in the NO FUN LEAGUE!

BallHawk
10-29-2009, 04:50 PM
The guy is always classy. Good interview but he really didnt say much. But that's how we like our players in the NO FUN LEAGUE!

I was thinking the same thing. He's no Ochocinco. Not gonna give 'em any headliners, just gonna say the right things.

MOBB DEEP
10-29-2009, 05:52 PM
Loved the GJ sweatshirt he was rocking...

Wilbon mistakingly said it was Greg that Favre used to carry around after big plays. Goof....

HarveyWallbangers
10-29-2009, 06:17 PM
Loved the GJ sweatshirt he was rocking...

Wilbon mistakingly said it was Greg that Favre used to carry around after big plays. Goof....

He did--after the record breaker. Otherwise, it was Driver.

bobblehead
10-29-2009, 07:59 PM
Did Greg say he would run crisper routes and fight for the ball more in this game??

J/K though, GJ is a gamer, I can forgive him one lapse. Hope he pops off 185 yards so teams can't decide if he or driver is more important to double.

pbmax
10-29-2009, 10:03 PM
Wilbon also gave us the best complement about Ted Thompson ever, even though it was meant as an insult. When Wilbon couldn't fathom not wanting Favre to report and then trading him, he called him Ted "I'm Smarter Than Everyone Else" Thompson. :lol:

Numb uses it in his sig, but I don't think he or Wilbon appreciate the irony of Ted making the correct call (my opinion) after the opprobrium that was heaped on him.

bobblehead
10-29-2009, 10:11 PM
Wilbon also gave us the best complement about Ted Thompson ever, even though it was meant as an insult. When Wilbon couldn't fathom not wanting Favre to report and then trading him, he called him Ted "I'm Smarter Than Everyone Else" Thompson. :lol:

Numb uses it in his sig, but I don't think he or Wilbon appreciate the irony of Ted making the correct call (my opinion) after the opprobrium that was heaped on him.

I called numb on that a long time ago. At what point when you are smarter than everyone who is second guessing you is it no longer a big deal that you think so??

MichiganPackerFan
10-30-2009, 07:56 AM

I was thinking the same thing. He's no Ochocinco. Not gonna give 'em any headliners, just gonna say the right things.

But with Jennings, I believe that demeanor is genuine. He doesn't feel a need to be ultra-flashy.

gbpackfan
10-30-2009, 10:32 AM

But with Jennings, I believe that demeanor is genuine. He doesn't feel a need to be ultra-flashy.

I agree with that statement 100%.