PDA

View Full Version : Viking Offense - Percy Harvin

pbmax
10-29-2009, 11:06 PM
Harvin was listed with an illness on the injury report for Thursday. Last time this happened, Harvin was suffering from migraines. Info from PFT.

pasquale
10-29-2009, 11:37 PM
Isn't he listed almost every week with this crap? Doesn't seem to matter too much.

HarveyWallbangers
10-30-2009, 12:57 AM
Apparently, he has chronic migraines going back to his Florida days. Hasn't been an issue on the field though.

3irty1
10-30-2009, 07:34 AM
Sounds like withdrawals. He hasn't been in MN that long, maybe he doesn't have a reliable dealer yet.

MichiganPackerFan
10-30-2009, 08:10 AM
Sounds like withdrawals. He hasn't been in MN that long, maybe he doesn't have a reliable dealer yet.

Don't they provide that information and your complimentary wizzinator during orientation over there?

Rastak
10-30-2009, 08:19 AM

I suppose Jolly could hook him up this Sunday.

MichiganPackerFan
10-30-2009, 08:28 AM

That would be a very sportsmanlike gesture of him.

Scott Campbell
10-30-2009, 08:58 AM

That reminds me. Who was that Viking that got caught with the big plastic cock going through airport security? Did they ever find out if that was team issued?

3irty1
10-30-2009, 09:06 AM

I'm surprised the Williams' roid dealer couldn't hook him up with a bag.

Zool
10-30-2009, 09:19 AM

That reminds me. Who was that Viking that got caught with the big plastic cock going through airport security? Did they ever find out if that was team issued?

Onterrio Smith had a whizzinator.