PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to be there Sunday (got tickets)

RashanGary
10-30-2009, 11:12 AM
I'm so excited. A lot of things I believe about life go into this game. Favre has a charisma, a way about him, that people can't resist. People love him so much and believe in him so much that they want to see Ted Thompson's life ruined. Ted Thompson is such a good person. He's not the type of charismatic leader that people can't help but follow based on his act, but he is the type of truly good person that once people know what he's about, they want to follow. The way Favre can lead with lies and distortion is scary to me.

This is genuine goodness up against charismatic manipulation. This is true care about other people against complete selfishness. This match means so much to me. I'm here, I fight the Favre stuff, but I don't dislike anyone. I love people, even people who can't see reality and do the wrong thing because of it. For all I know, maybe I'm that guy, but I believe really strongly in what I see and I support what I believe in.

I am going to boo my heart out. I'm going to be completely sober because I want to fully experience this game and if a drunk Favre fan swings at me, I want to have the wherewithal to defend myself.

For everyone that hates me because I can't stand Brett Favre, I wish we could all be friends. You wish I wouldn't be so disgusted by that powerful, charismatic man. I wish you woudln't be so brainwashed by that selfish, evil man. In the end, this is it. As a fan of what is good, I am pulling strongly for these Packers. This is going to be the best experience I can imagine as a Packer fan. Whatever happens, I'm going to be proud to support this team and proud to be at this game.

This is what is wrong about human nature against waht is right about human nature.

mraynrand
10-30-2009, 11:26 AM
Favre is evil?

PackerTimer
10-30-2009, 11:35 AM
Favre is evil?

Apparently very evil

RashanGary
10-30-2009, 11:41 AM
Not evil, but a very powerful and recently harmful person. He thinks everything he's doing is right, so no, not evil. He's what is wrong with human nature. He's what happens when a person loses all humility. He's naturally charismatic and through that, along with his football talent, he's gained a lot of power through the public. With that power, he's damaged good peoples lives.

So no, not evil at all. Just a person in a really bad place, with selfish intentions and an attitude that anyone who gets in his way deserves whatever they get.

The Packers winning will feel like we beat that part of human nature.

EDIT: just saw where I used that word, quickly typed, not what I meant.

PackerTimer
10-30-2009, 11:57 AM
I think we should keep this from the players. I think added pressure of fighting the ugly side of mankind would be tough to overcome. :D

Rastak
10-30-2009, 12:04 PM
Dude, you might want to get a grip. Geez.

Favre is NOT powerful. He's a friggen athlete on a football field....nothing more nothing less. He never affected a single thing about my life when he played for GB, NY or Minnesota. It's a game. Obama has power. Putin has power. Favre is an aging QB on a football team. He has NO power.

How has he ruined peoples lives? It's obvious the dude can't make up his damn mind. TT called him on it and ditched him. Who has the power? TT, that's who when it comes to football. TT made what looks like the right call and traded the dude.

The players do have certain negotiated rights and when they exercise them they are hardly asses for doing so. Is Reggie White an ass for leaving the Eagles?

Chilly called the dude up after training camp and probably said "we're screwed, the guys we have aren't going to get it done, will you reconsider and give it a try for one more year?"

Big deal! He signed to play one more year.

This is NOT some stupid good vs evil struggle. It's a damn football game.

PackerTimer
10-30-2009, 12:12 PM
Dude, you might want to get a grip. Geez.

Favre is NOT powerful. He's a friggen athlete on a football field....nothing more nothing less. He never affected a single thing about my life when he played for GB, NY or Minnesota. It's a game. Obama has power. Putin has power. Favre is an aging QB on a football team. He has NO power.

How has he ruined peoples lives? It's obvious the dude can't make up his damn mind. TT called him on it and ditched him. Who has the power? TT, that's who when it comes to football. TT made what looks like the right call and traded the dude.

The players do have certain negotiated rights and when they exercise them they are hardly asses for doing so. Is Reggie White an ass for leaving the Eagles?

Chilly called the dude up after training camp and probably said "we're screwed, the guys we have aren't going to get it done, will you reconsider and give it a try for one more year?"

Big deal! He signed to play one more year.

This is NOT some stupid good vs evil struggle. It's a damn football game.

Don't come here and try to put us off our guard.

Cheesehead Craig
10-30-2009, 12:14 PM
Favre is evil?
Yes, he's VERY evil

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/6743/drbrett.jpg

mraynrand
10-30-2009, 12:20 PM
Come over here, Mr. Bigglesworth!

http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/brad-childress-vikings-head-coach.jpg

RashanGary
10-30-2009, 12:20 PM
The people who were effected by the things he did, it wasn't right and he thinks it was OK.

Going on Greta to tell about how dishonest Ted was, that was a power play. Favre had the power of the people. If there was an ounce of wrong that coudl have been dug up on Ted, Favre would have burried him. Thompson's squeeky clean life, stood up to Favre trying to take him down. Favre had more power than Thompson at that point, but Thompson is gaining power because people are seeing what happened.

I want the Packers to win. I believe in Ted Thompson so much and even more I believe in what he stands for and what I view as his intentions. I want to see true good intentions win over charisma driven power. I root for Ted and against Brett.

Selfishness, arrogance, greed, dishonestly. Those are the things Brett Favre stands for, the things that I feel can be beaten out of him if we humble him by beating him.

mraynrand
10-30-2009, 12:23 PM
Selfishness, arrogance, greed, dishonestly. Those are the things Brett Favre stands for, the things that I feel can be beaten out of him if we humble him by beating him.

I think it's a futile effort to beat those things out of him, but it should be done, just to be absolutely certain.

Rastak
10-30-2009, 12:24 PM
Of course you want your team to win. Makes perfect sense.

My last comment is this. You don't know who really said what any better than I do. At this point I'm surprised anyone still cares really. I know both sides said afterwards they wished they'd have done some things differently.

Anyway, why hang on to this stuff? In football terms it's ancient history.

MadtownPacker
10-30-2009, 12:25 PM
Wow, strong words from someone who can be a weak person at times. Funny how you speak of humbling and rightousness but you basically have not been so cool yourself. You speak of beating Favre but the truth is M3 only makes things even by winning this game. BTW - TT shouldn't be blamed for anything. Stubby is the one that is not that great.

esoxx
10-30-2009, 12:27 PM
Alonzo Spellman comes to mind.

Rastak
10-30-2009, 12:34 PM

Good call.

RashanGary
10-30-2009, 12:35 PM
That's fair, mad. I can't argue that. I've made and still do make mistakes. I think we have to admit them though and just trying is all I feel I can do and by trying, I feel good about my life and my actions even though I screw up sometimes.

I don't even feel Brett tries. I think he just doesn't care about anyone else, just wants to walk all over people because he's above them in his mind. The amount of arrogance it would take to do what he did, I don't think I could do it, honestly. But maybe if I believed I was better than other people, I could do that.

Rastak
10-30-2009, 12:36 PM
That's fair, mad. I can't argue that. I've made and still do make mistakes. I think we have to admit them though and just trying is all I feel I can do and by trying, I feel good about my life and my actions even though I screw up sometimes.

I don't even feel Brett tries. I think he just doesn't care about anyone else, just wants to walk all over people because he's above them in his mind.

Dude, who the hell did he "walk all over"?

I'm not trying to argue but I have no idea what you are talking about?

mraynrand
10-30-2009, 12:37 PM
Wow, strong words from someone who can be a weak person at times. Funny how you speak of humbling and rightousness but you basically have not been so cool yourself. You speak of beating Favre but the truth is M3 only makes things even by winning this game. BTW - TT shouldn't be blamed for anything. Stubby is the one that is not that great.

Stubby - love it!

mraynrand
10-30-2009, 12:37 PM

Good call.

Don't get it - more info please?

esoxx
10-30-2009, 12:41 PM

Good call.

Don't get it - more info please?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bipolar_disorder

MadtownPacker
10-30-2009, 12:47 PM

I don't even feel Brett tries. I think he just doesn't care about anyone else, just wants to walk all over people because he's above them in his mind. The amount of arrogance it would take to do what he did, I don't think I could do it, honestly. But maybe if I believed I was better than other people, I could do that.Hell we all fuck up at times. I just dont feel pissed about everything as much as I am saddened by it all. You are right though, it is human nature and in the end that is all we can be. Favre is also human and really has no higher standard than anyone else. I dont think I would have dealt with the situation very well myself.

Have fun at the game though man and even though I know you wont like me saying this I hope it is a high scoring shootout and the Packers win and tie the series with a sick 4th quarter drive. Throwing the ball of course cuz grant sucks. :wink:

Smidgeon
10-30-2009, 12:52 PM
BTW - TT shouldn't be blamed for anything. Stubby is the one that is not that great.

Surprisingly, I haven't heard this side of the debate before. Care to expand?

MichiganPackerFan
10-30-2009, 01:09 PM

Please refresh my memory....

Bossman641
10-30-2009, 01:29 PM
I knew it was an important game but I didn't know the fate of the universe was at stake. :shock:

esoxx
10-30-2009, 01:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXLWa8XuJc8

RashanGary
10-30-2009, 01:41 PM
I knew it was an important game but I didn't know the fate of the universe was at stake. :shock:

It is :)

Really though, it's a chance for good intentions to prevail and it's a chance for the Packers to get back on top of the division. Both are things I'm passionate about. Normally I think ticket prices are over inflated and not worth their face value but this game means a lot to me as a Packer fan and as a person. It will feel good for me to let him know I think his act was pure bull shit and it will be great pull for the team I support in a way that actually helps "making noise" in this big game.

mraynrand
10-30-2009, 01:52 PM

I don't even feel Brett tries. I think he just doesn't care about anyone else, just wants to walk all over people because he's above them in his mind. The amount of arrogance it would take to do what he did, I don't think I could do it, honestly. But maybe if I believed I was better than other people, I could do that.Hell we all fuck up at times. I just dont feel pissed about everything as much as I am saddened by it all. You are right though, it is human nature and in the end that is all we can be. Favre is also human and really has no higher standard than anyone else. I dont think I would have dealt with the situation very well myself.

Have fun at the game though man and even though I know you wont like me saying this I hope it is a high scoring shootout and the Packers win and tie the series with a sick 4th quarter drive. Throwing the ball of course cuz grant sucks. :wink:

The Rational and reasonable Madtown. Whodathunkit?

RashanGary
10-30-2009, 02:04 PM
Madtown is a ton of fun in person too.

Some of these long standing arguements have brought out the worst in me, I know that. It's been cool being back the last few days.

Bossman641
10-30-2009, 02:16 PM

It is :)

Really though, it's a chance for good intentions to prevail and it's a chance for the Packers to get back on top of the division. Both are things I'm passionate about. Normally I think ticket prices are over inflated and not worth their face value but this game means a lot to me as a Packer fan and as a person. It will feel good for me to let him know I think his act was pure bull shit and it will be great pull for the team I support in a way that actually helps "making noise" in this big game.

Have fun at the game JH. Wish I could be there. Make sure to make a lot of noise, and make sure those around you are too.

MadtownPacker
10-30-2009, 03:05 PM
BTW - TT shouldn't be blamed for anything. Stubby is the one that is not that great.

Surprisingly, I haven't heard this side of the debate before. Care to expand?Read that article Harvey posted from Brandt. Sounds like M3 made the call to me. TT will have his undeserved "infamy" that Mobb loves to mention because he is GM but is Coach Predictable doesnt shows playoffs this season I want his ass gone.

MadtownPacker
10-30-2009, 03:12 PM
in a way that actually helps "making noise" in this big game.Not shit man. What is up with all your people? Need some more noise for sure. The ATL game crowd last year was lame.

Smidgeon
10-30-2009, 03:34 PM

Surprisingly, I haven't heard this side of the debate before. Care to expand?Read that article Harvey posted from Brandt. Sounds like M3 made the call to me. TT will have his undeserved "infamy" that Mobb loves to mention because he is GM but is Coach Predictable doesnt shows playoffs this season I want his ass gone.

I read the article though I think it's speculation at best to assume M3 and TT were going to move on before BF announced his retirement. I think that announcement made it easy for them to move on since they had someone prepared, but I still haven't heard the "It was M3's decision" argument. At best (or most damnable) I've heard "It was a joint decision" even though to me it appears that the first "decision" that was made was when Favre wanted to unretire. So I guess I'm still a little dense to the "It was M3 that drove BF out."

Maybe I'm in the extreme minority that wants to hear more than just endless speculation. I'm not going to torch BF for wanting to play or for seeming to be a prima donna, and I'm not going to torch TT or M3 for moving onto AR or seeming to drive BF away. To me, the only proveable things to both sides is that BF still wanted to play and GB elected to go with AR and not look back. The rest is a muddled mess with no clear cut answer. It's unsubstantiated speculation if anyone tries to determine what another human being was really thinking.

woodbuck27
10-30-2009, 04:08 PM
'' This is NOT some stupid good vs evil struggle. It's a damn football game. '' Rastak

Yuuuuup. Any illusion to ' Favre and EVIL ' is really only worth ' a laugh '. Grab me a beer. :lol:

woodbuck27
10-30-2009, 04:14 PM
Hey JH. Just feel really fortunate to have a seat for that contest.

I doubt that you'll have to worry about any Favre admirer twisting your nose. Just enjoy that game and imagine how many of us wish we were at Lambeau for it with you man. I'm already preparing to watch it at Hooters, Montreal. Just me and Stella Artois 'on tap' :D .

Partial
10-30-2009, 08:40 PM
This post is :lol: :lol: , especially with the way you're so adament about how you're right about Favre always thinking he was right. Oh sweet irony.

Scott Campbell
10-30-2009, 08:56 PM
I am going to boo my heart out.

Fulfill your potential. Do everything within your power to make that selfish prick miserable.

And have fun!

Rastak
10-30-2009, 08:59 PM

Fulfill your potential. Do everything within your power to make that selfish prick miserable.

And have fun!

Selfish in the sense that he didn't ditch 12 mil because your majesty didn't wish it? WTF?

You sound real bitter. I'm glad I won't be around you about 6:00pm CT Sunday......it could be ugly...

Scott Campbell
10-30-2009, 09:02 PM

And have fun!

Selfish in the sense that he didn't ditch 12 mil because your majesty didn't wish it? WTF?

You sound real bitter. I'm glad I won't be around you about 6:00pm CT Sunday......it could be ugly...

Yeah, your stretcher ride out would suck.

Rastak
10-30-2009, 09:05 PM
LOL.....I'd say you'd cry in your beer but you live in the armpit of the USA by choice...unless you are held hostage of course.

Enjoy the game Sunday.

Scott Campbell
10-30-2009, 09:07 PM
LOL.....I'd say you'd cry in your beer but you live in the armpit of the USA by choice...unless you are held hostage of course.

Enjoy the game Sunday.

I don't ice fish.

I do live here by choice. World Class skiing. Olympic games. 5 national parks. A quality college football program. And no fuckwits like you running around with a Whizzonator stuck up their ass. What's not to like?

Rastak
10-30-2009, 09:11 PM

Enjoy the game Sunday.

I don't ice fish.

I do live here by choice. World Class skiing. Olympic games. A quality college football program. And no fuckwits like you running around with a Whizzonator stuck up their ass. What's not to like?

Fuckwits would describe whoever the fuck makes the rules there. I have a few coworkers who visited your fair state on business and to say they were shocked by the way the shithole was run would be an understatement.

My dog would be better able to create laws.

Scott Campbell
10-30-2009, 09:13 PM
Your dog might have a shot in MN.

http://bmac20.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/stuartsmalley.jpg

Scott Campbell
10-30-2009, 09:14 PM
http://tizona.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/jesse-ventura1.jpg

You're really going to crack about our state government? Seriously?

Rastak
10-30-2009, 09:14 PM
As a side note Scott, if we didn't make little shitty one liners constantly and stuck to football conversations this shit wouldn't happen. We'd just discuss the issue of the day.

Scott Campbell
10-30-2009, 09:15 PM
I have a few coworkers who visited your fair state on business .......

The office lackey always get stuck staying home.

Rastak
10-30-2009, 09:16 PM
By the way, nice deflection on the wonderful laws of Utah. You never do address the issue at hand.......

Rastak
10-30-2009, 09:19 PM
I have a few coworkers who visited your fair state on business .......

The office lackey always get stuck staying home.

Yea, all the big guys get to visit powerhouse Novell...

LOL..........they still in business?

Scott Campbell
10-30-2009, 09:20 PM
By the way, nice deflection on the wonderful laws of Utah. You never do address the issue at hand.......

This thread is about JH going to the game, not about the state laws of Utah.

Moron.

Rastak
10-30-2009, 09:21 PM

This thread is about JH going to the game, not about the state laws of Utah.

Moron.

So I take it your fucking posts are all related to that?

Asshole.

edit: Ok, I take the asshole part back. Maybe if you spent your time responding with actual arguments instead of fucking one liners this board would be more interesting. I get that you hate the Vikings....you might want to evaluate where that hatred ranks with the rest of real life cause it seems somewhat unbalanced. You seem really disturbed to be honest.

Scott Campbell
10-30-2009, 09:25 PM
http://tizona.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/jesse-ventura1.jpg

Are you really going to crack wise about our state government? Seriously???

How bout you make fun of the Packer for only winning 3 Superbowls. :lol:

Scott Campbell
10-30-2009, 09:26 PM
Even our celebrities are better.

Scott Campbell
10-30-2009, 09:27 PM
Were you born in MN?

Scott Campbell
10-30-2009, 09:29 PM
If MN was such a wonderful place, the Vikings would stay there. But its not. And they're leaving. Just like the Lakers.

Scott Campbell
10-30-2009, 09:30 PM
You seem really disturbed to be honest.

Not disturbed enough to hang out on rival boards.

It's too bad you're so delicate.

Rastak
10-30-2009, 09:32 PM
If MN was such a wonderful place, the Vikings would stay there. But its not. And they're leaving. Just like the Lakers.

You can't possibly be as big a moron as you sound. To be honest, you come across as someone who defines sports as everything. Do you really think that sports is absolutely everything that matters in this world and everything is measured against it? Do you honestly think that?

Scott Campbell
10-30-2009, 09:32 PM
Your dog might have a shot in MN.

http://bmac20.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/stuartsmalley.jpg

Did you guys really elect Al Franken to the senate?

But Utah politics are screwed up. :lol:

Scott Campbell
10-30-2009, 09:33 PM

You can't possibly be as big a moron as you sound. To be honest, you come across as someone who defines sports as everything. Do you really think that sports is absolutely everything that matters in this world and everything is measured against it? Do you honestly think that?

Did you grow up in MN?

Rastak
10-30-2009, 09:36 PM

Did you grow up in MN?

The question here is why do you think sports defines everything?

Yes, I was born and live in the state of the team I pull for.

I assume you used a dart board to pick your team.

Scott Campbell
10-30-2009, 09:38 PM

Did you grow up in MN?

The question here is why do you think sports defines everything?

Yes, I was born and live in the state of the team I pull for.

I assume you used a dart board to pick your team.

I could have lived anywhere. My wife and I chose Utah, for the proximity to skiing. I've gotten as many as 95 days in during a season. We had no jobs - we just showed up here one year. It might not be for everybody, but I'm living the dream as far as I'm concerned.

You live in MN because you were afraid to move away from Mommy.

Rastak
10-30-2009, 09:40 PM
Actually I do help her......I'm guessing you didn't give a good god damn about your mother so she's either dead or on her own....

what a guy.

Rastak
10-30-2009, 09:42 PM
By the way, I hope admin both deletes this thread and one of our accounts forever. He would be completely justified.

Freak Out
10-30-2009, 09:51 PM
Campbell is a closet Favre fan.....he'll come out after this game. :) have a great time JH.. don't take this shit to seriously though. Lifes to short.

Scott Campbell
10-30-2009, 09:53 PM
I think JH swearing off drinking for the game reduces the likelihood of him getting arrested from about 124% down to 21%.

Scott Campbell
10-30-2009, 09:56 PM
Campbell is a closet Favre fan.....

....yeah, and you're a closet Palin fan. :lol:

Scott Campbell
10-30-2009, 09:59 PM
I think the picture of Jesse Ventura and Al Franken may have prematurely ended our discussion about our respective state governments. :lol:

mraynrand
10-30-2009, 10:05 PM
Gosh! Dontcha know this thread blows!

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2008/10/16-22/1hotSarah.jpg

Rastak
10-30-2009, 10:05 PM
I think the picture of Jesse Ventura and Al Franken may have prematurely ended our discussion about our respective state governments. :lol:

I was talking about your brilliant laws. Neither one of the morons you mentioned could have come up with the crazy shit that passed for laws in Provo. You managed that without big names.

Scott Campbell
10-30-2009, 10:08 PM
Provo sucks unless your Mormon. Your cheap ass company should have sent them to Park City.

steve823
10-30-2009, 10:10 PM
Haha..I think you guys forgot something..its the internet, no reason to fight over dumb things just go to a different thread or go to a bar. I personally like the second choice ,but hey to each his own.

Anyways have fun at the game I wish I had tickets

Rastak
10-30-2009, 10:13 PM
Provo sucks unless your Mormon. Your cheap ass company should have sent them to Park City.

When Novell moves there I'm sure they will.

Bretsky
11-08-2009, 04:27 PM
it appears that good is not winning out anymore and is losing followers

esoxx
11-08-2009, 04:29 PM
And still no appearance from JH.

Or Rastak. Think we lost a pretty good poster there.

Bretsky
11-08-2009, 04:31 PM

Where the hell is Rastak ? If he left we lost an outstanding poster who made and carried a ton of threads

Scott Campbell
11-08-2009, 04:32 PM

I doubt today's score reflects one way or the other on the decision to go with Rodgers over Favre. Though some of the Brett cult might disagree.

esoxx
11-08-2009, 04:33 PM

Where the hell is Rastak ? If he left we lost an outstanding poster who made and carried a ton of threads

His last post here was the one made above on 10/30.

Bretsky
11-08-2009, 04:41 PM

I doubt today's score reflects one way or the other on the decision to go with Rodgers over Favre. Though some of the Brett cult might disagree.

Good is Ted Thompson; why you bringing Rodgers into this ?

Rodgers is the least of our problems. We're fine a QB.

We need TTT to surround him with more talent.

Scott Campbell
11-08-2009, 04:42 PM

Because you weren't clear in your original post.

Bretsky
11-08-2009, 04:44 PM

Because you weren't clear in your original post.

Makes sense; not really fair for me to figure everybody remembered the first post of a thread

Scott Campbell
11-11-2009, 07:50 AM

You guys are right. Ras and I have been posting here together for 3 years, and I like the guy. I'm sending him an apology via PM and hope he comes back.

Deputy Nutz
11-11-2009, 07:59 AM
I'm so excited. A lot of things I believe about life go into this game. Favre has a charisma, a way about him, that people can't resist. People love him so much and believe in him so much that they want to see Ted Thompson's life ruined. Ted Thompson is such a good person. He's not the type of charismatic leader that people can't help but follow based on his act, but he is the type of truly good person that once people know what he's about, they want to follow. The way Favre can lead with lies and distortion is scary to me.

This is genuine goodness up against charismatic manipulation. This is true care about other people against complete selfishness. This match means so much to me. I'm here, I fight the Favre stuff, but I don't dislike anyone. I love people, even people who can't see reality and do the wrong thing because of it. For all I know, maybe I'm that guy, but I believe really strongly in what I see and I support what I believe in.

I am going to boo my heart out. I'm going to be completely sober because I want to fully experience this game and if a drunk Favre fan swings at me, I want to have the wherewithal to defend myself.

For everyone that hates me because I can't stand Brett Favre, I wish we could all be friends. You wish I wouldn't be so disgusted by that powerful, charismatic man. I wish you woudln't be so brainwashed by that selfish, evil man. In the end, this is it. As a fan of what is good, I am pulling strongly for these Packers. This is going to be the best experience I can imagine as a Packer fan. Whatever happens, I'm going to be proud to support this team and proud to be at this game.

This is what is wrong about human nature against waht is right about human nature.

You are even more of a loser than I thought.

mraynrand
11-11-2009, 09:27 AM

You guys are right. Ras and I have been posting here together for 3 years, and I like the guy. I'm sending him an apology via PM and hope he comes back.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_IqWOPMHbs0E/SRg89DNp26I/AAAAAAAABSE/-aKk45Tv464/s400/crying_indian.jpg

MadtownPacker
11-11-2009, 12:50 PM
You guys are right. Ras and I have been posting here together for 3 years, and I like the guy. I'm sending him an apology via PM and hope he comes back.Thats big of you Campbell. Rastak is like a deadbeat cousin you dont want to claim but is still family.

MadtownPacker
11-11-2009, 12:51 PM
BTW - Thanks for Harrell for playing it cool by not acting crazy and getting me banned with him.

retailguy
11-11-2009, 01:00 PM
BTW - Thanks for Harrell for playing it cool by not acting crazy and getting me banned with him.

Nah, he just disappeared again, like he always does. He'll be back, and claiming crazy shit again. Just you wait. Admin is gonna ban your ass and then I'll have to bootleg you threads on an old dial-up bulletin board.

Bretsky
11-11-2009, 09:35 PM

Love that avatar

If I wasn't so infatuated with my avatar I'd switch to something cool as well

Partial
11-11-2009, 10:22 PM

Love that avatar

Bretsky dog?

retailguy
11-12-2009, 08:26 PM

Love that avatar

Bretsky dog?

I miss the dog too!

pbmax
11-12-2009, 08:30 PM

Love that avatar

Bretsky dog?

I miss the dog too!
Turtle was OK too.

Fear the Turtle!

MJZiggy
11-12-2009, 08:50 PM
Go Maryland!!

Rastak
11-15-2009, 08:09 AM

Accepted.

I think the bigger question is where is JH?

Did anyone call the local nuthouses to see if he's a current resident? This thread, before it devolved (partly my fault also) was one of the strangest things I'd seen in a long time. Go back a re-read his posts kin this thread, it borders on the completely insane.

esoxx
11-15-2009, 02:06 PM
My guess is JH got into it at the game and can't make bail. Either that or he's a coward who can't stand behind his words.
I prefer to think it's the former, not the latter.
Sure as hell would have been here had the Pack won; or lost but crippled Favre.
His balloon popped that day.

MJZiggy
11-15-2009, 02:16 PM
I'm thinking he thought wiser of coming here and getting into something that could likely get him banned. If that's what it was, good call because he has decent football knowledge and that's always good to have. I'd rather he did that.

esoxx
11-15-2009, 02:18 PM
Yeah, he's displayed such a pattern of good judgement here in the past, that's probably it. :lol:

esoxx
11-15-2009, 02:27 PM
Don't get me wrong. I very much enjoy JH's posting. He's kind of like the dog-faced boy at the circus. A morbid curiousity, that's what it's like when I read his stuff. Highly entertaining.
Diary of a Madman comes to mind when I think of his posts.
I might have to start a daily vigil here with this thread until he comes back. Kind of like SC with the Harlan thread in the RR.

Pls come back JH!!!

Rastak
11-15-2009, 07:20 PM
I'm thinking he thought wiser of coming here and getting into something that could likely get him banned. If that's what it was, good call because he has decent football knowledge and that's always good to have. I'd rather he did that.

Zig, but why would it have to be that way? How about coming here and just discussing reality? Given the nature of his crazy assed statements you might be right though.