PDA

View Full Version : Childress = Drag Queen

gbpackfan
10-30-2009, 11:29 PM
Okay, I might be guilty of cluttering up the Packer section with non-Packer issues here. But since we are playing the Vikes this week, I had to post this here.

Apparently, Chilly dressed up like a female flight attendant last week on the flight to Pittsburgh. Why? Who knows. What a moron.

He is one ugly looking woman!

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/finally-pix-of-brad-childress-as-female-stewardess-26736

mraynrand
10-30-2009, 11:31 PM
Oy

SnakeLH2006
10-31-2009, 03:02 AM
That ain't Chilly...that's Nutz and Skin's fat black hooker paid for big Packer games. Who got that footage? Nasty yo. Just nasty.

green_bowl_packer
10-31-2009, 04:17 AM
Now this makes sense, I watched it earlier and couldn't make sense why Chilly was dressed up as a chick.

http://www.packerpalace.com/rock09.html

mngolf19
10-31-2009, 08:31 AM
Nice of them not to print the story that goes with it. He did this recently on a road trip to loosen the team up when he thought they were tense. According to what I read, many coaches do similar type things to loosen up their teams when needed. This actually gives me some hope for Chilly.

RashanGary
10-31-2009, 08:39 AM
Now this makes sense, I watched it earlier and couldn't make sense why Chilly was dressed up as a chick.

http://www.packerpalace.com/rock09.html

Ewww. . . I wanted to do Chilly.

I liked that fire on Favre's head at the end.

Scott Campbell
10-31-2009, 08:55 AM
I thought it was a trip to the Hair Club For Men gone awry.

HarveyWallbangers
10-31-2009, 11:28 AM
Nice of them not to print the story that goes with it. He did this recently on a road trip to loosen the team up when he thought they were tense. According to what I read, many coaches do similar type things to loosen up their teams when needed. This actually gives me some hope for Chilly.

Actually, that's worse than I thought. I thought he lost a bet. This gives you hope? NFL head coaches should not dress in drag.

Scott Campbell
10-31-2009, 11:32 AM
Why couldn't he just drop trou at halftime like Singletary?

RashanGary
10-31-2009, 01:34 PM
That was just weird. Chilly is such a bitch. Someone needs to send those pictures to Jim Rome.

BZnDallas
10-31-2009, 01:54 PM

c'mon now mngolf... i totally understand trying to stick up for your team for bone-headed manuevers (sp?), GOD knows plenty of people do it on this forum :wink: , but if there was a report about MM dressing up in drag that leaked and you were first to report it, would you say the same thing??? i doubt it... but hey thats just my opinion...

gbpackfan
10-31-2009, 02:09 PM

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Nice try buddy. That bitch is probably the only head coach in the history of the NFL to dress up like a woman and parade around an airplane. I don't care what story goes along with it, there is no excuse. NONE!

MichiganPackerFan
10-31-2009, 02:36 PM

I think your best approach would to have gone politician, mngolf. Despite any facts, deny, deny deny,

sharpe1027
10-31-2009, 04:02 PM

I don't know mngolf19. I'm sure coaches do something to loosen their players up...like tell a joke or do something silly in practice...but I've not heard of anything quite so odd...uncomfortable...and disturbing. Perhaps you have some examples of what other coaches have done?

MJZiggy
10-31-2009, 04:03 PM
Somehow I can't picture Lombardi doing this...

mngolf19
10-31-2009, 04:38 PM
The first thing that comes to mind, albeit not dressing in drag, is what Carroll does at USC. Seemingly each big matchup they have he has the team do something funny or out of the norm to loosen everyone up. I don't really care how Chilly does it, if it works then it's a good thing. The hope portion of my statement comes from him noticing that he needed to step up and do something. You guys can think I am in denial, your opinion, but a coach who is trying to loosen up a team when they need it, is doing his job. My opinion.

esoxx
10-31-2009, 05:04 PM
The first thing that comes to mind, albeit not dressing in drag, is what Carroll does at USC. Seemingly each big matchup they have he has the team do something funny or out of the norm to loosen everyone up. I don't really care how Chilly does it, if it works then it's a good thing. The hope portion of my statement comes from him noticing that he needed to step up and do something. You guys can think I am in denial, your opinion, but a coach who is trying to loosen up a team when they need it, is doing his job. My opinion.

May as well just throw in your hand mngolf. You got nothing. Maybe you get better cards in the next chute.

sharpe1027
10-31-2009, 07:38 PM

I hear ya, but IMHO, your explanation only makes sense when you talk in vague generalities. Sure loosening up a team when they need it is good. Once you have to defend the specifics of what he did...ya got nothing.

I highly doubt his dressing up in drag positively affected their play. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's my opinion. Personally, I would lose some respect for the man for resorting to such an obvious gimick. I guess if you can't relate to your players on a normal level, you might try something like that.

I couldn't get the sight of him being Brett's personal B*tch when he picked him up at the airport. Seriously? Has he ever done that for other players on the team? I doubt it. Now I have this little nugget as well. Ugh.

RashanGary
10-31-2009, 09:26 PM
Favre would just fart on the plane, a big cajun fart.

The girls here would just love the chance to smell Brett's fart.

MJZiggy
10-31-2009, 09:36 PM
Please see my post in the Romper Room and quit with the generalizations as I know of two of us who most certainly would not.

get louder at lambeau
10-31-2009, 09:48 PM
I like any video with The Replacements playing the soundtrack. Judging by the results of the Pittsburgh game, I hope Chilly puts on a g-string and climbs a stripper pole on the bus/plane to GB.

MJZiggy
10-31-2009, 10:07 PM
Now that's worse than anything Skin could have posted in the GC.

Scott Campbell
11-01-2009, 09:58 AM
You guys can think I am in denial, your opinion, but a coach who is trying to loosen up a team when they need it, is doing his job. My opinion.

Bottom line - did they win the game?

I'm not sure why you need to shake up a 6-0 team.

3irty1
11-01-2009, 10:29 AM
I'm not going to pretend that I know the relationship between Childress and his team. I think its kind of funny and I'm sure most of the players did too. I don't see how this makes him any less of a coach. Well, except for the part where someone on the plane took those pictures and leaked them. That shows disrespect IMO.

mngolf19
11-01-2009, 11:09 AM
You guys can think I am in denial, your opinion, but a coach who is trying to loosen up a team when they need it, is doing his job. My opinion.

Bottom line - did they win the game?

I'm not sure why you need to shake up a 6-0 team.

I don't know. They only said it was a recent road game.

MichiganPackerFan
11-01-2009, 02:21 PM

I wasn't saying you were in denial, I was recommending that you deny it ever happened despite any so called "facts" or "proof" or "evidence"!