PDA

View Full Version : Make a Prediction

Partial
07-26-2006, 02:09 PM
simple. Make a prediction for the Packers now and at the end of the season we'll see who's right and wrong. Then we'll flame them :twisted:

I predict the Packers go 4-1 in the last 5 games on the season and Brett signs on for one more.

MJZiggy
07-26-2006, 02:10 PM
Samkon=1000 yards rushing.

Deputy Nutz
07-26-2006, 02:12 PM
16-0

I don't get it, everytime a coach is asked to predict their record, they say they don't do predictions. If they had any balls they would say, "I expect this team to win every game they compete in. With the roster that we have developed, I believe we have the talent to win every ball game."

Tony Oday
07-26-2006, 02:17 PM
Woodson has 7 ints

BallHawk
07-26-2006, 02:20 PM
10-6. NFC North Champions. Gado 1000+. Donald 1000+. Not gonna make a prediction on Favre. Jennings 500+. Defense #11 league.

woodbuck27
07-26-2006, 02:29 PM
16-0

I don't get it, everytime a coach is asked to predict their record, they say they don't do predictions. If they had any balls they would say, "I expect this team to win every game they compete in. With the roster that we have developed, I believe we have the talent to win every ball game."

There sits a man with BALLS ! :mrgreen:

Fosco33
07-26-2006, 02:36 PM
9-7; last wildcard spot

Here's the games they win/lose:

2006 REGULAR SEASON SCHEDULE AND RESULTS

Week Date Time Opponent Score W/L/T

1 Sun. Sep. 10 4:15 p.m. ET Bears W
2 Sun. Sep. 17 1:00 p.m. ET Saints W
3 Sun. Sep. 24 1:00 p.m. ET at Lions L
4 Mon. Oct. 2 8:30 p.m. ET at Eagles L
5 Sun. Oct. 8 1:00 p.m. ET Rams W
6 BYE WEEK
7 Sun. Oct. 22 1:00 p.m. ET at Dolphins L
8 Sun. Oct. 29 1:00 p.m. ET Cardinals W
9 Sun. Nov. 5 1:00 p.m. ET at Bills W
10 Sun. Nov. 12 1:00 p.m. ET at Vikings L
11 Sun. Nov. 19 1:00 p.m. ET Patriots L
12 Mon. Nov. 27 8:30 p.m. ET at Seahawks L
13 Sun. Dec. 3 1:00 p.m. ET Jets W
14 Sun. Dec. 10 4:05 p.m. ET at 49ers W
15 Sun. Dec. 17 1:00 p.m. ET Lions W
16 Thu. Dec. 21 8:00 p.m. ET Vikings W
17 Sun. Dec. 31 1:00 p.m. ET at Bears L

woodbuck27
07-26-2006, 02:38 PM
simple. Make a prediction for the Packers now and at the end of the season we'll see who's right and wrong. Then we'll flame them :twisted:

I predict the Packers go 4-1 in the last 5 games on the season and Brett signs on for one more.

There will be no flaming with that prediction Partial.

He's OUR man.

I predict we have one more season with Ahman Green wearing OUR colors.

I hope I'm wrong.

Donald Driver goes over 900 yards and 7 TD's receiving and WR Greg Jennings becomes a starter by the midway point in the season and accounts for 6 TD's and 650 yards.

We again struggle mightly with OUR OL.

We win only 6 or 7 games at best.

cheesner
07-26-2006, 02:42 PM
16-0

There sits a man with BALLS ! :mrgreen:
That is why he is called Dr. Nutz? I thought it refered to mental stability.

My predictions:

Packer 10-6, Bears 10-6, Lions 6-10, Vikes 5-11
Hawk, NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year, 7 sacks, 145 tackles, 4 ints, 2 tds
Vernon Davis, 28 catches, 2 tds, 320 yrds (glad we didn't take him)
Carroll starting at CB by end of year
TO blows gasket towards end of the year

Tony Oday
07-26-2006, 02:44 PM
Woody you are fired!!!!! DRINK THE DAMN KOOL AID!!!!!!!!!!!! You arent a Cardinals fan you are a Packer fan!!!!!!!! You must think that every year we have a chance to be cheering in January and the big dance!!!!!! I was thinking like this when we had Anthony Dilwig as a QB!!!!!!!

BallHawk
07-26-2006, 03:01 PM
Hawk, NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year, 7 sacks, 145 tackles, 4 ints, 2 tds

He'd win NFC Defensive MVP with those numbers! :mrgreen:

PaCkFan_n_MD
07-26-2006, 04:17 PM
12-4 record with driver, jennings, and fergie having 800 yards.

A Green gets 700 yards and Godo gets 500.

B. Favre has 34 tds and 4100 yards passing.

A.J. gets 130 tackles, 6 FF, 3 sacks

Kgb has 10 sacks

N. Collions get 5 INTs

C. Cilfton and M. Tauscher both go to the pro bowl

Lare
07-26-2006, 07:08 PM
Hate to say it, but my prediction is 6-10.

Defense keeps us in every game but the offense and special teams cost some games we could have won. A couple of missed field goals, OL struggles early, WR & RB weaknesses are apparent and a key injury or two forces rookies into starting spots before they are ready.

Hope I'm wrong, but I think we are one more good draft away from being a legitimate contender for the playoffs.

Green Bud Packer
07-26-2006, 07:11 PM
10-5-11. favre breaks marinos td record in week 11 2.gardner catches more than 10 tds.

OKC PackerFan
07-26-2006, 08:28 PM
I think 10-6 is attainable, it all boils down to how the O-line comes along.

Willard
07-26-2006, 08:53 PM
Robert Ferguson shocks the world with a 80 catch, 1200 yd, 10 TD season as the #2 starter all year. THe only question remaining will be if RF or Jennings will be the #1 after DD retires..... :shock:

woodbuck27
07-26-2006, 09:08 PM
Woody you are fired!!!!! DRINK THE DAMN KOOL AID!!!!!!!!!!!! You arent a Cardinals fan you are a Packer fan!!!!!!!! You must think that every year we have a chance to be cheering in January and the big dance!!!!!! I was thinking like this when we had Anthony Dilwig as a QB!!!!!!!

Man I'm really trying to see it - GET THERE !

GOD Bless Ya!

Maybe I'll try the Karma flip?

CyclonePackFan
07-26-2006, 09:14 PM
Robert Ferguson shocks the world with a 80 catch, 1200 yd, 10 TD season as the #2 starter all year.

What he said, but I'm continuing it. After his breakout year, and with two years left on his contract, Ferguson demands a pay raise or he will hold out. Ted Thompson, noting that Ferguson has done jack shit his first 6 years of the NFL, tells ol' Fergie to f*ck himself with an iron stick, and promptly cuts him. In the first week of free agency, the Vikings sign him to a 4 year, 30 million contract, just because the Vikings front office has a chubby for any former Packer. For the rest of the offseason, Vikings fans proclaim themselves a lock for their first Super Bowl title, and gloat about how Ferguson is going to tear up the Packers, which Fergie answers by dropping countless passes and giving away INTs for the rest of his career.

THE END.

As for next year, though... 9-7

HarveyWallbangers
07-26-2006, 09:27 PM

GOD Bless Ya!

The apparently they have not learned the Packers motto in Canada yet.

Packers Motto = "Wait 'til next year"

Packers fans have generally had more hopes for the squad than they probably should have (pre-Favre anyways).

woodbuck27
07-26-2006, 10:58 PM

GOD Bless Ya!

The apparently they have not learned the Packers motto in Canada yet.

Packers Motto = "Wait 'til next year"

Packers fans have generally had more hopes for the squad than they probably should have (pre-Favre anyways).

You've got it Harv.

I'm actually uncautiously very cautiously not optimistic.

Too many of these ???????

Yet, the right player in a trade, or a surprise with OUR OL and a return to a decent running game (just some progress there), and we may 'in fact play .500 ball.

Of course I'd love it, if we returned to the top, or near top of the NFCN.

I will be pleased if we won 8 games.

Harlan Huckleby
07-26-2006, 11:02 PM
Gado takes majority of snaps at RB in 2006.

Poppinga takes over at SS linebacker at midseason.

HarveyWallbangers
07-26-2006, 11:31 PM
Woody, we're undefeated right now, so there's hope.

Willard
07-27-2006, 12:09 AM
[quote=Willard]Robert Ferguson shocks the world with a 80 catch, 1200 yd, 10 TD season as the #2 starter all year.

What he said, but I'm continuing it. After his breakout year, and with two years left on his contract, Ferguson demands a pay raise or he will hold out. Ted Thompson, noting that Ferguson has done jack shit his first 6 years of the NFL, tells ol' Fergie to f*ck himself with an iron stick, and promptly cuts him. In the first week of free agency, the Vikings sign him to a 4 year, 30 million contract, just because the Vikings front office has a chubby for any former Packer. For the rest of the offseason, Vikings fans proclaim themselves a lock for their first Super Bowl title, and gloat about how Ferguson is going to tear up the Packers, which Fergie answers by dropping countless passes and giving away INTs for the rest of his career.

THE END.

As for next year, though... 9-7[/quote

LMFAO! It is sad how likely your sick little Act II is in today's NFL. Oh well, at least we had the '06 season! :lol: