View Full Version : OFFICIAL Vikings vs. Packers Game Day Thread - Act II

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

Packers4Glory
11-01-2009, 04:52 PM
we aren't shitty....we just have the youngest team in the NFL every yr. TT's goal. get a bunch of draft picks and be the youngest team!

nice pass rush.

red
11-01-2009, 04:52 PM
thats the problem right there, bigby celebrates a hit after the guys makes a 20 yard catch

denverYooper
11-01-2009, 04:53 PM
Wow.

Keystone Kops.

TennesseePackerBacker
Wow.... unbelieveable.

Partial
Do you guys remember when I called for Percy Harvin and everyone told me I was an idiot. Suck it! He's a stud.

esoxx
Where's the piano wire

red
fucking kill yourselfs

what a complete disgrace that play was

Jimx29
11-01-2009, 04:54 PM
We drafted one and just signed one. Sucks that they suck. Is that MM's fault?It should be. Getting rid of Green a few years ago, and resigning him now which put him AHEAD of Jackson just shows yet another area that TT (mainly) and MM have failed to do the job they are hired to do.

imscott72
OMG that play sums up the entire year..Wow..Fucking keystone cops out there..Triple coverage goes for a TD..Stunning..

Sparkey
LOL

They are playing not to lose! Horrible horrible play calling both sides of the ball.

Tyrone Bigguns
Get the koolaid ready for halftime.
I'm sensing ALLOT of MM and TT backers to finally wake up and smell the shitty situation those two clowns have gotten this team into.

You mean 4-3. Hardly shitty. Not being able to beat a top team in the league just means we aren't there right now. Hardly means we are shitty.Seems i've heard that allot for the past 2 seasons though.
Sorry if i'm a realist :?

You arent' a realist. We will beat TB and then be 5-3. That ain't shitty. Shitty is TB, Rams, etc.

Personally, I only strive for excellence. Anything less than the best is a felony. If you're not first, you're the first loser. 4-3 is unacceptable.

Strawman. Nobody is talking about excellence. Simply said we aren't shitty.

BTW, have you accepted you are a loser?

No, because I'm a winner. Anything less than first is a loser. That is the point I'm making. Packers are losing.

Dude. You aren't a winner. In the game of life, you didn't attend a top college...loser, didn't graduate at the top of your class..loser. Aren't working for a the top development company in the world..or a company that is considered to be GREAT. Loser. You are working in a backwater town in the world of software.

All those things make you a loser...according to your definition.

And, again, STRAWMAN. The pack aren't shitty. That is the term we are using.

I'm done. You are doing your usual hijack.

gbgary
aaahhhh

Packers4Glory
thats the problem right there, bigby celebrates a hit after the guys makes a 20 yard catch then get burned right after.

steve823
11-01-2009, 04:55 PM
Do you guys remember when I called for Percy Harvin and everyone told me I was an idiot. Suck it! He's a stud.

ur not a packer fan

Dabaddestbear
McCarthy just can't bring himself to run the ball, can he?

This is hard to watch. As others have said, what happened to quick throws? And running?

There's still a half of football to be played. You can't score 14 points on one play.

How many times we gotta go thru this. MM is like Andy Reid. He doesn't like to run. That ain't ever gonna change.

People forget that Holmgren was the same way for many years.

Well if McCarthy wants to be like Andy Reid maybe he should get a RB who is a threat out of the backfield and start running some damn screen plays.

I'm over MM's play calling

We drafted one and just signed one. Sucks that they suck. Is that MM's fault?
By the way you were right...cuz that defense of the Packers is REALLY IMPROVING. Why did I ever doubt you sir. :roll:

Bretsky
Flynn should start the 2nd half.

I've never seen Aaron play this bad. Even as a rookie.

He did look lost at times; but you can't just pull him for a guy to never play in an important game. Hopefully he bounces back

imscott72
Disgusting..You know what? I haven't been on the Fire TT or MM bandwagon before, but I just leaped on..Fuck this..This team is a joke..

TennesseePackerBacker
11-01-2009, 04:56 PM

You can only celebrate if we acknowledge your horrible misses as well.

Tyrone Bigguns
We drafted one and just signed one. Sucks that they suck. Is that MM's fault?It should be. Getting rid of Green a few years ago, and resigning him now which put him AHEAD of Jackson just shows yet another area that TT (mainly) and MM have failed to do the job they are hired to do.

I see. You blame the coach for the GM's acquisition of players.

Jimx29
Disgusting..You know what? I haven't been on the Fire TT or MM bandwagon before, but I just leaped on..Fuck this..This team is a joke..Welcome. It sucks to be here.

Partial
Rodgers isn't a big game player. He's not a winner. I've been saying it for years. Are you guys ready to admit that I was right on the money? He'll be a solid QB but he isn't a star...

MichiganPackerFan
is it wrong to cry?

Maxie the Taxi
Disgusting..You know what? I haven't been on the Fire TT or MM bandwagon before, but I just leaped on..Fuck this..This team is a joke..

They weren't ready.

Brando19

Room for another on that wagon?

imscott72
11-01-2009, 04:57 PM
I'm sensing ALLOT of MM and TT backers to finally wake up and smell the shitty situation those two clowns have gotten this team into.

You mean 4-3. Hardly shitty. Not being able to beat a top team in the league just means we aren't there right now. Hardly means we are shitty.Seems i've heard that allot for the past 2 seasons though.

You arent' a realist. We will beat TB and then be 5-3. That ain't shitty. Shitty is TB, Rams, etc.

Personally, I only strive for excellence. Anything less than the best is a felony. If you're not first, you're the first loser. 4-3 is unacceptable.

No, because I'm a winner. Anything less than first is a loser. That is the point I'm making. Packers are losing.

Dude. You aren't a winner. In the game of life, you didn't attend a top college...loser, didn't graduate at the top of your class..loser. Aren't working for a the top development company in the world..or a company that is considered to be GREAT. Loser. You are working in a backwater town in the world of software.

Ty in rare form again today.. :roll:

imscott72

This is hard to watch. As others have said, what happened to quick throws? And running?

There's still a half of football to be played. You can't score 14 points on one play.

How many times we gotta go thru this. MM is like Andy Reid. He doesn't like to run. That ain't ever gonna change.

Well if McCarthy wants to be like Andy Reid maybe he should get a RB who is a threat out of the backfield and start running some damn screen plays.

By the way you were right...cuz that defense of the Packers is REALLY IMPROVING. Why did I ever doubt you sir. :roll:

Kinda interesting how it was good enough to beat the Bears..

denverYooper
This game is what they call in college a "weeder course" for Packers fans.

Tyrone Bigguns

Packers beat the Bears. Suck it.

Sparkey
11-01-2009, 04:58 PM
Wonder how McCarthy calls plays now ?

Maxie the Taxi
We could play these guys all 16 games this year and not win one.

Jimx29

I see. You blame the coach for the GM's acquisition of players.You don't think they talk at all about any of the draft pick/free agent signings? (alright..kinda unfair to throw the signing free agents part in there)

Brandon494

Well where are the screens to take pressure off the pass rush? Yes its MM's fault because he is an average play calling at best and is no where near the level of Andy Reid.

rbaloha1
Rodgers isn't a big game player. He's not a winner. I've been saying it for years. Are you guys ready to admit that I was right on the money?

YES! Always said AR is a stats qb. lacks instincts and intangibles.

Bossman641

Don't strain something patting yourself on the back.

lionstar
11-01-2009, 04:59 PM
Well i guess now we know who wanted this game more. At Lambeau field none the less!!

Partial
Lets get this offense going boys... I've got my rally cap on.

Tyrone Bigguns

I see you can't comprehend, AGAIN.

4-3 isn't shitty. No matter how partial tries to reframe the argument.

Sparkey
wow, time to throw and a decisive throw by Rodgers

Partial

Don't strain something patting yourself on the back.

When you're good you're good :D

imscott72
11-01-2009, 05:00 PM
Rodgers isn't a big game player. He's not a winner. I've been saying it for years. Are you guys ready to admit that I was right on the money? He'll be a solid QB but he isn't a star...

Nah I'm not ready to agree with you here P. If Aaron had a solid OL and was still stinking up the joint then yes. There aren't a whole lot of QB's out there that can consistently be successful with a swiss cheese OL. Is he holding on too long at times? Yep, but you can't put all of this on him. Not even close.

denverYooper
Man, you guys are weak. I agree with Freak Out!

Packers4Glory

yeah he may have held the ball a couple times, but nobody is gonna do shit w/ the time he has to throw the ball.

he's so good that he's still produced all year in spite of a shit line. Just give the guy an average O line and this game is likely a different story.

Big game? dude came in vs Dallas as a backup and lit it up.

God i can't believe I'm replying to such a dumb statement.

Tyrone Bigguns

Well where are the screens to take pressure off the pass rush? Yes its MM's fault because he is an average play calling at best and is no where near the level of Andy Reid.

Are are linemen good at screens?

Partial
Dear Packers, please stop running and double Jared Allen with Clifton and Lang.

Sincerely,

Professor Partial

denverYooper
11-01-2009, 05:01 PM
where's the picture of the hot girl?

Sparkey
Green Bay will never be good with the stretch zone as their base run formation

lionstar
Still running the ball....why?

denverYooper
Hell Yeah A-Rod!

red
i told you guys, the fans will start to turn in this game if things don't improve

gbgary
troy just mentioned something i said the first time we played these guys and a few times since...that with our pass rush as spotty as it is why give the qb more time by playing soft coverage. man up and play tight and make the qb hold the ball long enough for the rush to get to him.

Jimx29
someone was wondering how long till the fans start to boo the pack.....well, it's started, or at least they are booing the play calling. Really hard to listen to

Partial
11-01-2009, 05:02 PM
LOL who me? Most obvious holding ever there!

Brandon494
Rodgers isn't a big game player. He's not a winner. I've been saying it for years. Are you guys ready to admit that I was right on the money?

YES! Always said AR is a stats qb. lacks instincts and intangibles.

Oh you've been saying it for years? Dude has been a starter for a year and a half. I would love to see how many "big games" AR would win if he had the O-line that Favre has.

Tyrone Bigguns

I see. You blame the coach for the GM's acquisition of players.You don't think they talk at all about any of the draft pick/free agent signings? (alright..kinda unfair to throw the signing free agents part in there)

Bjack: I don't know about that.
Green, fA: Sure. But, TT makes the final decision. You think MM had a big say in Grant being signed when he held out? C'mon.

Sparkey

Sincerely,

Professor Partial

Your saying to be predictable and take away the extra route runner.

GOOD CALL :lol:

Bossman641

Sincerely,

Professor Partial

With Clifton at TE??

imscott72
11-01-2009, 05:03 PM

You need to wake up man. When your wins have come against teams like the Browns, Lions, Rams, and Bears, then yes it's shitty. We haven't beat ONE, not ONE, quality team this year, in fact the quality teams have OWNED us. So yea it's shitty. Polish a turd all you want it's still a TURD.

Partial
I want to see a fucking brawl. Why are they booing?

Partial

Sincerely,

Professor Partial

With Clifton at TE??

Yes. They need to get time. Give time and Jennings/Driver will get open.

Brando19
11-01-2009, 05:04 PM
Wow...Winfield is out and we can't make big plays down the field? Come on Packers....get something going here or it's over.

Maxie the Taxi
That time out was unfortunate. They were in a rhythm. This series is the way we should have called the first half.

Sparkey
Another issue with McCarthy. Why does it take him so long to get the plays in ? Maybe its not a big deal, but it seems GB burns timeouts like candy because of the play clock winding down.

lionstar
11-01-2009, 05:05 PM

Sincerely,

Professor Partial

Your saying to be predictable and take away the extra route runner.

GOOD CALL :lol:

YES!!!!

Packers4Glory
11-01-2009, 05:05 PM
lets get our new old OT in the game. might as well.

denverYooper
11-01-2009, 05:06 PM
NICE.

Let's put it in!

Tyrone Bigguns
[quote:972ac821c1="Numb"]Get the koolaid ready for halftime.

You need to wake up man. When your wins have come against teams like the Browns, Lions, Rams, and Bears, then yes it's shitty. We haven't beat ONE, not ONE, quality team this year, in fact the quality teams have OWNED us. So yea it's shitty. Polish a turd all you want it's still a TURD.[/quote:972ac821c1]

I see, so we are shitty. Then, what are the browns, tb, etc.? Ridiculous.

Nobody is claiming they are world beaters. But, they arent' shitty. They are in a large middle group of average to good teams. Sorry, that you can't see that.

imscott72
Chillar out and Collins questionable to return per Bedard..

Partial
11-01-2009, 05:07 PM
MM needs to encourage his guys to start playing mean and dirty. Why are they being physically dominated? Fucking punch a mother fucker in the face, call his wife a ho and his momma fat.

red
11-01-2009, 05:08 PM

good take them both out back behind the stadium and put em down

Brandon494
I hate this shit....

denverYooper
Gotta make a play there.

imscott72
[quote:098778bf67="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:098778bf67="Numb"]Get the koolaid ready for halftime.

You need to wake up man. When your wins have come against teams like the Browns, Lions, Rams, and Bears, then yes it's shitty. We haven't beat ONE, not ONE, quality team this year, in fact the quality teams have OWNED us. So yea it's shitty. Polish a turd all you want it's still a TURD.[/quote:098778bf67]

Nobody is claiming they are world beaters. But, they arent' shitty. They are in a large middle group of average to good teams. Sorry, that you can't see that.[/quote:098778bf67]

Spin it with whatever adjectives you want, but we're shitty. Not AS shitty as the Browns et al, but shitty none the less..

Sparkey
PLAY CALLING IS TERRIBLE!

denverYooper
GO D!

Maxie the Taxi
11-01-2009, 05:09 PM
That's OK. With a stop, it's still a game.

Partial
why kick? Go for the TD... Play to win MM... You're going to lose if you keep kicking field goals.

My advice?? Go 6 OL and Lee. Work the short passing game to Lee.

Jimx29
Only 6 more field goals and we're tied

red
maybe his fucking coach that is suppose to be a qb wiz should take him aside and teach him how to get rid of the ball

lionstar
PLAY CALLING IS TERRIBLE!

Agreed

imscott72

good take them both out back behind the stadium and put em down

LOL..Thanks for the laugh man.. I needed that..

rbaloha1
11-01-2009, 05:10 PM
maybe his fucking coach that is suppose to be a qb wiz should take him aside and teach him how to get rid of the ball

this is the downside of playing not too lose.

Maxie the Taxi
11-01-2009, 05:10 PM
What happened to Crosby's booming kickoffs into the end zone?

Brohm
11-01-2009, 05:11 PM
Bad team, bad coaching. Embarrassed again at Lambeau

red
we just admitted defeat right there

another fucking field goal when we desperately need a td

Sparkey
YES! TURNOVER

imscott72
FUMBLE!!

lionstar
Pack get the ball back!!!!

Partial
HAWK with a big play. Holy crap!!

Tyrone Bigguns
[quote:15a2caa038="Numb"][quote:15a2caa038="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:15a2caa038="Numb"]Get the koolaid ready for halftime.

You need to wake up man. When your wins have come against teams like the Browns, Lions, Rams, and Bears, then yes it's shitty. We haven't beat ONE, not ONE, quality team this year, in fact the quality teams have OWNED us. So yea it's shitty. Polish a turd all you want it's still a TURD.[/quote:15a2caa038]

Nobody is claiming they are world beaters. But, they arent' shitty. They are in a large middle group of average to good teams. Sorry, that you can't see that.[/quote:15a2caa038]

Spin it with whatever adjectives you want, but we're shitty. Not AS shitty as the Browns et al, but shitty none the less..[/quote:15a2caa038]

No spin. Are there not average teams? Are there not good teams? Your spectrum is way outta wack if you think we are shitty. It really is that simple.

Brandon494
Nice, we needed that. Looks like Collins is still playing!

denverYooper
Excellent!

esoxx
Bishop with the strip

steve823
11-01-2009, 05:12 PM
yeaaaaaa..maybe some of you negative people will shutup and cheer now we got the ball back

imscott72
Collins recovers..I guess he's back in there

MichiganPackerFan
hawk with a forced fumble!!!

green_bowl_packer
What happened to Crosby's booming kickoffs into the end zone?

I noticed that earlier that Longwell was out-kicking Crosby, I'll take the results of the squib though!!!

lionstar
HOLLYWOOD with a catch

Sparkey
quick throws! Dont let the D adjust

red
yeaaaaaa..maybe some of you negative people will shutup and cheer now we got the ball back

it depends on if we get a td, or settle for another fg

TennesseePackerBacker
11-01-2009, 05:13 PM
Holy crap we need a TD here. First time A-rod has looked confident today.

Sparkey
11-01-2009, 05:13 PM
Grant head on with a safety and gets stoned. Grant sucks!

imscott72
11-01-2009, 05:14 PM
[quote:9d1b58263a="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:9d1b58263a="Numb"][quote:9d1b58263a="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:9d1b58263a="Numb"]Get the koolaid ready for halftime.

You need to wake up man. When your wins have come against teams like the Browns, Lions, Rams, and Bears, then yes it's shitty. We haven't beat ONE, not ONE, quality team this year, in fact the quality teams have OWNED us. So yea it's shitty. Polish a turd all you want it's still a TURD.[/quote:9d1b58263a]

Nobody is claiming they are world beaters. But, they arent' shitty. They are in a large middle group of average to good teams. Sorry, that you can't see that.[/quote:9d1b58263a]

Spin it with whatever adjectives you want, but we're shitty. Not AS shitty as the Browns et al, but shitty none the less..[/quote:9d1b58263a]

No spin. Are there not average teams? Are there not good teams? Your spectrum is way outta wack if you think we are shitty. It really is that simple.[/quote:9d1b58263a]

Ty, what's simple is you just argue just to argue. Hard to have a conversation with someone that ALWAYS has to be right. Let's move on.

Partial
It's only a 7 point game if they punch it in here. Gotta score here.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Comeback city boys! The rallyhat is working!!!!!

Get in the fucking crowd and get this place rowdy. Get those D assholes chest bumping and punching eachother. Get fucking fired up.

Sparkey
TD HAVENER!!!!

denverYooper
SPENCER HAVNER!

steve823
boom.

Maxie the Taxi
OK. I smell momentum change!!!!!!!!!!!

TennesseePackerBacker
11-01-2009, 05:15 PM
SPENCER HAVNER BABY

imscott72
TOUCHDOWN!!!!!

Jimx29
It's only a 7 point game if they punch it in here. Gotta score here.Huh?

red
thank god

lionstar
YEAH BABY!!

Brohm
Go Havner :shock:

green_bowl_packer
We have our very own Dallas Clark, Hands Havner !!!!

Sparkey

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Get in the fucking crowd and get this place rowdy. Get those D assholes chest bumping and punching eachother. Get fucking fired up.

You can't count, can you ?

nice education showing through!

denverYooper
11-01-2009, 05:16 PM
Nice how they were just talking about how much Finley was missed before that HUGE play by Havner :).

Partial
I would get cutesy here and try to do a surprise onside kick.

Tyrone Bigguns
Im,

That is funny, since you jumped into a conversation between numb and i. lol

What is funny is you can't admit that there are average teams in the nfl and we are one of them.

imscott72
11-01-2009, 05:17 PM
How does the ref not throw the flag for PI there? Jeez he's standing right there..

Maxie the Taxi
I got to rub it in, Waldo. Flynn's good, but only A-Rod could make that throw. :)

TennesseePackerBacker
Im,

What is funny is you can't admit that there are average teams in the nfl and we are one of them.

I believe we are above average. I hear opinions are like assholes though.

Sparkey
Now, a defensive stop by the Pack and things will be looking better thatn they were 15 minutes ago.

Tyrone Bigguns

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

You can't count, can you ?

nice education showing through!

partial is a winner.

Brando19
TY and IMSCOTT...please stop replying with that long fucking post....fucking nuts.

imscott72
Im,

<yawn>

Partial
11-01-2009, 05:18 PM
All, nevermind, it was not Hawk who forced the fumble, its my guy BGBishop.

Tyrone Bigguns
TY and IMSCOTT...please stop replying with that long fucking post....fucking nuts.

Did it b4 you posted. :lol:

denverYooper
GOTTA GRAB THAT!

imscott72
OHHHHH So close!!!

Sparkey
Why did Barnett watch the ball instead of trying to catch it ?

Brando19
11-01-2009, 05:19 PM

:lol: Shit...I noticed.

Partial
Alright boys, start playing dirty and hitting a little extra hard. We need to win this battle.

Sparkey
OK, lookin better!

denverYooper
There's the pressure!

Now let's get off on 3rd down here!

red
10 fucking packers going for the ball, none can get it lol

imscott72
I'm sick of how lucky the Vikings are! Two tipped passes right in the air and we can't catch any of em!! ARGHH

Partial
3rd and long I want a Brett shaped hole in the turf.

Tyrone Bigguns
11-01-2009, 05:20 PM
Im,

I believe we are above average. I hear opinions are like assholes though.

Ty predicted 9-10 wins. Sticking with it. Record wise, above average. But, not by much.

TennesseePackerBacker
I wonder what that snot-rocket looked like on the One Who Won't Be Named Cam

Sparkey
YES!!! a stop!!

Partial
Big Game Bishop with awesome coverage on third down. Fucking yes.

imscott72
Yea!! GEt some pressure and good things happen!!

Maxie the Taxi
Now we're pressuring Favre!!!

red
great stop

d's showing up big

Brohm
Me-Ball killed the Pack again on the deflection.

denverYooper
There's ya boy Parsh! Big play by Bish to get us off the field!

Sparkey
11-01-2009, 05:21 PM
Awesome punt by Vikings!

Partial
Anybody else thinking of the 1980 Miracle on ice? I'm feeling this.

Tyrone Bigguns

Interwebs slow in WV.

TennesseePackerBacker
Man if we only had a punter like that. Field position is huge.

Bretsky
tide appears to be changing

rbaloha1
Big Game Bishop with awesome coverage on third down. Fucking yes.

Who said he can not cover? Finally the best 2 lbs are playing together. Always smacking someone.

Sparkey
11-01-2009, 05:22 PM
Lets get a score now before the 4th quarter.

Tyrone Bigguns
Im,

<yawn>

Translation: I have egg on my face since i jumped into a convo.

Maxie the Taxi
We need to do some pounding now.

Brando19

Interwebs slow in WV.

No...I just logged on a few minutes ago and it said Obama is President! :lol:

mngolf19
11-01-2009, 05:23 PM
Anybody else thinking of the 1980 Miracle on ice? I'm feeling this.

No, I wanted that miracle to happen. :)

Sparkey
AHMANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

Maxie the Taxi
Yes, make them pay.

imscott72
Vikings are missing tackles all over the place now..

Partial
Hahaha Green runs a guy over. Lower than shoulder Ahman. Atta boy. Keep him in the game sit Grant, Grant cannot catch.

MichiganPackerFan
I LOVE seeing AG put a shoulder into someone!!!

denverYooper
Man, that brings back memories!

BATMAN!

Partial
11-01-2009, 05:24 PM
JJJJJJJJJJJ yeah baby!!! He looked fast there!

Maxie the Taxi
Yes, no mistakes now!!!!!

imscott72
Im,

<yawn>

Nah just tired of arguing with someone who brought a knife to a gunfight.. :lol:

Sparkey
Yo baby!

TennesseePackerBacker
WOOOOOO Keep it up boys!

green_bowl_packer
Ahman looks good no matter the number!!! Now JJ fuck yeah!!!

Brando19
James Jones is underrated and needs involved more. Go JJ!

gbgary
always loved that gliding running style of green.

nice play by jones.

Maxie the Taxi
11-01-2009, 05:25 PM
Make them pay. A few yards at a time.

Partial
Keep Green, Lee, JJ, Driver, Jennings in. Short crossing routes on rollouts.

Tyrone Bigguns
Hahaha Green runs a guy over. Lower than shoulder Ahman. Atta boy. Keep him in the game sit Grant, Grant cannot catch.

You say this mere minutes after Grant made a catch for a first down. Do you actually watch the games?

Sparkey
Attention KMart shoppers. Momentum has changed

denverYooper
Rhythm is a dancer.

TennesseePackerBacker
It's amazing what a little bit of confidence and momentum do. No more Matt Flynn conversation please.

denverYooper
11-01-2009, 05:26 PM
PUT IT IN!

Partial
Keep Green in.

steve823
haha told you guys to stay optimistic

Tyrone Bigguns
Im,

<yawn>

Nah just tired of arguing with someone who brought a knife to a gunfight.. :lol:

Translation: I am a hypocrite, seeing as i criticize others, but jump into a convo just to argue.

green_bowl_packer
has his arm wrapped around Jennings neck for about 30 seconds and that aint a horse tackle. wtf

Brando19
[quote="Sparkey"]Attention KMart shoppers. Momentum has changed[/quote

that's probably where most of the fans left the field to go. :lol:

Partial
11-01-2009, 05:27 PM
This game is going to explode. This sapp guy is an asshole.

Brando19
has his arm wrapped around Jennings neck for about 30 seconds and that aint a horse tackle. wtf

It didn't happen to a Viking so it's not a flag. Duh!

Sparkey
HAVNER!!!!

TennesseePackerBacker
SPENCER HAVNER AGAIN BABY!!!!!! DOOM AND GLOOMERS COME OUT!

imscott72
11-01-2009, 05:28 PM
TOUCHDOWN!! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOO

Bretsky
GAME ON

Maxie the Taxi
Don't forget that this drive started after that great punt!!!!!!!!!!!

denverYooper
HAVNER!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Brohm
Havner again :D

Partial
Atta boy Aaron. If you pull this off I will publically acknowledge your big time come from behind play.

Alright boys, one more...

I feel a fight coming on. Does anyone else feel that too. It's getting awfully phyiscal after the play..

green_bowl_packer
HAVNER!!! Who the hell is this guy!!!! javascript:emoticon(':shock:')

gbgary
nice!!! need a three and out for the D.

Bretsky
kicking that FG looks alright now

lionstar
YEE HAAAAA!!!!!!!! HAVNER!!

steve823
11-01-2009, 05:29 PM
nicee...couldnt get any better. this commercial break = time to get more beeer and get into the game

Brandon494
LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!

Come on defense, dont let me down now!

Sparkey
Damn :o

Partial
Williams! Dive at his knees. What's the matter with you? This is a divisional game. You need to get your team fired up!

Brando19
11-01-2009, 05:30 PM
Someone needs to cheap shot Harvin...he's a momentum killer.

imscott72
NOOOOOOOOO..Fucking special teams!! DAMMIT

green_bowl_packer
WHY ARE THEY STILL KICKING TO HIM!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyrone Bigguns
TD. And, that my friends, is why you don't act like a bunch of little bitches in the first half of a game. Crying, complaining, showing NO FAITH.

Calling out Arod and MM. Idiots. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maxie the Taxi
Forget it, boys. Stop them now.

gbgary
come on special teams...dammm.

TennesseePackerBacker
DAMMIT kick coverage! On an unrelated note, Spencer Havner is Don Hutsons illigetimate son

Packers4Glory
why can't these assholes cover a kickoff.

Brohm
Yay Special "K" Teams again....

How the fuck do you draft for ST and still fuck up ST

Partial
Start punching after the tackle and start kicking in groin. Go for Pete's knees.

Sparkey
Tramon with a loss of containment. Dammit~!

TennesseePackerBacker
11-01-2009, 05:31 PM
STOP EM D

Maxie the Taxi
We got him throwing into double coverage.

Packers4Glory
need a pick 6

Jimx29
How many people here think Brett will give a "Strahanish" gimme to the Pack before games over?

*raises hand*

Partial
11-01-2009, 05:32 PM
They need to hit the quarterback.

Nice tackle Chuck.

Brando19
need a pick 6

Need a stop....period.

Sparkey
Wow, is field position helping the Vikes

lionstar
Percy is a girls name

Partial
Is this a fucking facemsask? I'm about to lose my shit.

gbgary
COME ON PACKER D!!

TennesseePackerBacker
11-01-2009, 05:33 PM
the ref's have to save the fairy tale ending.

packer4life
LETS GO D

Brando19
See....if you're a Viking..you get calls...if you're a Packer like Jennings...a horse collar tackle doesn't make a shit.

Partial
IF you're going to get the facemask, at least do it right. C'mon.

packer4life
rip his fucking head off next time raji/clay

Partial
See....if you're a Viking..you get calls...if you're a Packer like Jennings...a horse collar tackle doesn't make a shit.

Yeah I thought it was a dirty tackle too but not horse collar he had his arm around his neck not the back of the jersey.

Maxie the Taxi
11-01-2009, 05:34 PM
Hold them to a field goal here.

lionstar
11-01-2009, 05:35 PM
At least we know that Raji is playing

imscott72

Jeez he had the facemask for a second and let go immediately. The refs sure don't miss an opportunity to flag us.

TennesseePackerBacker
Gotta hold them to a field goal.

Jimx29

Jeez he had the facemask for a second and let go immediately. The refs sure don't miss an opportunity to flag us.QFT

Sparkey
Nine different players with a catch for Green Bay!

denverYooper
GO D!

Partial
11-01-2009, 05:36 PM
This is the kind of stuff they need to start doing. Even when the refs blow the flag throw him down.

Tyrone Bigguns
4 point game in the 4th quarter. shocking lack of mea culpas.

TennesseePackerBacker
NAIL FAVRE NOW. Got to have the pressure here!

Maxie the Taxi

Jeez he had the facemask for a second and let go immediately. The refs sure don't miss an opportunity to flag us.

Considering the new rules, it was a BAD call.

Sparkey
Hold them to a FG, PACKERS!!

denverYooper
11-01-2009, 05:37 PM
GO D!!

mngolf19

Game's not over yet. :wink:

Brohm
We have been pretty incredible this game at taking out our own players.

Maxie the Taxi
Great effort by Mathews on that tackle at the goal line.

Partial
Biggest play of the game here. I play man and do some blitzing. Super aggressive.

denverYooper

That can go 2 ways chief.

Brando19
2 shots for the Vikes here cuz you know they'll go for it on 4th down. We need 2 TD's in the 4th quarter.

imscott72
11-01-2009, 05:38 PM
play of the game right here. Hold them to 3 or most likely lose..

Maxie the Taxi
2 shots for the Vikes here cuz you know they'll go for it on 4th down. We need 2 TD's in the 4th quarter.

I think they'll kick the field goal.

mngolf19

That can go 2 ways chief.

DY, that was a little poke at Ty.