PDA

View Full Version : Bradshaw interview

AtlPackFan
11-01-2009, 01:28 PM
Anyone see the interview that Terry Bradshaw had with Favre today. I was at a restaurant and didn't see. Just curious what was asked and said. IMHO, Bradshaw is a famous Faver ass-kisser

gbgary
11-01-2009, 01:34 PM
i've been avoiding almost anything nfl this week. i'm fed up with favre/viking/Packer talk on the tv or radio.

Bretsky
11-01-2009, 01:37 PM
It was a great interview

Just a few things

IMO it was a friendly but cunning interview

Bradshaw asked Favre how it felt when Green Bay let him know they didn't want him anymore.......Favre kind of said he often feared that day would come and kind of dodged the rest. Bradshaw asked Favre "how" it ever got there. Favre kind of doged the why and just said both teams have moved on. Lot of chucking and Bradshaw kissed his butt again noting he is truly a great if not the greatest player ever...........and at the end.......

Bradshaw stated often that if Favre, after the Giant Loss, had just said I really look forward to coming back next year...........all of this might have never occured.........Favre noted lets' just move on......and Bradshaw reiterated that point.

Pugger
11-01-2009, 01:42 PM
That has been my contention all along. Had Favre just said I'm coming back and not retired we wouldn't have this entire situation that we have today. :?

Bretsky
11-01-2009, 01:52 PM
That has been my contention all along. Had Favre just said I'm coming back and not retired we wouldn't have this entire situation that we have today. :?

completely right

red
11-01-2009, 02:12 PM

forget saying he was coming back, we've survived the waffling for years

if he hadn't retired in the first place, none of this happened, period

and then to make things worse is almost imediately started talking to people in the vikings organization

BallHawk
11-01-2009, 02:25 PM

But that isn't necessarily a negative thing. Sure, the bitterness is obviously regrettable. But the whole thing was a blessing in disguise in terms of the future of our QB position.