PDA

View Full Version : Classless fools booed Brett....

MOBB DEEP
11-01-2009, 02:33 PM
REALLY?

Imbeciles

Bretsky
11-01-2009, 02:34 PM
no surprise it occured though

MJZiggy
11-01-2009, 02:34 PM
You didn't know that was gonna happen? Dude thought a few fans might be upset. He now knows better.

denverYooper
11-01-2009, 02:37 PM
Not imbeciles. Loyal fans. 12th man baby!

MOBB DEEP
True

I liked this one business owner in GB earlier this week who said he got rid of all his favre gear but that he didnt think they would boo him because "thats not Green Bay..."

I actually thought he might be on to something

Would Chi boo Jordan?

Bird booed in boston while coachn pacers?

Karl malone with lakers?

Emmitt with Cards?

NO....!!!!!!!!

What makes favre SUCH a bastard in this world??

Bossman641
Get this garbage out of here

"Loyal fans boo Favre" should be the title.

mraynrand
He's a Viking QB. Boo his worthless ass into the stone age. Should do the same for every visiting QB. Good fans!

Bretsky
11-01-2009, 02:38 PM
Are we really going to do all this shit again ?

Let's just label this thread contaminated and stop posting in it

Lots of games going on

Fred's Slacks
11-01-2009, 02:39 PM
I don't agree that booing makes you classless or an imbecile. But you may be an imbecile if you really believed it wasn't going to happen.

I guess I don't know for sure, but if I were there I think I'd get caught up in the emotion and boo. I've always said after this is over, I'll look back at him fondly and remember the things he did for this team. But right now, he wants nothing more than to beat my favorite team. So yeah...it might happen.

MOBB DEEP
You didn't know that was gonna happen? Dude thought a few fans might be upset. He now knows better.

At this point they might boo deanna... :cry:

Bossman641
True

I liked this one business owner in GB earlier this week who said he got rid of all his favre gear but that he didnt think they would boo him because "thats not Green Bay..."

Would Chi boo Jordan?

Karl malone with lakers?

Emmitt with Cards?

NO....!!!!!!!!

Are any of those comparable at all?

Did Red Sox fans boo Clemens when he returned? Hell yes they did

MOBB DEEP
11-01-2009, 02:41 PM
Are we really going to do all this shit again ?

Let's just label this thread contaminated and stop posting in it

Good point B

My bad...

Enjoy everyone...

Garbage can's fine with me

Brando19
11-01-2009, 02:42 PM

At this point they might boo deanna... :cry:

She's the mastermind bitch behind all that occurred. :lol:

Chevelle2
11-01-2009, 02:43 PM
Mobb - SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP.

You have you're own goddamn thread for this shit.

You are a child.

imscott72
11-01-2009, 02:44 PM

Completely agree. Favre showed his loyalty when he went to the purple. F him..

Bretsky
11-01-2009, 02:45 PM
Mobb - SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP.

You have you're own goddamn thread for this shit.

You are a child.

nice; he just basically apologized for starting it up

MOBB DEEP
11-01-2009, 02:48 PM
But you may be an imbecile if you really believed it wasn't going to happen.

He He... :lol:

I was just hoping not; but OF COURSE i know the deal freddie

Its no biggie...life goes on....

Like driver said, its a part of life, deal with it and move on

rbaloha1
11-01-2009, 03:07 PM
Plays for the enemy. Maybe less boos if playing for the Bucs in Lambeau. Too bad. BF's prior behavior deserves booing.

Trust me the crowd will negatively effect BF's performance.

mraynrand
11-01-2009, 03:15 PM
Plays for the enemy. Maybe less boos if playing for the Bucs in Lambeau. Too bad. BF's prior behavior deserves booing.

Trust me the crowd will negatively effect BF's performance.

Hope you're right. Hate losing to the Vikings.

TennesseePackerBacker
11-01-2009, 03:35 PM

I second this motion, and I am still booing.

Packers4Glory
11-01-2009, 03:38 PM
True

Would Chi boo Jordan?

Karl malone with lakers?

Emmitt with Cards?

NO....!!!!!!!!

Oh spare me. If Favre came back as a Jet, nobody would boo. I think a lot of us could see both sides of the Favre Packers saga. I had no ill feelings towards him last yr whatsoever. I hoped he'd play well and get us a 1st rounder.

However this guy wants to stick it to the packers. he wanted to go to the Vikes last yr and this yr he weaseled his way out of NYJ to get to the Vikes to settle his personal vendetta. The whole retire again and grant me my release was total bullshit.

Its one thing he held the team hostage for a few years deciding on retiring or not, but this Viking crap is just BS to any fan of the Packers.

Partial
11-01-2009, 04:52 PM

Packers may not even be in GB without Favre. He made that franchise what it is. Classless move by a bunch of DFIs.

That is like booing Lithgow in Harry in the Hendersons.

Bossman641
11-01-2009, 04:56 PM

Packers may not even be in GB without Favre. He made that franchise what it is. Classless move by a bunch of DFIs.

Honestly STFU. I don't need people like you or Mobb telling me or others how to act. The Favre fans wanted to talk about how it isn't right to question one's fandom based on how you feel about Favre. I don't need you telling me I'm classless because I back my TEAM.

MJZiggy
11-01-2009, 05:15 PM
The Packers are publicly owned. They're not going anywhere. You're not going to see a team in Cleveland that's owned by the city of Green Bay.

Partial
11-01-2009, 05:56 PM

Honestly STFU. I don't need people like you or Mobb telling me or others how to act. The Favre fans wanted to talk about how it isn't right to question one's fandom based on how you feel about Favre. I don't need you telling me I'm classless because I back my TEAM.

I don't care what you do but I think you are an idiot if you think booing the person who brought your team to respectability is okay.

MJZiggy
11-01-2009, 06:09 PM
BOOOOOO!!!!!!! BOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I hate him just a little more now.

Packers4Glory
11-01-2009, 06:17 PM
there ya go brett. you stuck it to TT and M3. hope u feel better.

you could see it on his face how much he wanted to stick it to them that 4th down failed conversion. I bet he came a little.

Bossman641
11-01-2009, 06:18 PM

I don't care what you do but I think you are an idiot if you think booing the person who brought your team to respectability is okay.

And I think you're an idiot for thinking the Packers wouldn't be in GB without Favre. Glad we're on the same page.

Partial
11-01-2009, 06:26 PM

And I think you're an idiot for thinking the Packers wouldn't be in GB without Favre. Glad we're on the same page.

They may be in GB but how good were they before he came? How wonderful were they when he was there. One of the best teams in the league basically annually. How good have they been since he's been gone? Pretty terrible.

They may still be there because Zig is right they are publically owned, but without Favre they're still playing in a dumpy Lambeau and are just like the Bengals...

th87
11-01-2009, 06:30 PM

They may be in GB but how good were they before he came? How wonderful were they when he was there. One of the best teams in the league basically annually. How good have they been since he's been gone? Pretty terrible.

They may still be there because Zig is right they are publically owned, but without Favre they're still playing in a dumpy Lambeau and are just like the Bengals...

They won two Super Bowls.

Now go learn to throw a football.

sheepshead
11-01-2009, 06:31 PM
I think the two biggest ass holes in the whole saga are Brett/Deanna and Bus Cook. Brett deserves every boo and more.

Bossman641
11-01-2009, 06:33 PM

I guess we have different definitions of pretty terrible. I know people love to omit this fact, but Favre also got a whole lot out of the relationship as well.

Favre is owed nothing. He's on the Vikings. He's the enemy. End of story.

Partial
11-01-2009, 06:37 PM
Well, smart people like myself and Andy Brandt disagree. Clearly you're not a very humanly person. I feel sorry for the people close to you. I hope for your sake the important people in your life don't kick you to the curb because they owe you nothing.

Bossman641
11-01-2009, 06:39 PM
Well, smart people like myself and Andy Brandt disagree. Clearly you're not a very humanly person. I feel sorry for the people close to you. I hope for your sake the important people in your life don't kick you to the curb because they owe you nothing.

And I feel sorry for you and hope you don't let people walk all over you.

Scott Campbell
11-01-2009, 06:44 PM
Well, smart people like myself and Andy Brandt disagree.

Andy's not going to like this one bit.

ThunderDan
11-01-2009, 06:51 PM

This is the most ridiculus post ever on PackerRats hands down!! :shock:

Partial
11-01-2009, 06:55 PM

Is it? You're telling me that without a new stadium are you 100% positive they would not sell knowing they would not be able to compete?

It's completely reasonable. The Packers are worth a lot and if they're awful and cannot get public funding, I highly doubt they'd still be here.

Scott Campbell
11-01-2009, 06:58 PM
I'm glad our fans stepped up and boo'd today.

ThunderDan
11-01-2009, 07:00 PM

Is it? You're telling me that without a new stadium are you 100% positive they would not sell knowing they would not be able to compete?

It's completely reasonable. The Packers are worth a lot and if they're awful and cannot get public funding, I highly doubt they'd still be here.

Yes, I am 100% certain the GB Packers would be in GB if Favre had never played a snap for the Green and Gold.

Scott Campbell
11-01-2009, 07:01 PM
Life on earth wouldn't exist as we know it if it weren't for Brett Favre.

Partial
11-01-2009, 07:02 PM

Yes, I am 100% certain the GB Packers would be in GB if Favre had never played a snap for the Green and Gold.

Source?

ThunderDan
11-01-2009, 07:07 PM

Source?

Where is your source that the Packers were moving??

Wolf brought in QB talent. So, you are trying to tell that MH couldn't have won with Hasselbeck, Brunnel or Brooks? All had good NFL careers but didn't play in GB because BF was an ironman.

Chevelle2
11-01-2009, 07:08 PM

Source?

The fact that they existed longer without him, than with him. Hows that for a source, faggot?

Partial
11-01-2009, 07:08 PM

Source?

Wolf brought in QB talent. So, you are trying to tell that MH couldn't have won with Hasselbeck, Brunnel or Brooks? All had good NFL careers but didn't play in GB because BF was an ironman.

I'm not making statements with 100% confidence. I'm saying it's likely they would not have gotten public funding for the stadium if they were awful for 20+ years (80s, 90s)

Would those talents succeed if they were thrown into the fire instead of sitting on the bench for a few years? Maybe. We don't know for sure.

Scott Campbell
11-01-2009, 07:09 PM
I doubt the sun would come up tomorrow - if not for Brett Favre.

Partial
11-01-2009, 07:09 PM

Source?

The fact that they existed longer without him, than with him. Hows that for a source, faggot?

I believe that this sort of word usage and hateful attitude is ban worthy. Admin, please ban this homophobe.

Brohm
11-01-2009, 07:10 PM
It's stipulated in the team by-laws that if the team was ever not viable, it would be retired (not moved) and any assets sold and donated to charity (American Legion I believe). Obviously this was written way before the value of teams shot up, but it is definately stipulated that the Packers can never move.

mmmdk
11-01-2009, 07:12 PM
Hmm...how about London Packers? They'd still be Packers; good enough for me :lol:

ThunderDan

Source?

Chevelle, I know you're torqued but calling him a faggot is too much even if he is completely wrong.

Scott Campbell
It's stipulated in the team by-laws that if the team was ever not viable, it would be retired (not moved) and any assets sold and donated to charity (American Legion I believe). Obviously this was written way before the value of teams shot up, but it is definately stipulated that the Packers can never move.

I'll bet Andy Brandt is aware of that. :lol:

MOBB DEEP
11-01-2009, 07:13 PM
Personally i think its gay as heck to boo any ENTERTAINER!

Especially when she/he have done NUTHN to hhurt me and my loved ones personally

Im lovn how Lord keeps sayn how the "good lord has blessed me..."

PERSPECTIVE

pack in good hands w/aaron and favre still enjoying game

WIN WIN...

ThunderDan
11-01-2009, 07:14 PM

Source?

I'm not making statements with 100% confidence. I'm saying it's likely they would not have gotten public funding for the stadium if they were awful for 20+ years (80s, 90s)

Would those talents succeed if they were thrown into the fire instead of sitting on the bench for a few years? Maybe. We don't know for sure.

Lucky, you aren't in charge of anything. How would you make a decision if you had to wait for 100% confidence?

denverYooper
11-01-2009, 07:14 PM

I'll bet Andy Brandt is aware of that. :lol:

Fish in a barrel.

Tyrone Bigguns
11-01-2009, 07:15 PM
Partial is right. No need for that term. Clearly jackass, fool, moron, blockhead, dolt, donkey, dope, dunce, fool, idiot, imbecile, jackass, jerk, nitwit, numbskull, simpleton, twit, etc. should be adequate.

ThunderDan
11-01-2009, 07:16 PM

Is that your stance or everything? I don't need stats or prove or sources or anything else because I am not making statements with a 100% confidence. :oops:

Tyrone Bigguns
11-01-2009, 07:17 PM

PERSPECTIVE

WIN WIN...

When Bert plays for free ty might be inclined to agree with you. Till then, boo away.

Mobb is soft, like baby kittens.

Packers4Glory
Green Bay Packers can not be moved out of Green Bay. whoever said that has to be trolling to be an idiot.

would be a pretty hard sell.

Based on the original 'Articles of Incorporation for the (then) Green Bay Football Corporation' put into place in 1923, if the Packers franchise was sold, after the payment of all expenses, any remaining funds would go to the Sullivan-Wallen Post of the American Legion in order to build "a proper soldiers' memorial." This stipulation was enacted to ensure that the club remained in Green Bay and that there could never be any financial enhancement for the shareholder. The beneficiary was changed from the Sullivan-Wallen Post to the Green Bay Packers Foundation on the basis of a shareholder vote at the November 1997 meeting.

http://www.packers.com/history/fast_facts/stock_history/

No shareholder may own over 200,000 shares, a safeguard to ensure that no individual can assume control of the club.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Bay_Packers

and then move the club.

Partial

Is that your stance or everything? I don't need stats or prove or anything else because I am not making statements with a 100% confidence. :oops:

I said, they might not be here. I don't need to prove that because I didn't make a firm statement. You said, I guarantee they would be here. Do you see the fundamental difference?

Still waiting for that source.

I think it's completely reasonable to assume they may not have gotten public funding if they were awful throughout the 90s, which without a star QB it is very possible.

Without a new stadium, how would they compete without the immense added rev?

Brandon494
11-01-2009, 07:18 PM
Seriously, what do you expect?

Favre is a rival now? His job is to beat the Green Bay Packers, why the hell would we cheer for him? You want us to feel sorry for the guy and blow sunshine up his ass when he comes to Lambeau to beat us? Forget that, if he would have played the Packers last season as a Jets might have been different, but dont expect to come to Lambeau wearing purple and not to get booed.

Scott Campbell
11-01-2009, 07:18 PM
Green Bay Packers can not be moved out of Green Bay. whoever said that has to be trolling to be an idiot.

Partial said it. I know you all find that shocking.

Scott Campbell
11-01-2009, 07:19 PM
......and on the 7th day, Brett created field turf........

th87
11-01-2009, 07:20 PM

PERSPECTIVE

WIN WIN...

Who made you an authority on how fans should behave?

For someone who purports to be holy, you seem to have no problem judging others and propping himself up as some sort of model citizen.

It's pretty clear that for some, the Packers are more than entertainment. You need to respect that, or you're the classless fool.

MOBB DEEP
11-01-2009, 07:20 PM

Source?

CALM DOWN! your or my life is changed NONE by the outcome of this game or another poster's opinion

very disgraceful that they booed him in MY opinion but wont matter a bit tomorow in my world when I counsel a sex abuse victim at work

dayum!

Chevelle2
11-01-2009, 07:22 PM
Partial, I am sorry for my outburst. It was very inappropriate and offensive. I am sorry to everyone I offended, I just have a hard time controlling my emotions.

Please forgive me. I am very sorry.

MOBB DEEP

PERSPECTIVE

WIN WIN...

For someone who purports to be holy, you seem to have no problem judging others and propping himself up as some sort of model citizen.

It's pretty clear that for some, the Packers are more than entertainment. You need to respect that, or you're the classless fool.

Dont act like that TH

Tyrone Bigguns

Is that your stance or everything? I don't need stats or prove or anything else because I am not making statements with a 100% confidence. :oops:

I said, they might not be here. I don't need to prove that because I didn't make a firm statement. You said, I guarantee they would be here. Do you see the fundamental difference?

I think it's completely reasonable to assume they may not have gotten public funding if they were awful throughout the 90s, which without a star QB it is very possible.

This is why you are a trolling jackass. You point out the difference tween "might" and "guarantee."

But, what is the point..when you switch your argument from "it's likely they would not have gotten public funding" to "may not have gotten." You dont' see the difference in your two statements?

denverYooper
11-01-2009, 07:23 PM

Goes with the job bub.

But then maybe you mean to say you think it's fun as heck to boo any entertainer. If you meant "gay" to be a pejorative, then that's just downright classy!

MOBB DEEP

This is why you are a trolling jackass. You point out the difference tween "might" and "guarantee."

But, what is the point..when you switch your argument from "it's likely they would not have gotten public funding" to "may not have gotten." You dont' see the difference in your two statements?

Ty, u just admit Harvin is a STUD rt now! :wink:

th87

PERSPECTIVE

WIN WIN...

Dont act like that TH

You stop telling people how to act and what to hold important.

Deal?

MOBB DEEP
11-01-2009, 07:26 PM

PERSPECTIVE

WIN WIN...

Dont act like that TH

You stop telling people how to act and what to hold important.

Deal?

O' Tay

Trust me, i understand folks feelings. I just think we "fans" shouldnt get MAD at each other for basically what TT did. I may try to steer folk to see things from my vantage point but I aint MAD/spew insults at PR

Tyrone Bigguns

Source?

CALM DOWN! your or my life is changed NONE by the outcome of this game or another poster's opinion

very disgraceful that they booed him in MY opinion but wont matter a bit tomorow in my world when I counsel a sex abuse victim at work

dayum!

How do you know that my life isn't changed by the outcome? Either way, you have no business telling anyone how to act or behave or how they should fee about Favre.

I find your posts disgraceful and you/others attitude disgraceful. Yet, you dont' see me starting threads about it.

And, dropping in your job is just a cheap ploy.

Lord Favre.

Scott Campbell

Right Tackle?

I guess he's versatile.

Scott Campbell
11-01-2009, 07:27 PM
I think people are getting a little too worked up this evening.

Tyrone Bigguns
11-01-2009, 07:28 PM

Naw. Favre made him. :lol:

Sparkey
11-01-2009, 07:30 PM

Source?

I believe that this sort of word usage and hateful attitude is ban worthy. Admin, please ban this homophobe.

Goad people on and then cry fowl when someone reply's with an expected response. You and other idiots that post shit just to rile up everyone are the biggest problem in some of the threads.

3. assclown (309 up, 52 down)

A person who is laughable and detestable at the same time.Usually
pretends to be a know-it-all,often
enhancing their stories,knowledge,
experience,and every thing in between
with pure bullshit.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=assclown

Sparkey
11-01-2009, 07:32 PM
Partial is right. No need for that term. Clearly jackass, fool, moron, blockhead, dolt, donkey, dope, dunce, fool, idiot, imbecile, jackass, jerk, nitwit, numbskull, simpleton, twit, etc. should be adequate.

I am stunned you left out ASSCLOWN.

mmmdk
11-01-2009, 07:34 PM

PERSPECTIVE

WIN WIN...

A bullet in your head :twisted:

Tyrone Bigguns
11-01-2009, 07:36 PM

I am stunned you left out ASSCLOWN.

:oops:

Partial
11-01-2009, 07:38 PM
The only point that matters is its classless to boo someone who has meant a lot to your team. When Jennings went down, I didn't see Favre booing and mocking him. I saw him with an "oh shit thats one of my guys" look on his face. Sad when Brett Favre is classier than the typical fan in GB today.

Chevelle2
11-01-2009, 07:39 PM
The only point that matters is its classless to boo someone who has meant a lot to your team. When Jennings went down, I didn't see Favre booing and mocking him. I saw him with an "oh shit thats one of my guys" look on his face. Sad when Brett Favre is classier than the typical fan in GB today.

Don't be fooled. Favre was motioning incomplete like a jackass, then saw Jennings was hurt, and played nice for the camera.

Sactopackfan
11-01-2009, 07:39 PM
Dear Lord some of you take this shit way to seriously. It's like a JSO forum, a flamefest. It's just football friends!

Freak Out
11-01-2009, 07:40 PM
All booing Favre did IMO is motivate him and his teammates even more. It's understandable many Packer fans would boo him in this situation but they may as well start booing TT and M3 when they walk down the street....it might make more of a difference. :lol:

Scott Campbell
11-01-2009, 07:41 PM
Sad when Brett Favre is classier than the typical fan in GB today.

Lets not get carried away.

ThunderDan
11-01-2009, 08:11 PM

And my source is me. And for my defense I use that the GB Packers are still in GB. You can't prove that the would have moved and they haven't.

So by Partial logic, I win!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Do you really think that the "new" Lambeau will come anywhere near to the revenue that Jerry's "Palace in Dallas" will generate? We will never be able to compete with the Cowboys.

BEARMAN
11-01-2009, 08:19 PM
I sure hate taking pleasure in your alls pain, but I sure do LIKE this shat ! :twisted:

gex
11-01-2009, 08:39 PM
Watching the game now and it sounds more like a 50-50 mix between boo's and cheers.
Of course its easier to be louder and more pronounced when booing.
I agree with you Mobb, for all he has done for Green Bay, classless :shock:

Bossman641
11-01-2009, 08:42 PM
This shit is unbelievable to me. When people who are Favre fans over Packer fans are called out we are told we shouldn't judge whether someone is a fan. But then they have no problem turning it around and saying those who boo Favre are classless.

Scott Campbell
11-01-2009, 08:43 PM
It's a cult.

packers11
11-01-2009, 08:43 PM
yes lets cheer for the person who wants to "stick it" to Green Bay...

Listen up, if you want to "stick it" to Green Bay, then you are doing it to all the fans too...

When he finally retires and comes back to Lambeau I will cheer for him, but as right now, why the hell would I cheer for him right now?

Partial
11-01-2009, 08:46 PM
This shit is unbelievable to me. When people who are Favre fans over Packer fans are called out we are told we shouldn't judge whether someone is a fan. But then they have no problem turning it around and saying those who boo Favre are classless.

There is something to be said for being a good person. I cheered my ass off for Joe Thomas despite him being the opposition at the Cleveland game, for example. Good people want everyone to do well but their team to win in my opinion.

Scott Campbell
11-01-2009, 08:50 PM

There is something to be said for being a good person. I cheered my ass off for Joe Thomas despite him being the opposition at the Cleveland game, for example. Good people want everyone to do well but their team to win in my opinion.

There's something to be said for being a bad person.

MJZiggy
11-01-2009, 08:51 PM

What is this? PeeWee league? I've got news for you, P. By your own definition of "winner" not everyone can do well. Your guys have to be better.

Administrator
11-01-2009, 09:00 PM
This thread is serving no useful purpose. No more personal name calling.

thread closed.