PDA

View Full Version : Post game personnel write ups, where did they go?

crosbiegrad
11-02-2009, 02:28 AM
I'm not really much of a contributor here so I suppose I dont have any right to complain but what happened to those post match write up's on the personnel winners and losers we used to get? I think it was nutz that used to do them? Anyway, I really did like them. I would do it but it wouldn't be any good. Think you would get them going again nutz? Am I the only one who misses them?

pbmax
11-02-2009, 07:10 AM
Not regularly done anymore. But this week check the Spencer Havner Happy Fun Time Thread for some winners.

In the meantime here are individuals who need a swift kick in the pants according to Bob McGinn in the paper this morning:

Johnny Jolly, who was not remorseful about the penalty that cost his team a touchdown.

Mason Crosby who slipped and blooped a short kick to Harvin (should have been a squib) that got returned close to midfield in the second half.

Desmond Bishop who had outside responsibility on Purple Jesus' screen to the left that went for big yardage. Bob has him getting caught inside and being easily blocked by McKinnie.

Entire offense first half. Including Philbin and McCarthy.

mraynrand
11-02-2009, 07:39 AM
Winners: Vikings
Losers: Packers

Rodgers - SUCKED first Half, Good second half except blowing the third and 8 (Jennings open underneath).

Pass rush SUCKED

Green versus Harvin on kickoffs? What more needs to be said about personnel than that?

Stay tuned for more insight.

mraynrand
11-02-2009, 07:41 AM
COMICAL: Aaron Kampman in pass coverage on Harvin on a critical third down (converted) 'Zone Blitz' failed to generate pressure - what a shock!

Deputy Nutz
11-02-2009, 10:09 AM
Thanks for the interest. I think when this place gets a home page developed and I have an significant time to do it, I would be happy to write an article or two.

This is a tough game for me to break down unless I go and rewatch it. I didn't rewatch a single play from the dvr.

ThunderDan
11-02-2009, 04:08 PM
I'm not really much of a contributor here so I suppose I dont have any right to complain but what happened to those post match write up's on the personnel winners and losers we used to get? I think it was nutz that used to do them? Anyway, I really did like them. I would do it but it wouldn't be any good. Think you would get them going again nutz? Am I the only one who misses them?

I wrote the breakdown of games last year. I would do it again but there is no home page at the moment to post them on.

Freak Out
11-02-2009, 05:04 PM
T Williams blew outside contain on one of the bigger kick returns of the day...thankfully he has some speed to chase people down and did.

retailguy
11-02-2009, 07:41 PM
I miss those too. Why do you need a front page? Couldn't we get admin to sticky them at the top of the forum for a few days?

either of you willing to do that?