PDA

View Full Version : Nick Collins - Help Defense

Scott Campbell
11-02-2009, 09:29 AM
I'm not looking at tape right now, but I think I'm seriously scarred by one play from that game yesterday. Nick Collins, with all the accuracy of SCUD missile, blew up a defenseless Charles Woodson and Atari Bigby - all while managing not to lay a finger on a bewildered Percy Harvin who jogged past the green and gold carnage and into the endzone. Jesus fucking christ.

Nick - Purple = Bad. Green = Good.

The Wonderlic people called and they took another 3 points off your score.

Fuck.

pbmax
11-02-2009, 09:31 AM
Kampman and Jenkins or Jolly took themselves out while whiffing on Peterson in the 2nd half.

denverYooper
11-02-2009, 09:32 AM
I'm not looking at tape right now, but I think I'm seriously scarred by one play from that game yesterday. Nick Collins, with all the accuracy of SCUD missile, blew up a defenseless Charles Woodson and Atari Bigby - all while managing not to lay a finger on a bewildered Percy Harvin who jogged past the green and gold carnage and into the endzone. Jesus fucking christ.

Nick - Purple = Bad. Green = Good.

The Wonderlic people called and they took another 3 points off your score.

Fuck.

I was embarrassed for them on that play. It looked really bad.

Scott Campbell
11-02-2009, 09:37 AM
Kampman and Jenkins or Jolly took themselves out while whiffing on Peterson in the 2nd half.

It's hard to keep track of everybody in the trenches. Things change direction much quicker there. I get that. What I don't get is how you can't keep track of 3 guys all converging on the same spot during the eternity it takes for the ball to travel that far.

mraynrand
11-02-2009, 09:38 AM
That was the Keystone Cops play of the game.

pbmax
11-02-2009, 09:58 AM

It's hard to keep track of everybody in the trenches. Things change direction much quicker there. I get that. What I don't get is how you can't keep track of 3 guys all converging on the same spot during the eternity it takes for the ball to travel that far.
Fair point, but AK and the D line converged on a single point, both too late and off balance, missed the tackle and knocked each other down. Looked like the best cutblock ever.

Scott Campbell
11-02-2009, 10:04 AM
Collins looked like a Brunswick thrown by Earl Anthony in the middle of a 300 game. He just obliterated every pin.

Fuck.

mraynrand
11-02-2009, 10:05 AM
Bishop looked like some dude throwing a 7 -10 split on "Bowling for Dollars," on channel 18, circa 1983.

Freak Out
11-02-2009, 10:11 AM
Collins looked like a Brunswick thrown by Earl Anthony in the middle of a 300 game. He just obliterated every pin.

Fuck.

Is the PBA still around? :lol:

Scott Campbell
11-02-2009, 10:30 AM
Bishop looked like some dude throwing a 7 -10 split on "Bowling for Dollars," on channel 18, circa 1983.

.........with Dick Johnson.