PDA

View Full Version : An Open Letter To Dom Capers

Scott Campbell
11-02-2009, 09:53 AM
What good is it to stuff the run on first and second down if you're going to let Favre part you like the Red Sea on 3rd and long? What the fuck?

mraynrand
11-02-2009, 10:01 AM
What good is it to stuff the run on first and second down if you're going to let Favre part you like the Red Sea on 3rd and long? What the fuck?

Pittsburgh reminded everyone how to beat him. Unfortunately we didn't have the horses up front to pull it off.

Scott Campbell
11-02-2009, 10:07 AM

Pittsburgh reminded everyone how to beat him. Unfortunately we didn't have the horses up front to pull it off.

Exceptionally well said.

denverYooper
11-02-2009, 10:17 AM
Cullen Jenkins posted an open letter to Dom Capers in the JSO today:

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/68436002.html

"Basically, we have good players on this defense," Jenkins said after Favre completed a two-game whitewashing of the Packers in which he was not sacked once. "We've got Pro Bowl players on this defense and they were sent to the Pro Bowl doing certain things. And they're not doing those things.

"It's tough. We have players who are good at doing stuff and we're not doing it. You want to win, and when you're not winning those things you start questioning, is it that people really want to win or they really want to accomplish another goal, just running what they want to run? I don't know. It's tough, though."

Bossman641
11-02-2009, 10:22 AM
Without going through and reviewing all the individual 3rd downs, the Vikings weren't THAT effective on 3rd down (7/16). It wasn't like the first meeting where their conversion rate was ridiculous. The only 3rd down I remember off the top of my head being especially pissed off about was when Vikings had 3rd and 13 or so and Dom only sent 3. Berrian caught the ball in the zone and held on as getting hit by Bigby.

Game was lost on special teams, first half offense, and red zone. Vikings were 4/5 converting TD's.

Scott Campbell
11-02-2009, 10:26 AM
Does Jenkins suck? No.
Does Jolly Suck? No.
Does Kampman Suck? No.
Does Pickett suck? No.
Does Raji suck? No.

Maybe Capers sucks.

Scott Campbell
11-02-2009, 10:28 AM
Without going through and reviewing all the individual 3rd downs, the Vikings weren't THAT effective on 3rd down (7/16). It wasn't like the first meeting where their conversion rate was ridiculous. The only 3rd down I remember off the top of my head being especially pissed off about was when Vikings had 3rd and 13 or so and Dom only sent 3. Berrian caught the ball in the zone and held on as getting hit by Bigby.

Game was lost on special teams, first half offense, and red zone. Vikings were 4/5 converting TD's.

They gave up 21 points in the second half - 38 points overall. Yeah, they had a short field to defend a few times. But crap that's a lot of points.

denverYooper
11-02-2009, 10:38 AM

The Vikings third down efficiency was 6-14 (43%). The Pack's was 7-16(44%). The defense was probably embarrassed because 38 points looks bad, but they played an average game.

Special teams really, really hurt. I can't recall the average starting field position but it was somewhere in the vicinity of:

Packers: 20
Vikings 48

The Vikes had 1 drive of over 70 yards (73) as the result of the Keystone Cops play to Harvin.

denverYooper
11-02-2009, 10:45 AM
Up until last week, Football outsiders had us ranked 8th in offense, 1st in Defense, and 23rd(!) in special teams, according to their metrics.

4 GB 35.1% 8 27.5% 4 4-2 17.0% 8 -20.5% 1 -2.3% 23

After this week, I'd guess Offense will rise, defense will slide a bit, and special teams will drop.

Maybe you should write an open letter to Shawn Slocum.

gbgary
11-02-2009, 10:51 AM
jenkins is right and was referring to al and chuck. the second half was different because they played tight man to man a lot of the time...not all of the time but a lot.

HarveyWallbangers
11-02-2009, 11:25 AM
I don't buy it. Capers is good at what he does. Minnesota is just better, and they have a QB that has seen it all. I got the feeling that it didn't matter much what we did. We blitzed and got burned. We sat back and got burned. I thought he was way too conservative in the first game, but I thought he mixed it up well in this game.

pbmax
11-02-2009, 11:32 AM
jenkins is right and was referring to al and chuck. the second half was different because they played tight man to man a lot of the time...not all of the time but a lot.
They still caved in the second half. Jenkins refers to the Pro Bowl players doing Pro Bowl things, but that has not resulted in good defense since the first half of 2007. He might want to rethink his criteria. Maybe none of them can pash rush for a lick.

We need a pass rush and losing Chillar isn't good news. Help them Obi Wan Bishop, you're they're only hope.

Cheesehead Craig
11-02-2009, 11:34 AM
The MN offense is loaded with playmakers and a solid OL. It's not like we lost to the Browns or something like that.

imscott72
11-02-2009, 11:51 AM
I don't buy it. Capers is good at what he does. Minnesota is just better, and they have a QB that has seen it all. I got the feeling that it didn't matter much what we did. We blitzed and got burned. We sat back and got burned. I thought he was way too conservative in the first game, but I thought he mixed it up well in this game.

I thought he mixed it well to. It's just coming down to which team is better like you said. We can analyze this all the way til next Sunday and it's not going to matter because the Vikings are just better. Pittsburgh had a much better front 7 and were able to get at Favre more consistently, and have a solid back 4 who can cover more consistently. I don't think Capers is all that bad, we were just overmatched. Guys weren't winning their individual battles often enough.

red
11-02-2009, 12:06 PM
the thing thats starting to bug me is the zone coverage

we have maybe the best two man to man corners in the nfl, and another decent one in t-will

yet, in the zone they're playing 10 yards off the wr, and to make matters worse we end up with guys like kampman , chillar, hawk or barnett, covering guys like percy harvin. we're never gonna win that one

HarveyWallbangers
11-02-2009, 12:21 PM
the thing thats starting to bug me is the zone coverage

we have maybe the best two man to man corners in the nfl, and another decent one in t-will

yet, in the zone they're playing 10 yards off the wr, and to make matters worse we end up with guys like kampman , chillar, hawk or barnett, covering guys like percy harvin. we're never gonna win that one

See. I don't think they exclusively blitz or not, play zone or not. They mix it up. That's what makes this defense hard to go against. The deception. You don't see James Harrison rushing every play. Traditionally, teams play more zone with this defense, but you can mix it up. I honestly have no issues with this defense. Our guys just have to do a better job with their assignment on each individual play. If they blitz, they better get home. If they are playing off coverage, they better know what they are supposed to do. Maybe we don't have the horses or experience yet to beat Minnesota. I'd like to see how they do the rest of the year to judge whether we have the right personnel for the scheme.

HarveyWallbangers
11-02-2009, 12:22 PM
I believe Pittsburgh plays zone coverage on a overwhelming majority of the plays. Baltimore might mix it up a bit more--like we do.

bobblehead
11-02-2009, 01:14 PM
I still tend to believe MM is reeling him in. Never has Dom played so conservative as he did in the second half of the first game and the first half of this game. He finally opened it up a bit in the second half and we got back in the game, but then we had some short fields and couldn't answer the bell.

pbmax
11-02-2009, 01:29 PM
I still tend to believe MM is reeling him in. Never has Dom played so conservative as he did in the second half of the first game and the first half of this game. He finally opened it up a bit in the second half and we got back in the game, but then we had some short fields and couldn't answer the bell.
They allowed 21 points in the second half. The results do not seem to support your conclusion. The offense had a change in performance. And one of the only two pressures they got on him in the second half was on a four man rush.

By your theory, are you suggesting McCarthy has time to give his DC new marching orders at halftime? He has too many problems with his offense to do that. Capers would not work where he doesn't get to call his defense.

Deputy Nutz
11-02-2009, 02:03 PM
I agree with Harvey. The Vikings were just better. When you can't get to the quarterback thats on the players, regardless of scheme it all comes down to whether or not you can beat the guy across from you. The Packers didn't.

I still don't get, if I told you before the game started that if the Packers hold Adrian Peterson under 4.0 yards per carry you all would be happy and like the Packers chances. Instead you focus on the scheme, and this and that. to be honest Favre was just money, his accuracy on completed passes was amazing, there were no break downs in coverage, he just threw a very tight ball into a small space over and over again.

I thought Harris had a good game. Woodson had an average game, he didn't factor really one way or another. So as far as the scheme in relation to Wood and Harris I don't know what Jenkins is talking about. Woodson is actually better roaming the field reading what is going on in front of him, so he is pretty much taylor made for this system. His blitzes are just timed wrong and are taking too much time to develop, especially against a QB as good as Favre, blitzing a corner is kind of a death sentence against #4.

Jenkins should just shut his mouth and do what he can do to get better because again, he is a big shot in the preseason yet a ghost in the regular season. At least until he gets hurt.

mraynrand
11-02-2009, 02:17 PM
Favre was just money, his accuracy on completed passes was amazing, there were no break downs in coverage, he just threw a very tight ball into a small space over and over again.

QFT. And over and over Favre has the coverage and blitzes figured out before the play starts. Rodgers does now, from time to time, and he can exploit them. But Favre sees stuff coming on every play. There was a really effective play by the Vikings where they crossed Harvin and another W across Harris and Woodson in man coverage. Favre just patiently waited for Harvin to clear - and boom goes the dynamite. Packers ran Jones in motion and ran him underneath across the formation and Rodgers held the ball, even though Jones was his first read - was he looking for the TD shot? He got sacked. The ball has to come out - ZING - like that - especially against an aggressive defense. Favre had more time, and was on his game. Rodgers had less time and hesitated - especially in the first half. Game over.

Deputy Nutz
11-02-2009, 02:24 PM
Favre was just money, his accuracy on completed passes was amazing, there were no break downs in coverage, he just threw a very tight ball into a small space over and over again.

QFT. And over and over Favre has the coverage and blitzes figured out before the play starts. Rodgers does now, from time to time, and he can exploit them. But Favre sees stuff coming on every play. There was a really effective play by the Vikings where they crossed Harvin and another W across Harris and Woodson in man coverage. Favre just patiently waited for Harvin to clear - and boom goes the dynamite. Packers ran Jones in motion and ran him underneath across the formation and Rodgers held the ball, even though Jones was his first read - was he looking for the TD shot? He got sacked. The ball has to come out - ZING - like that - especially against an aggressive defense. Favre had more time, and was on his game. Rodgers had less time and hesitated - especially in the first half. Game over.

Favre has always been special, but even he struggled with reads when he was young, he just had an unbelievable arm and could make throws late. Also Favre doesn't second guess himself he makes the read good or bad, and throws the damn football. Rodgers has a good arm, especially on deep balls but he doesn't have the arm of Brett Favre, that only comes around once or twice a generation.

I am not trying to blow Favre here, I just think the comparision need to be made to show where Rodgers is in his development. Right now he is one of the best QBs when his team is trailing for putting up stats.

Rodgers is still a Tedford QB, a progression guy that has to have thing go in a mechanical sequence. He needs to be more playmaker, it is unfortunate that he only waits until his team is down 21 and in the second half for him to cut loose. If Rodgers gets giggy with it right away this team could rebound in a big way.

Packers4Ever
11-02-2009, 02:31 PM

Please forgive the lack of my knowledge here, gbg, but are

you saying man to man should be in more frequent use, or

only in certain situations? (I assume the former)

Thanx ! :?:

mraynrand
11-02-2009, 02:37 PM

Favre has always been special, but even he struggled with reads when he was young, he just had an unbelievable arm and could make throws late. Also Favre doesn't second guess himself he makes the read good or bad, and throws the damn football. Rodgers has a good arm, especially on deep balls but he doesn't have the arm of Brett Favre, that only comes around once or twice a generation.

I am not trying to blow Favre here, I just think the comparision need to be made to show where Rodgers is in his development. Right now he is one of the best QBs when his team is trailing for putting up stats.

Rodgers is still a Tedford QB, a progression guy that has to have thing go in a mechanical sequence. He needs to be more playmaker, it is unfortunate that he only waits until his team is down 21 and in the second half for him to cut loose. If Rodgers gets giggy with it right away this team could rebound in a big way.

Yes, Favre struggled with reads a lot - and progressed more slowly than Rodgers so far. I've argued in the past that one of the things that made Favre so tough to beat was that he very often could wait until he receiver got open/after a cut before delivering a ball. Most QBs have to time it up and/or throw to a spot. Favre would just wait until the last second and zip it in there. It's was a huge advantage for 12 years or so. In 2007, you could tell he hit the books and was reading coverages better. Like Rich Gannon, he was in total control. Compare Favre with empty backfield to Rodgers. Rodgers is just a step behind. I think he'll get there eventually. recall that last year they had him doing progression on one side of the field. Now he's looking over the whole filed. Next, he has to get ahead of the coverage and progressions pre-snap.

Brandon494
11-02-2009, 02:46 PM

OFT

The Vikings have the best RB the league has seen in awhile plus lets not forget Favre is one of the top 3 IMO the league has ever seen. You give him time like that in the pocket and he will burn you all day, we all know this. Vikings are a complete team and I believe they are the team to beat in the NFC, not the Saints.

Brandon494
11-02-2009, 02:56 PM

Yes, Favre struggled with reads a lot - and progressed more slowly than Rodgers so far. I've argued in the past that one of the things that made Favre so tough to beat was that he very often could wait until he receiver got open/after a cut before delivering a ball. Most QBs have to time it up and/or throw to a spot. Favre would just wait until the last second and zip it in there. It's was a huge advantage for 12 years or so. In 2007, you could tell he hit the books and was reading coverages better. Like Rich Gannon, he was in total control. Compare Favre with empty backfield to Rodgers. Rodgers is just a step behind. I think he'll get there eventually. recall that last year they had him doing progression on one side of the field. Now he's looking over the whole filed. Next, he has to get ahead of the coverage and progressions pre-snap.

Of course, Favre has 17 year of starting experience under this belt. Aaron Rodgers doesnt even have a year and a half yet. Aaron Rodgers is only 25, people are putting way too much pressure on him to win right away. He is only a year older than Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco. Even though those guys did lead their teams to the playoffs, one had the best running game in the league and the other the best defense. Right now Aaron Rodger has neither of those to go along with a horrible line. Season is not over yet but its time for TT to start giving ARod help.

esoxx
11-02-2009, 08:18 PM
Vanilla Dom?

retailguy
11-02-2009, 08:22 PM
Vanilla Dom?

Not even close. He's better than that. :P

Scheme changes take time. We knew, or should have known that. I'm trying to be patient.

Pressure on the DL is pissing me off, but I'm mostly fine with the rest of it.

mraynrand
11-02-2009, 08:27 PM

Of course, Favre has 17 year of starting experience under this belt. Aaron Rodgers doesnt even have a year and a half yet. Aaron Rodgers is only 25, people are putting way too much pressure on him to win right away. He is only a year older than Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco. Even though those guys did lead their teams to the playoffs, one had the best running game in the league and the other the best defense. Right now Aaron Rodger has neither of those to go along with a horrible line. Season is not over yet but its time for TT to start giving ARod help.

I don't disagree with much of what you write. I think Rodgers is pretty good and will continue to improve. Except for raw throwing strength, he is further along in his career than Favre was after a similar number of starts. I don't think there is much Thompson can do to help Rodgers this year. But in the future, Ted has to get a lot better with the pro player aspect of GMing.

pbmax
11-02-2009, 08:35 PM
I think he needs to be re-Tedfordized. McCarthy all but said Rodgers is skipping the progression and free-lancing when he is holding the ball after the Vikings game (the first one). At the time it was refusing to check down and looking to go deep. I have no idea what he was waiting for in the first half this go around.

I think he is hanging onto that ball TRYING to be a playmaker in the pocket. I would settle for mechanical and if those two or three reads are not open, run like the wind. You made a point earlier that he does not seem to be comfortable throwing to the middle. I had not noticed this before and he certainly goes deep to the middle, but its something to watch. Finley's injury might have had something to do with it.

rbaloha1
11-02-2009, 10:03 PM
Agree with Jenkin's comments. Dom is too dogmatic with his scheme rather than emphasizing player's strengths.

1. Blitzes are too predictable. #4 was pointing-out where the blitzes were coming from along with the vacated areas.

2. Harris. Woodson and Williams need to be in press coverage more of the time. Try some corner blitzes from the qb's blind side.

3. More stunting and elaborate blitzes.

Agree with others that MM is handcuffing DC. MM often chokes in big games recently and plays "not to lose" which is reflected in the team's play.

Tyrone Bigguns
11-02-2009, 10:20 PM
Ty loves it when fans now think they more than celebrated defensive wizards. Shit is priceless.

rbaloha1
11-02-2009, 10:41 PM
Ty loves it when fans now think they more than celebrated defensive wizards. Shit is priceless.

Why has the wizard provided BF with 7 tds, consistently beat on blitzes and called out by his own players?

Bretsky
11-02-2009, 11:06 PM
Because Minnesota is just better

pbmax
11-02-2009, 11:18 PM
1. Blitzes are too predictable. #4 was pointing-out where the blitzes were coming from along with the vacated areas.

He was not pointing out the blitz. That is the QB calling the Mike (MLB) so the O line can count out their pass protection responsibilities. If he gestures after that, it when another player comes up or peeks to the backfield. Half of these are decoys.

2. Harris. Woodson and Williams need to be in press coverage more of the time. Try some corner blitzes from the qb's blind side.
We pressed a lot in the 2nd half. 21 points yielded.

Agree with others that MM is handcuffing DC. MM often chokes in big games recently and plays "not to lose" which is reflected in the team's play.
There is nothing to base this on. The Packers have played good D and have had trouble with a very good O. That is pretty par for the course. In fact, if anything, we are ahead of the curve in switching schemes. Its the offense that has failed to progress or be consistent.

rbaloha1
11-02-2009, 11:29 PM

He was not pointing out the blitz. That is the QB calling the Mike (MLB) so the O line can count out their pass protection responsibilities. If he gestures after that, it when another player comes up or peeks to the backfield. Half of these are decoys.

There is nothing to base this on. The Packers have played good D and have had trouble with a very good O. That is pretty par for the course. In fact, if anything, we are ahead of the curve in switching schemes. Its the offense that has failed to progress or be consistent.

1. Al Harris disagrees with you.

2. Not as much as we should. Press coverage produced more incompletes than cover 2.

3. Yes, its speculation. Sure strange that previous Caper defenses had more exotic blitzes. As the Jimmy Johnson mentioned the Packer D got a false sense of security against pathetic offenses. 0-3 against good offenses.

Tyrone Bigguns
11-02-2009, 11:39 PM

Why has the wizard provided BF with 7 tds, consistently beat on blitzes and called out by his own players?

Do you honestly think it is fair to judge DC and the team based on a half a season? Did you not read the COUNTLESS articles talking about time to adjust to the new scheme.

P.S. Even Wizards have bad days. Doesn't mean fans know more than them.

Tyrone Bigguns
11-02-2009, 11:45 PM

2. Not as much as we should. Press coverage produced more incompletes than cover 2.

3. Yes, its speculation. Sure strange that previous Caper defenses had more exotic blitzes. As the Jimmy Johnson mentioned the Packer D got a false sense of security against pathetic offenses. 0-3 against good offenses.

1. Al Harris is a player. He doesn't see the whole pic. But, post the quote that he disagrees with PB.

2. SUBJECTIVE. Again, you know more than the coach. Please post the facts. Like to see them.

3. Strange. It may be. But, it doesn't give your point any more validity..or the ramblings of JJ. He is paid to pontificate. He does that. Doesn't mean he is accurate though. Perhaps we blitzed less because the players still don't have the schemes down, because we are just now getting our SET lineup in...Matthews, Raji and Atari, maybe we blitzed less because of SHORT FIELD, and lastly, maybe we have less exotic blitzes cause our players won't do well in them. What is the point of blitzing if it doesn't work? Blitzing for blitzing sake seems asinine.

mraynrand
11-02-2009, 11:48 PM
The 49ers blitzed against the Vikings in the first half o their game and then backed off later because they were getting scorched. Did better in the second half of that game rushing four. Teams are successful when they can generate pressure with their front four (or whatever non-blitz combination). It comes down to talent.

rbaloha1
11-03-2009, 09:45 AM

Do you honestly think it is fair to judge DC and the team based on a half a season? Did you not read the COUNTLESS articles talking about time to adjust to the new scheme.

P.S. Even Wizards have bad days. Doesn't mean fans know more than them.

The wizard is ranked #21 if you remove the Browns and Lions. Know one is making any claims. Just making observations.

P.S. Why does the wizard have bad days against good teams but good days against bad teams?

rbaloha1
11-03-2009, 10:11 AM
To: The Wizard

Subject: Open Letter to Dom Capers

You have to find out what your players are good at and let them do that. Otherwise, you're going to have a bunch of robots or system guys. Both corners are bump-and-run guys, they're not used to playing off. It just kind of hinders you when you're playing within the system and the system doesn't fit.

sharpe1027
11-03-2009, 10:24 AM
Starting drives in the redzone, or damn near, really helps an offense put points on the board. Shore up the special teams please.

denverYooper
11-03-2009, 10:55 AM
Starting drives in the redzone, or damn near, really helps an offense put points on the board. Shore up the special teams please.

Hell Yes.

denverYooper
11-03-2009, 11:04 AM
To: The Wizard

Subject: Open Letter to Dom Capers

You have to find out what your players are good at and let them do that. Otherwise, you're going to have a bunch of robots or system guys. Both corners are bump-and-run guys, they're not used to playing off. It just kind of hinders you when you're playing within the system and the system doesn't fit.

I can play the "exclude information that doesn't agree with my viewpoint" game too! Watch, as I take information from the same paragraph and shift blame:

Subject: Open Letter to the Green Bay Packers Defense

I made all-pro with three or different coordinators. It didn't matter what system it was, I made it work. So, on the one hand, you have that, too. As players you have to win the one-on-one matchups. You have to win. It's a team sport, but it's one person in that helmet. Go make a play. As players, I know it's easy for us to blame the system and for coaches it's easy to blame the players. But ultimately it's up to the players. Coaches don't make players, players make coaches, so you have to go out there and make plays.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Or how about if you just post the LINK TO THE ARTICLE (http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/68644667.html) so that people can extract information only pertinent to the way that they choose to frame the debate?

mraynrand
11-03-2009, 01:11 PM
As players you have to win the one-on-one matchups.

bottom line

Tyrone Bigguns
11-03-2009, 04:45 PM
Leroy says send a picture
Leroy says hello
Leroy says keep on rocking girl
Yeh keep on rocking

pbmax
11-03-2009, 08:30 PM
If you are referring to the JSO article, I read that Bishop was quoted. Harris thought they did a good job of mixing coverages. Bishop's quote was that Favre knew pressure was coming even when they didn't show it. That sounds like something he picked up in film, or knew from previous Caper's defenses.

We don't play much Cover 2. Capers plays more Cover 3. And again, in the second half, Farve led them to three scores. More incompletes or not, it wasn't stopping him

3. Yes, its speculation. Sure strange that previous Caper defenses had more exotic blitzes. As the Jimmy Johnson mentioned the Packer D got a false sense of security against pathetic offenses. 0-3 against good offenses.[/quote]
We are in game seven of his first year. I doubt we have seen everything yet.

pbmax
11-04-2009, 09:48 AM
Leroy says hello
Yeh keep on rocking
Never thought I would see this quote applied to Butler. Or in a Packer forum.

Tyrone Bigguns
11-04-2009, 04:53 PM
Leroy says hello
Yeh keep on rocking

If Ty had to guess who woulda caught the reference, Ty wouldn't have thought it was you.

What's it like to be a skateboard punk rocker? :wink:

Fritz
11-04-2009, 05:15 PM

Hell Yes.

This is the boat a lot of posters are missing.

Freak Out
11-04-2009, 05:17 PM
Leroy says hello
Yeh keep on rocking

I'm anchored.

Tyrone Bigguns
11-04-2009, 10:52 PM
Leroy says hello
Yeh keep on rocking

I'm anchored.

You feel like a housewife!

P.S. Is that a pretty popular song there? Like Mellencamp is in Indiana? Newman's I Love L.A.?

pbmax
11-04-2009, 11:15 PM
Leroy says hello
Yeh keep on rocking

If Ty had to guess who woulda caught the reference, Ty wouldn't have thought it was you.

Its great, but I don't get as many women as Michelle, I expect. I loved that entire album. Then couldn't stand the next two. Never understood what happened. Texas Road House folk blues. Should have been the music of this century.

pbmax
11-04-2009, 11:20 PM
And now back on topic, Woodson does not play bump and run like Al, he plays press coverage like Champ Bailey, et al. Uses his elbows, knees, forearms, etc to keep track of the WR and impede him a little. All the while staying between the receiver and his route or the QB.

He played man to man while off the receiver almost as much as a straight zone corner. That is why the switch has not been tough for him. Harris has been fine. Our coverage issues are not CB related, they are in the middle of the field and about the time the QB has to throw.

Tyrone Bigguns
11-05-2009, 02:36 AM
Leroy says hello
Yeh keep on rocking

Its great, but I don't get as many women as Michelle, I expect. I loved that entire album. Then couldn't stand the next two. Never understood what happened. Texas Road House folk blues. Should have been the music of this century.

Agreed. There was a brief, glorious moment when lesbian folk was ready to take over...Chapman, Phranc, etc.

She opened for Billy Bragg in madtown. Go Socialism!!!