PDA

View Full Version : Partial

Chevelle2
11-02-2009, 11:47 AM
Partial, I wanted to openly apologize for calling you a homophobic slur in a thread last night, one of the Larry Johnson variety. It was very inappropriate, out of line, and disrespectful. As someone who is for gay rights, I am very disappointed in myself.

I have a tendency to lose my cool on message boards when the Packers lose, and I am sorry.

Brandon494
11-02-2009, 12:48 PM
might want to try and pm the poster next time instead of making a thread.

mraynrand
11-02-2009, 01:04 PM
Partial, I wanted to openly apologize for calling you a homophobic slur in a thread last night, one of the Larry Johnson variety. It was very inappropriate, out of line, and disrespectful. As someone who is for gay rights, I am very disappointed in myself.

I have a tendency to lose my cool on message boards when the Packers lose, and I am sorry.

We're glad to know where you stand. Now, depending on how you feel about shooting people stealing beer from your garage, you could be Harlan's friend.

P.S. Did I miss something? Is Larry Johnson gay?

pbmax
11-02-2009, 01:22 PM

We're glad to know where you stand. Now, depending on how you feel about shooting people stealing beer from your garage, you could be Harlan's friend.

No. Mr. Johnson simply objects to questions from reporters, who, by all reliable accounts, are all gay. Except maybe the guy from the student newspaper; he might just be experimenting.

Mr. Johnson also objects to homosexuals posting/replying to his Twitter feed. Apparently all those who doubt LJ's skills are, not coincidentally, gay.

Partial
11-02-2009, 01:26 PM
It's all good.

mraynrand
11-02-2009, 01:40 PM

No. Mr. Johnson simply objects to questions from reporters, who, by all reliable accounts, are all gay. Except maybe the guy from the student newspaper; he might just be experimenting.

Mr. Johnson also objects to homosexuals posting/replying to his Twitter feed. Apparently all those who doubt LJ's skills are, not coincidentally, gay.

Bob McGinn is gay? See, this is how rumors begin...

pbmax
11-02-2009, 02:15 PM

Bob McGinn is gay? See, this is how rumors begin...
Perhaps, but Bob was not in KC this week, at least not when he was filming his TV piece with Lance Allen. Johnson was yelling at reporters in the locker room. He was simply giving a more personal and elaborate "No comment".

Scott Campbell
11-02-2009, 02:29 PM
Were a gay friendly football forum.

SkinBasket
11-02-2009, 02:30 PM
This may be the gayest thread this forum has ever seen. Seriously.

mraynrand
11-02-2009, 02:41 PM

admit it, you're insecure.

retailguy
11-02-2009, 03:09 PM

nah, he's perfectly comfortable being gay. In fact, he wants the world to know.

SkinBasket
11-02-2009, 03:12 PM

And that's why you want me dead. Remember, Jesus is watching you.

MJZiggy
11-02-2009, 06:04 PM
Have the sudden urge to watch Brokeback Mountain.

Scott Campbell
11-02-2009, 06:16 PM

With a girl?

Partial
11-02-2009, 06:16 PM
That movie sucked.

retailguy
11-02-2009, 07:08 PM

:roll: :? I honestly don't give a shit what you do anymore. It isn't my problem, and that's the damn truth. What you think or don't think about Jesus isn't my problem, and quite honestly you'd be surprised where I am on the whole Christian - gay issue.

Deputy Nutz
11-02-2009, 07:32 PM
That movie sucked.

You are witty

retailguy
11-02-2009, 07:34 PM
That movie sucked.

You are witty

:D

Partial
11-02-2009, 07:36 PM
That movie sucked.

You are witty

Not that witty as I didn't even think of that. The movie was terrible, though.

MJZiggy
11-02-2009, 07:56 PM

With a girl?

No, but there is a gay guy I could watch it with...I've never seen it.

SkinBasket
11-02-2009, 09:07 PM

:roll: :? I honestly don't give a shit what you do anymore. It isn't my problem, and that's the damn truth. What you think or don't think about Jesus isn't my problem, and quite honestly you'd be surprised where I am on the whole Christian - gay issue.

So surprised I would care to continue to make snide comments on an internet forum about homos every chance I got?

It warms my heart that you did once care what I did. You're like the gay hating, Quaker uncle I never had. Or that I did have until he killed himself.

MichiganPackerFan
11-03-2009, 07:55 AM
might want to try and pm the poster next time instead of making a thread.

Disagree. If it was said in public, apology in public is a appropriate. Way to man up!!

Partial
11-03-2009, 01:16 PM
Typography! Greatest. Bookmark. Ever.

http://noveltybeard.co.cc/comicsans/

SkinBasket
11-03-2009, 02:05 PM

Gay x10. Comic Sans that.

Partial
11-03-2009, 02:09 PM

Gay x10. Comic Sans that.

Oh I will. And I will loathe every second of it. Always Helvetica.

Partial
11-04-2009, 01:52 PM
Well guy next to me, the reason you're failing your math class is not because you have to work (like you're telling your parents on the phone), it's because you are sitting on Facebook chat and didn't even bring a calculator (had to borrow mine) to do your damn math homework.

Tyrone Bigguns
11-04-2009, 03:17 PM
Which math class?

Partial
11-04-2009, 03:56 PM
Which math class?

Not sure but he needed my TI-83 so probably Calc 1 or calc 2. He's a youngen. He's long gone now. The computer lab I'm in is hella cold. WTF.

SnakeLH2006
11-07-2009, 01:01 AM
I have no probs with Partial loving men. I have a problem when he doubts men who can lift weights. Go eat another cheeseburger big P.

Partial
11-07-2009, 07:59 AM
I do not like Wisconsin's anti-competition laws that evidently prohibit companies from selling product below cost.

Walmart has a national sale of a 42" Sharp LCD. The price? 498 nationally. In Wisconsin? 680.

I'm just going to buy online rather than spend the money locally. Dumb dumb dumb.

mraynrand
11-07-2009, 05:34 PM
I do not like Wisconsin's anti-competition laws that evidently prohibit companies from selling product below cost.

Walmart has a national sale of a 42" Sharp LCD. The price? 498 nationally. In Wisconsin? 680.

I'm just going to buy online rather than spend the money locally. Dumb dumb dumb.

Don't forget to pay your internet tax.

Scott Campbell
11-07-2009, 09:34 PM

Does anyone actually pay that?

mraynrand
11-07-2009, 11:28 PM

Does anyone actually pay that?

I always come up with some number and throw it on our state return in case we're audited.