PDA

View Full Version : New free agent talent

dahammer001
11-08-2009, 11:45 AM
I have been thinking about upgrading the packers running back position and bringing in some new talent next season. First you have to think like Ted Thompson would as far as acquiring free agent talent from other teams. Thompson like young unknown guys that fly under the radar.

A team I would target would be the raiders,and here's why! I like Michael Bush because he's young ,big 6:1 245,and has speed. I would like for the packers to trade with Miami for Ted Ginn, because we have seen what great returners can do for field position, players like Hester, Cribbs, and Harvin adds another element to your team. I think Parcells is not a Ginn fan because is not a complete receiver but an excellent return man. I would do that deal in a new york minute.

Packer nation I would like to here your opinion.

red
11-08-2009, 12:02 PM
ginn was a high first round pick just 2 years ago, no way they let him go for anything less then a 1st rounder right now

as for running backs, theres some good looking ones that might be available

sproles, leon washington, chester taylor (i'd love to get him), cadillac williams. those are just a few

dumerville would be a great pickup if he becomes available. but he'll be very expensive

dahammer001
11-10-2009, 01:14 AM
Michael Bush is wasting away on the raiders bench. Big back that's capable of toting the note at least 25 time a game. He's a young guy. He was a stud at Louisville. He's been in the league 2 years. The packers have to make that deal.

3irty1
11-10-2009, 07:51 AM
Leon Washington or Sproles would be great pickups. Both are scat backs and great return men. I'd like to have a guy like this to compliment Grant.

Packers4Glory
11-10-2009, 07:57 AM
I wanted Michael Bush in the draft.