PDA

View Full Version : Nick Barnett

SkinBasket
11-08-2009, 12:40 PM
Is a fucking retard. Can this guy do anything right?

Zool
11-08-2009, 12:41 PM
He is probably the best drag down tackler on the team. 2 already this game.

He has the natural blitzing instinct of a block of wood.

SkinBasket
11-08-2009, 12:43 PM
OMG. He ran into someone from the other team...

red
11-08-2009, 12:50 PM
he's like an unguided missle

he flies fast in a straight line. if his guy just stands there, nick will kill him. if the guy takes a step to the left or right, nick will fly right on by

SkinBasket
11-08-2009, 01:04 PM
he's like an unguided missle

he flies fast in a straight line. if his guy just stands there, nick will kill him. if the guy takes a step to the left or right, nick will fly right on by

Yeah, he just about killed Matthews when he speared his ribs because he missed the RB by about 6 feet.

BallHawk
11-08-2009, 04:22 PM
I think it's time the Green Bay police return to some of their old habits...

mission
11-08-2009, 04:22 PM
Barnett is a fucking boner.

MOBB DEEP
11-09-2009, 01:44 AM

?

mossy cade and lofton?

BallHawk
11-09-2009, 10:04 AM

?

mossy cade and lofton?

The GB police have always kinda ragged on Barnett. I mean, outside of the club incident, he was cited for jaywalking. :o

MadtownPacker
11-09-2009, 10:19 AM
Cops need to bust Barnett just for being a fake-ass, wannabe thugster.

Cheesehead Craig
11-09-2009, 10:55 AM
Kinda like you? I keed, I keed.

MadtownPacker
11-09-2009, 10:58 AM
Kinda like you? I keed, I keed.Keep it up and you will become swiss cheese. :evil:

BallHawk
11-09-2009, 11:23 AM

+1.

packers11
11-09-2009, 11:24 AM
I don't get all the hate on this guy, hes arguably playing better than any LB on the team...

MadtownPacker
11-09-2009, 11:26 AM
I don't get all the hate on this guy, hes arguably playing better than any LB on the team...Hell no he aint playing better than the new Great White Hope (Matthews).

BallHawk
11-09-2009, 11:31 AM
I don't get all the hate on this guy, hes arguably playing better than any LB on the team...

He gets tackles after somebody does the work or after the ballcarrier already has a big gain. He is often out of position and is responsible for some busted plays. His physical skills have gone down because of his ACL, but he was declining before that. I was always a Nick Barnett fan, but he's a shell of what he once was. In terms of talent, I'd rather have Hawk and Matthews over him.

Freak Out
11-09-2009, 01:32 PM

He gets tackles after somebody does the work or after the ballcarrier already has a big gain. He is often out of position and is responsible for some busted plays. His physical skills have gone down because of his ACL, but he was declining before that. I was always a Nick Barnett fan, but he's a shell of what he once was. In terms of talent, I'd rather have Hawk and Matthews over him.

Plus the dudes tweets are brutal. :lol:

It's almost time to start mixing things (positions) up and see if anyone on the roster is the MLB we want.

Brandon494
11-09-2009, 04:21 PM

I agree, I've always been a fan of Barnett and don't understand the hate he gets.

red
11-09-2009, 04:32 PM
nick to me is just like bigby and sharper

5-10% of the time he'll make a huge play and everyone will think he's the greatest player of all time

the other 90% of the time, he's out of position, missing tackles, or just flat out sucking donkey balls

but its the good things that stand out more

them hawk gets blasted because he never makes the big play, but is almost always where he is suppose to be

IMO a team full of hawks will beat a team full of barnetts 8 out of 10 times or so