PDA

View Full Version : Time to flush the toilet

esoxx
11-08-2009, 03:53 PM
And watch those two turds, TT and M3, disappear.

Being humilated by the Vikings is one thing, losing to winless TB is another.

It was obvious from the Viking games MN has the superior talent, that's on TT.

Lack of ST performers, that's on TT. Building the OL, TT.

It's obvious Stubby is in over his head and has lost the team. He sounds like a broken record and hasn't developed what talent that was supplied to him enough.

Five years in and it's come to this result????

red
11-08-2009, 03:53 PM
thats a great way of putting it

Partial
11-08-2009, 03:54 PM
I don't want to add salt to the wounds but it sure would be nice to have someone like Ruvell who's been in the offense for a few years over the Titans Practice Squad joker.

g4orce
11-08-2009, 03:57 PM
I don't want to add salt to the wounds but it sure would be nice to have someone like Ruvell who's been in the offense for a few years over the Titans Practice Squad joker.

You get stomped on a lot for things you say on the boards. You are a little out there on some stuff. But you are also very right on a lot of things as well. Its nice to read a different opinion. Keep er up!

red
11-08-2009, 04:00 PM

this is something thats really pissing me off right now. ruvell was a good wr, we could really use him right now in m3's pass happy go deep all the time approach, especially with nelson's injury.

yet we cut him for a guy that could also play special teams

and what do we get from it?

an absolutely horrible special teams

esoxx
11-08-2009, 04:22 PM
The Keystone Kop moment from a personnel standpoint this season is keeping Rouse over Smith. Rouse at the time is injured so have to trade for Martin. Then waive Rouse two games in to claim Giardono from Indy.

Then this week they put in a waiver claim for Anthony Smith to try and get him back??

As Vince would say:

"What the hell is going on around here!!!"

gex
11-08-2009, 04:42 PM

You get stomped on a lot for things you say on the boards. You are a little out there on some stuff. But you are also very right on a lot of things as well. Its nice to read a different opinion. Keep er up!

I'll 2nd that.
P has a diff. look on this team instead of the homeristic view of "well if the brass at the top think so an so player is good, who are we mere fans to say differently" then have 2-4 of the same people question you fandom for ever doubting your team. :shock:

channtheman
11-08-2009, 04:44 PM

I'll 2nd that.
P has a diff. look on this team instead of the homeristic view of "well if the brass at the top think so an so player is good, who are we mere fans to say differently" then have 2-4 of the same people question you fandom for ever doubting your team. :shock:

Yeah Partial said that Jarret Bush was an asset to special teams. I recall him saying something like he's a gunner who cannot be blocked. Well, yeah, so much for that.

gex
11-08-2009, 04:52 PM

I'll 2nd that.

Yeah Partial said that Jarret Bush was an asset to special teams. I recall him saying something like he's a gunner who cannot be blocked. Well, yeah, so much for that.

Yes, well like g4orce pointed out, he is a little out there on some things....between 40-85%... time will tell. lol

Cheesehead Craig
11-08-2009, 04:55 PM
Ironic topic.

I just finished replacing my toilet after the game.

esoxx
11-08-2009, 04:58 PM
Ironic topic.

I just finished replacing my toilet after the game.

I wonder how many TV's need to be replaced after the remote sailed through them?

packerbacker1234
11-08-2009, 05:17 PM
So TT is a build for a the future guy eh?

Were in year 5. 4-4. Can't beat the good teams, and now we lose to one of the worst teams. I mean, when is this plan suppose to kick in anyways?

Better watch out, or we could have another losing season. Loss to Dallas, Pitt, and Baltimore is feasable. Toss ina hiccupt on thanksgiving and then maybe a loss at Chicago.

I wont throw in the towel on the season, but we have to really surprise people in this second half. I have seen nothing so far to suggest that we can or are able to do that.

Scott Campbell
11-08-2009, 05:20 PM

Were in year 5. 4-4. Can't beat the good teams, and now we lose to one of the worst teams. I mean, when is this plan suppose to kick in anyways?

Better watch out, or we could have another losing season. Loss to Dallas, Pitt, and Baltimore is feasable. Toss ina hiccupt on thanksgiving and then maybe a loss at Chicago.

I wont throw in the towel on the season, but we have to really surprise people in this second half. I have seen nothing so far to suggest that we can or are able to do that.

I think there's too many good teams in the NFC competing for a Wildcard for us to survive losing to a cupcake. And we've got an ugly second half schedule. This game may have knocked us out of the playoffs.

gex
11-08-2009, 05:20 PM

We have beaten 2 teams with winning records in 2 years. :cry:

red
11-08-2009, 05:48 PM
i can very easily see us losing 7 more games this year

dallas, san fran, baltimore, chi, pittsburg, seattle, and arizona

we're staring at a 6-10 season, maybe 5-11

dalls, baltimore, pittsburg, and arizona anre probably losses

detroit should be a win

san fran, chicago and seattle are tossups right now

g4orce
11-08-2009, 05:51 PM
i can very easily see us losing 7 more games this year

dallas, san fran, baltimore, chi, pittsburg, seattle, and arizona

we're staring at a 6-10 season, maybe 5-11

dalls, baltimore, pittsburg, and arizona anre probably losses

detroit should be a win

san fran, chicago and seattle are tossups right now

if we go 6-10, again, how the fuck does TT keep his job?

Partial
11-08-2009, 07:57 PM

I'll 2nd that.

He was historically a pretty good special teams player who has a very modest contract. I like him as a player and think it was a smart contract to match. He was underachieved this year, though.

Iron Mike
11-08-2009, 08:13 PM
He was historically a pretty good special teams player who has a very modest contract. I like him as a player and think it was a smart contract to match. He has underachieved this year, though.

Just THIS year, huh??? :roll:

Partial
11-08-2009, 08:15 PM
He was historically a pretty good special teams player who has a very modest contract. I like him as a player and think it was a smart contract to match. He has underachieved this year, though.

He's never been a star and he's not paid like it. He's payed like a button roster CB and a solid ST player.

Iron Mike
11-08-2009, 08:17 PM

He's never been a star and he's not paid like it. He's payed like a button roster CB and a solid ST player.

He's gotta be the worst CB I've ever seen and he's not even a good ST player.

Partial
11-08-2009, 09:24 PM
We need athletes. I watch this Philly team and they look way faster and more athletic than the Pack.