PDA

View Full Version : TT- not going after wahle harder was my biggest mistake

red
11-08-2009, 04:14 PM
bill micheals just said it again. i mentioned this a few weeks ago and no one believed me

the big unit just said that TT has admitted on his show that that was his biggest mistake

TT is a fuckup, plain and simple

bbbffl66
11-08-2009, 04:15 PM
TT is dead man walking

Jimx29
11-08-2009, 04:17 PM
TT is dead man walkingTo bad that Micheals comment about midyear firings rarely happen and/or help will probably be the way it will be till seasons end

Bretsky
11-08-2009, 04:17 PM
bill micheals just said it again. i mentioned this a few weeks ago and no one believed me

the big unit just said that TT has admitted on his show that that was his biggest mistake

Patler has pointed this out several times so I'd throw you the same challenge

How were you going to create the cap room to keep Wahle ? We were screwed on that one.

With hindsight he should have let Bubba go for free and that would've saved some money...probably enough to keep Sharper but that's about it

g4orce
11-08-2009, 04:20 PM

How were you going to create the cap room to keep Wahle ? We were screwed on that one.

With hindsight he should have let Bubba go for free and that would've saved some money...probably enough to keep Sharper but that's about it

there must have been a way if he says it was his biggest mistake.

BallHawk
11-08-2009, 04:21 PM
Is this supposed to insinuate that this is to blame for our shitty OL or something? Wahle was never as good after he left Green Bay.

red
11-08-2009, 04:22 PM

we still had brandt back then. he would have found a way to squeeze him in there

you set it up like the hawk contract where the big bonus hit comes in year 2. i think by then we were in much better cap wise then

Scott Campbell
11-08-2009, 04:28 PM

we still had brandt back then. he would have found a way to squeeze him in there

you set it up like the hawk contract where the big bonus hit comes in year 2. i think by then we were in much better cap wise then

Wahle left when our cap was a mess.

green_bowl_packer
11-08-2009, 04:40 PM
He's out of football now anyways so it's not like he could help anyways.