PDA

View Full Version : Chad johnson bribe

red
11-08-2009, 07:52 PM
i love this guy

he isn't a pain in the ass player like TO, where he brings the team down so he looks better

he just plays good and loves having fun and having the spotlight on him

today during his game he made a catch that went under review. he borrowed a dollar and tried to give it to another ref to "bribe him".

i love it, he'll pry get banned for life for it, but i find it funny as hell. great entertainment

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Chad-Ochocinco-tries-to-bribe-official-on-repl?urn=nfl,200914

MOBB DEEP
11-09-2009, 01:42 AM
+1

MadScientist
11-09-2009, 09:34 AM
What's the over/under that this $1 will cost chad? I'm guessing $5000.

mraynrand
11-09-2009, 09:40 AM

The NFL has no sense of humor about gambling. At least 20K and perhaps a 1 game suspension.

Edit: Gambling and any hint of 'fixing' games.

Cheesehead Craig
11-09-2009, 09:41 AM
I'll take the over on that.

Partial
11-09-2009, 09:45 AM
:lol: Chad is hysterical. I don't have a problem with people having fun. His theatrics are fun where as some players who do similar antics are more hurtful/inappropriate.

gbgary
11-09-2009, 10:14 AM
Chad johnson bribe

you mean chad ochocinco.

MadtownPacker
11-09-2009, 10:16 AM
He has to be fined for involving a "prop" right? No prob with that but if gambling is even brought up with it I might say fuck the NFL for the rest of the season.

Scott Campbell
11-09-2009, 10:17 AM
He has to be fined for involving a "prop" right? No prob with that but if gambling is even brought up with it I might say fuck the NFL for the rest of the season.

That sounds like the Packers approach to the last 2 games.

red
11-09-2009, 10:31 AM
Chad johnson bribe

you mean chad ochocinco.

no, that name is stupid

i refuse to call him that

MadtownPacker
11-09-2009, 10:34 AM
you mean chad ochocinco.

no, that name is stupid

i refuse to call him thatDont be a hater, that is his legal name now. I know it dont say "Red" on your birthcert and I bet your redneck buddies still call you that. :lol:

red
11-09-2009, 10:48 AM
his momma name him johnson

i'mma call him johnson

MichiganPackerFan
11-09-2009, 11:28 AM
That's funny as hell.

I like Chad Johnson-OchoCinco. He's a funny dude but reputably practices and trains as hard as anyone!

g4orce
11-09-2009, 11:29 AM
I think he's funny now because they are winning. He wasn't funny when they were losing and he was throwing people under the bus and acting like a complete ass clown. It seems as though he's grown up and realized when and where to do things.

GrnBay007
11-13-2009, 11:16 PM
20K for his prank. :roll:

According to a league spokesman, Ray Anderson, the league's executive vice president of football operations, fined Ochocinco for violating a rule that "prohibits use of abusive, threatening or insulting language or gestures toward game officials. He was also in violation of Rule 12, Section 3, Article 1 (f) of the Playing Rules which prohibits possession or use of extraneous objects that are not part of the uniform during the game on the field or sideline."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4651092

SnakeLH2006
11-13-2009, 11:33 PM
Snake has no problems with players having fun...but..

-Snake never liked TO or Chad Ochowhatever.
-TO is 3 times the elite player yearly that Ocho is. TO...wouldn't want him for his selfish attitude...Chad...wouldn't want him cuz he's not the difference maker TO has been stats wise/wins wise.
-Both are morons that detract from team-winning. TO gets a pass cuz he has good stat seasons yearly. Where the hell was Ocho last year?
-Can't stand either one. Both are morons who wouldn't find jobs if they didn't have NFL skills.
-I'd rip them both up incessantly if I worked with them based on their retardation on a social/IQ level. Just freaking morons.

Smidgeon
11-14-2009, 01:06 AM
-TO is 3 times the elite player yearly that Ocho is.

...until this year.

SnakeLH2006
11-14-2009, 01:37 AM
-TO is 3 times the elite player yearly that Ocho is.

...until this year.

Don't really matter. TO and Ocho are both bitches. Nobody likes an attention whore who doesn't produce.

Well I used to like Partial....Just sayin......

bobblehead
11-14-2009, 07:58 AM

-TO is 3 times the elite player yearly that Ocho is. TO...wouldn't want him for his selfish attitude...Chad...wouldn't want him cuz he's not the difference maker TO has been stats wise/wins wise.
-Both are morons that detract from team-winning. TO gets a pass cuz he has good stat seasons yearly. Where the hell was Ocho last year?
-Can't stand either one. Both are morons who wouldn't find jobs if they didn't have NFL skills.
-I'd rip them both up incessantly if I worked with them based on their retardation on a social/IQ level. Just freaking morons.

QFT snake. Although this one was kinda funny, his shtick overall is old and tired. Surprisingly I know people who have seen TO gambling and they say he is very respectful and almost shy....who woulda thunk it.

Fritz
11-14-2009, 09:29 AM

i'mma call him johnson

People do get to choose their own names once they turn 18.

This dude chose Chad Ochocinco. That's his name.

bobblehead
11-14-2009, 11:15 AM

i'mma call him johnson

I don't know nuthin bout no name, all I know is he whooped Joe Louis ass!

MJZiggy
11-14-2009, 02:59 PM
Makes you wonder why all those people with slightly "imaginative" parents don't go and get rid of names like Terdell...

MOBB DEEP
11-14-2009, 03:49 PM

RARELY does Mobb disagree with snake but you're way off base on this one; Chad wiould be cool as heck to hang out with imo

And even though I dont dig TOs behaviors in the slightest, from what I hear he's a pretty swell cat amongst his "circle" and is quite philanthropic I believe he's just troubled like a HIGH percentage of humans and hasnt addressed issues from his early adolescence; wish I could take him on as a client to help him self-actualize. although my forte is 12-21 year old hard rocks

Kinda fun talknig in 3rd person... :lol:

SnakeLH2006
11-14-2009, 10:39 PM

RARELY does Mobb disagree with snake but you're way off base on this one; Chad wiould be cool as heck to hang out with imo

And even though I dont dig TOs behaviors in the slightest, from what I hear he's a pretty swell cat amongst his "circle" and is quite philanthropic I believe he's just troubled like a HIGH percentage of humans and hasnt addressed issues from his early adolescence; wish I could take him on as a client to help him self-actualize. although my forte is 12-21 year old hard rocks

Kinda fun talknig in 3rd person... :lol:

1) I seen Ocho trying to hang out in a bar on the "Hard Knocks" preseason HBO show this past summer. He doesn't drink (that's cool, no problems with that at all) but he looked like a social outcast. Not funny or fun. He sat at corner table doing his Twitter shit like a tool. He didn't look fun at all to hang with.
2) I've seen videos of TO hanging at the clubs. He might be a fun guy to hang with, until I seen this:

http://cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/50/13/paris-hilton-to.0.0.0x0.420x499.jpeg

3) Any dude giddy to get that skanky ho Paris Hilton's number is off Snake's buddy list. Yikes.

retailguy
11-14-2009, 10:44 PM
Makes you wonder why all those people with slightly "imaginative" parents don't go and get rid of names like Terdell...

If they stopped drinking & doing drugs, these idiotic names would decline measurably.

I met a woman in my church group 3 months ago. The poor woman's name is AWE-GUST. I'm not joking. Her parents were on a 3 day "high" when she was born and thought it sounded "cool". :roll:

Brandon494
11-15-2009, 10:43 AM

QFT snake. Although this one was kinda funny, his shtick overall is old and tired. Surprisingly I know people who have seen TO gambling and they say he is very respectful and almost shy....who woulda thunk it.

You can not even compare the two. You always hear about T.O. because of his constant bitching. Only time you hear about Chad is when hes having fun on a celebration. Also Chad fell out last season because he had Ryan Fitzgerald at QB when Carson was lost for the season. I don't know if you ever watched Hard Knocks but Chad is a well liked guy on the team and around the league, same can't be said for T.O.

Partial
11-24-2009, 05:22 PM
http://twitpic.com/qb0k8

NSFW

mraynrand
11-24-2009, 05:25 PM

i'mma call him johnson

I'm callin' him Ferdinand Alcindor.

red
11-24-2009, 06:35 PM

i'mma call him johnson

I don't know nuthin bout no name, all I know is he whooped Joe Louis ass!

Joe louis a hundred an thirty seven years old

Fritz
11-24-2009, 07:06 PM

i'mma call him johnson

I'm callin' him Ferdinand Alcindor.

I thought it was Lew.