PDA

View Full Version : Scream it Here

CaliforniaCheez
11-09-2009, 10:29 PM
Let it vent.

I perused a few threads during halftime of MNF. Then I had to get up and get away.

The little woman asks "Are you mad?"

"Yes"

"What is it?"

"Something I read on the internet. There is nothing you or I can do about it."

That is my frustration. I can't change anything!

1) The Packers have all those LB's and FB's on the roster which is supposed to help the special teams. But the coverage teams suck and they let a punt get blocked. Crosby's accuracy is a secondary issue.

I sure would like to be within reach of Slocum and have a cattle prod in hand!! Slocum you are not coming fast enough!! Get a cat-of-9-tails and start whipping the special teams into action or you get a size 12 boot in your rear before the end of the season!!

2) Dumb Capers!! Sitting back in soft zone coverage does not work in the NFL!! Especially against Brett Favre! Instead of 3-4-4 or 2-4-5 why not try being aggressive and have a 5-3-3!! Where are the blitzers??!!
You need Ahmad Carrol's boxing gloves forcefully applied to the side of your head!! Wake up!! If you lose Aaron Kampmann in free agency for a 5th round compensatory pick I hope Chuck Norris foot does a few Newon meter tests of your chin!!

3) McCarthy, If you were an auto mechanic, you would be bankrupt! You are paid to fix things not week after week tell the customer that we will fix this and we're fixing that. What is the purpose of all the OTA's, Training Camp, and weekly practices? To fix things and improve the team!! If you have poor performing employees do something to change their behavior!!
Running laps, push ups, mandatory extra film time, benchings, even horsewhip them but do something to get their attention!

McCarthy get some carrots and sticks and start distributing them to the horses!! Oh and stop eating those doughnuts!!

4) Teddy! developing players is necessary but your can't waste too many roster spots doing it. Why the hell are players like Jarret Bush, Matt Giordano, Breno Giacomini, and Brandon Jackson doing wasting roster spots?!!

If McCarthy cannot get players trained up to the NFL leve then find a coach who can. You fired Mike Sherman after giving him an extension and cost the Packers millions of dollars. Surely you can do the same to McCarthy before too many fingers are pointed in your direction.

5) Murphy you Bozo!! You supported the idiots inside the building for too long. It is time you got out of the office and saw what is and is not happening on the practice field, playing field, and locker room. You are the one to ignite the burners under the hot seats. Light those fires!!
You hit the fans with low blows on the Brett Favre expulsion, and Family Night cancellation, along with your disinterest,and disrespect.
There are blue balled fans anxious to give the team more than enough love. If you turn them off, you will get black balled!!

Venting is so theaputic. It is all I can do. Being upset shows how much you care about the team and not the individuals.
Let them have it.

Packers4Ever
11-09-2009, 11:00 PM
WOW, CC, you pulled out all the stops and let 'em have it but good, atta boy !!

I can just feel all the frustration here as I browse the posts.

It's time to stop being nice.

Great post ! :)

Bretsky
11-09-2009, 11:05 PM
Dear Ted

I no longer want to hear...I think we're fine there.

The one year you were active in free agency you brough us Woodsen and Pickett. It can be done if you make the effort. You've let us down since. Your developmental plan of recycling the quanity of draft picks and hoping some crap sticks needs some urgency and fine tuning.

The time is frickin now. Learn from Minnesota for an alternative strategy to build a team. Fine an even medium if you choose. Buy a ticket for the now train.

You made a bold move in giving Favre a bit of the cold shoulder and trusting in AROD. Probably a good move long term. Now that you have the center of the pie it's time to fill the rest of it up with a better product.

Fine the now train, and if you are not comfortable doing so get off the dam track. You've had enough time. Get it done.

channtheman
11-10-2009, 02:41 AM
My God Ted. I'm really starting to turn on your ass. All these years I've felt you are doing it right, even when I was baffled by the 3 fullbacks, I figured you had to know what you were doing. But no, you let the people who perform in preseason walk, so wtf is the point of playing in preseason? You thought we would be better after preseason but you already showed us how little you thought the preseason meant as Sutten and Smith were nowhere near the roster at the end of the preseason.

I'm starting to feel you fucked up on the Favre issue. You definitely fucked us with the O line. Look at Pittsburgh TT. Those guys lost their veteran superstars on the line and does it turn to shit? Hell no, they find young talented guys who are coached well and in turn, become studs themselves. WTF TT? Oh almost forgot, why are shitheads like Jarrett Bush not only on the roster, but being REWARDED WITH RAISES? My goodness!

And MM, if I have to look at your dumb fat ass on the sideline with your mouth open like you got no fucking clue what is going on, I'm gonna have to fly up to Green Bay and kick your ass. Your coaches coach and your team plays like you do: dumb, fat, and stupid.

Oh yeah Rodgers THROW THE FUCKING BALL! Damn son, can you ever drop back three steps and just throw the fucking ball. Just once? Throw it into the tight window, throw it before the receiver breaks. Every play you get the ball and either stand still like a statue, or bumble around with your feet before taking the sack.

Well that did feel good. I could keep going but I'll stop myself. I haven't really felt much at all since Sunday's loss, but just now I realized how pissed off I am and I am becoming at TT, MM, Rodgers, and the whole damn team.

alquaal
11-10-2009, 04:34 AM
"Every play you get the ball and either stand still like a statue, or bumble around with your feet before taking the sack."

Rodgers did not have his best game but this statement is, shall we say, less than accurate.

I can't give you the exact stats but I seem to remember him using his feet to make several plays, first downs and even maybe a touchdown.

I get your point though, I seem to be yelling "throw it away!" alot nowadays.

packrulz
11-10-2009, 06:03 AM
I envy the Saints, they sucked and their coach was hired about the same time as M3, and they haven't lost a game yet this year. I've tried to be supportive of TT and M3 but I'm tired of the Pack getting bitch slapped every week, I blame the coaching staff, and I blame TT for not drafting a couple tackles to back up Clifton and Taucher. The special teams suck every year too. BOOOOO!

Fritz
11-10-2009, 06:22 AM
Dear MM -

During the games, please take your head out of your ass (which you have cleverly disguised as a play calling sheet). Coach your team.

If you just want to be an offensive coordinator who calls plays, then go do that for some team. But please coach the whole team, the whole game.

Oh - and please call more running plays. Quit saying you're committed to the run then backing off from it - even when it's working.

retailguy
11-10-2009, 06:25 AM
I think we just need to accept that this team is not very good and has many holes, starting with the OL.

Smidgeon
11-10-2009, 06:43 AM
1) The Packers have all those LB's and FB's on the roster which is supposed to help the special teams. But the coverage teams suck and they let a punt get blocked. Crosby's accuracy is a secondary issue.

I sure would like to be within reach of Slocum and have a cattle prod in hand!! Slocum you are not coming fast enough!! Get a cat-of-9-tails and start whipping the special teams into action or you get a size 12 boot in your rear before the end of the season!!

2) Dumb Capers!! Sitting back in soft zone coverage does not work in the NFL!! Especially against Brett Favre! Instead of 3-4-4 or 2-4-5 why not try being aggressive and have a 5-3-3!! Where are the blitzers??!!
You need Ahmad Carrol's boxing gloves forcefully applied to the side of your head!! Wake up!! If you lose Aaron Kampmann in free agency for a 5th round compensatory pick I hope Chuck Norris foot does a few Newon meter tests of your chin!!

3) McCarthy, If you were an auto mechanic, you would be bankrupt! You are paid to fix things not week after week tell the customer that we will fix this and we're fixing that. What is the purpose of all the OTA's, Training Camp, and weekly practices? To fix things and improve the team!! If you have poor performing employees do something to change their behavior!!
Running laps, push ups, mandatory extra film time, benchings, even horsewhip them but do something to get their attention!

McCarthy get some carrots and sticks and start distributing them to the horses!! Oh and stop eating those doughnuts!!

4) Teddy! developing players is necessary but your can't waste too many roster spots doing it. Why the hell are players like Jarret Bush, Matt Giordano, Breno Giacomini, and Brandon Jackson doing wasting roster spots?!!

If McCarthy cannot get players trained up to the NFL leve then find a coach who can. You fired Mike Sherman after giving him an extension and cost the Packers millions of dollars. Surely you can do the same to McCarthy before too many fingers are pointed in your direction.

5) Murphy you Bozo!! You supported the idiots inside the building for too long. It is time you got out of the office and saw what is and is not happening on the practice field, playing field, and locker room. You are the one to ignite the burners under the hot seats. Light those fires!!
You hit the fans with low blows on the Brett Favre expulsion, and Family Night cancellation, along with your disinterest,and disrespect.
There are blue balled fans anxious to give the team more than enough love. If you turn them off, you will get black balled!!

1) Agreed. Wasn't a fan of the Slocum hire.
2) You think Capers doesn't know this? It sounds like you're ignoring his success everywhere else he's been. I think he knows what he's doing and either a) he's being handcuffed by his players' abilities or by his boss's game plan or b) experience has shown him that's the best way to beat a QB like Favre, as long as the players are executing.
3) Eh. Not sure I agree, but not sure I disagree.
4) Disagree on the first point regarding TT's getting developmental players. Fervently agree on the second point about needing to get a coach (or assistant coaches) who excel at developing that talent. Need to find a way to get those flashes to become more consistent.
5) Murphy is saying the only things a respectable "owner" could: that he has faith in the organization, that he hopes things will turn around, and that he'll reevaluate what's within his responsibility to reevaluate at the end of the year. There should be absolutely no need to ignite a fire. There should be a fire every day to win. If that isn't there in McCarthy, then it's TT's responsibility to reevaluate and find someone who has that daily fire. If TT doesn't do that, then and only then is it Murphy's job to stick his nose in regarding McCarthy. Hierarchy is important. Vitally important.

Bretsky
11-10-2009, 07:40 AM
I envy the Saints, they sucked and their coach was hired about the same time as M3, and they haven't lost a game yet this year. I've tried to be supportive of TT and M3 but I'm tired of the Pack getting bitch slapped every week, I blame the coaching staff, and I blame TT for not drafting a couple tackles to back up Clifton and Taucher. The special teams suck every year too. BOOOOO!

Ditto; at the end of last year I thought the Saints and Packers were in a very similar situation. Even referenced how it will be interesting to see how the two teams approach the offseason. We could learn from them.

Scott Campbell
11-10-2009, 07:50 AM
Dear Ted,

Tampa has way hotter cheerleaders than we do. If the football team your trotting out there is going to suck ass, how about a little eye candy?

Your pal,

Scott

mraynrand
11-10-2009, 07:53 AM
stop eating those doughnuts!!

http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/mraynrand/Workedem.jpg

pbmax
11-10-2009, 07:55 AM
During the games, please take your head out of your ass (which you have cleverly disguised as a play calling sheet).
So is that why they have to hold it so close to their faces?! But what are they doing with that pen? :shock:

I have taken football viewing seriously for a long time and I have seen good special teams and I have seen bad special teams. I have never figured out what accounts for the difference between consistently good and consistently bad.

The TE and FB theory of body type seemed logical to me. Clearly it is not enough. Please try something else. DO NOT DO THE SAME THINGS THIS WEEK.

Because that would be the definition of my insanity. Thank you.

mraynrand
11-10-2009, 08:00 AM
Dear Ted,

Tampa has way hotter cheerleaders than we do. If the football team your trotting out there is going to suck ass, how about a little eye candy?

Your pal,

Scott

Sorry Scott, Harlan likes it when the UWGB men's cheerleaders show up.
http://olympia.fortunecity.com/white/225/uwgb_packerscheer.jpg

Teams like the Bucs have cheerleaders who are just too gaudy. Nobody wants that.
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn264/cigarshirts/tampa_bay_buccaneerscheerleaders2.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb139/arno1789/tampa-bay-buccaneers-cheerleaders-7.jpg

Deputy Nutz
11-10-2009, 08:02 AM
Dear MM -

During the games, please take your head out of your ass (which you have cleverly disguised as a play calling sheet). Coach your team.

If you just want to be an offensive coordinator who calls plays, then go do that for some team. But please coach the whole team, the whole game.

Oh - and please call more running plays. Quit saying you're committed to the run then backing off from it - even when it's working.

I can't get behind this, you are not even yelling, you are trying to have a polite conversation here.

mraynrand
11-10-2009, 08:12 AM
OK, here is my rant:

Stubby, you mixed up the playcalling all day. Run, pass, pass, run, pass pass pass, etc. Then, up by 5 you decide to RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN. Fine. you are trying to run out the clock and pound the rock. So on Third and five you pass. WHy not run the goddam ball? Keep running the damn thing and see what happens. It's getting yards! Then, wheN you get the ball back behind BY THREE, it's HEY, LET"S THROW WITH 7 STEP DROPS ON EVERY DAMN DOWN. SACK, SACK, SACK. How about this: Go ****, ****, **** YOURSELF! WHERE IN HELL DID YOU LEARN TO CALL PLAYS? YOUR QB GETS SACKED 6 TIMES - 6 #*&^%* @$*()(*&#% GODDAMN TIMES BY TAMPA %*#*&^ BAY!!!! YOU $#(*)) )*#)*# )(#)*%)** SUCK!!!!

Tony Oday
11-10-2009, 08:22 AM
ITS CALLED A F*CKING SLANT!!!!! 3 STEP DROP AND HIT THE WR FOR AWESOME YAC!!!! THAT IS WHAT OUR WR EXCEL AT!!!!!

I am sick of watching a Raiders offense ala when Tim Brown was around...7 step drops and downfield passing...next game only 3 TOTAL passes over 15 yards in the air...lets see a WEST COAST OFFENSE!

Scott Campbell
11-10-2009, 08:35 AM
Teams like the Bucs have cheerleaders who are just too gaudy. Nobody wants that.

Yeah, I guess nobody would want to look at that during games.

Got any more pics?

mraynrand
11-10-2009, 08:57 AM
Raiderettes are kinda boring

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/dd/Raiderettes_1.jpg

Scott Campbell
11-10-2009, 09:01 AM
Raiderettes are kinda boring

Yeah......boring.

2nd from the left - I wonder what the tensile strength of that t-shirt is?

mraynrand
11-10-2009, 09:03 AM
Experience as a Seahawk cheerleader corrupted Amber Lancaster

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Bz6VvP41lOA/SYn5jhl-H7I/AAAAAAAACKA/s_Rl_RM6PFU/s400/amber-lancaster.jpg

Scott Campbell
11-10-2009, 09:07 AM
Here's a little something for Harlan:

http://www.prowlingpretendersrugby.co.uk/mediac/400_0/media/DIR_24961/male~cheerleaders.jpg

Scott Campbell
11-10-2009, 09:08 AM
Experience as a Seahawk cheerleader corrupted Amber Lancaster.

I'm not sure that Amber is wholesome enough for Green Bay.

mraynrand
11-10-2009, 09:10 AM
Miami Cheerleaders made a calendar with bi-curious dolphins

http://cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/92/42/miami_dolphins_cheerleader_2009_calendar_42.0.0.0x 0.365x364.jpeg

mraynrand
11-10-2009, 09:14 AM
Packer fans could even get along with Cowboy Cheerleaders - just so long as they didn't wear Cowboy colors.

http://www.cowboycards.com/products/CheerleaderCalender.jpg

Scott Campbell
11-10-2009, 09:16 AM
It just goes to show that you can spend $40M on a massive hi def scoreboard, but you still can't pry their eyes off the short shorts.

Pugger
11-10-2009, 09:21 AM
Dear Ted,

Your pal,

Scott

Sorry Scott, Harlan likes it when the UWGB men's cheerleaders show up.
http://olympia.fortunecity.com/white/225/uwgb_packerscheer.jpg

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn264/cigarshirts/tampa_bay_buccaneerscheerleaders2.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb139/arno1789/tampa-bay-buccaneers-cheerleaders-7.jpg

I can see ladies dressed like this in Green Bay in late November and December...

CaliforniaCheez
11-11-2009, 12:30 AM
I think mraynrand likes silicon, peroxide, and collagen.

swede
11-11-2009, 07:14 AM
Better living through chemistry.

Fritz
11-11-2009, 07:21 AM
Better living through chemistry.

I'm good with that.