PDA

View Full Version : Drinks Before the Dallas Game

ThunderDan
11-09-2009, 11:16 PM
Dallas/GB is the last Gold Package game of the year.

I will be up before the game to join in the pregame warm-up. If anyone wants to meet up before the game let me know!!

SkinBasket
11-11-2009, 02:51 PM

I will be up before the game to join in the pregame warm-up. If anyone wants to meet up before the game let me know!!

Nutz and I will be at the badger game on Saturday then at one of the midwest's finest strip clubs the rest of the day if that's what you mean by "before the game."

ThunderDan
11-11-2009, 04:25 PM

Nutz and I will be at the badger game on Saturday then at one of the midwest's finest strip clubs the rest of the day if that's what you mean by "before the game."

Not really....I meant in GB but if you are stopping to have one after the game I would join you if I knew where you were in Madison.

Where is one of the Midwest's finest strip clubs? A new club opened up last month on the far westside called Outer Limits. FYI.

HowardRoark
11-11-2009, 05:13 PM
I will be at the Badger game and then the Packer game Sunday. I will be with my 6 year old son......and don't have Packer tickets. Does anyone know of a good place to watch game (I am flying with my brother who does have tickets, so I go where he goes)? Is that tent thing they have in the parking lot any good? Anyone have extra Packer tickets...PM me.

retailguy
11-11-2009, 05:43 PM
I will be at the Badger game and then the Packer game Sunday. I will be with my 6 year old son......and don't have Packer tickets. Does anyone know of a good place to watch game (I am flying with my brother who does have tickets, so I go where he goes)? Is that tent thing they have in the parking lot any good? Anyone have extra Packer tickets...PM me.

You should be able to buy tix if you want them. Across the street by the resch center is where you used to go... you could call a couple of brokers if you want to be sure you've got them.

red
11-11-2009, 08:22 PM

yeah, i hear if you wait until just before kickoff the prices drop way down, plus with the team sucking, you might be able to get tickets for less then face value.

there is one designated place for all the scalpers, so it should be easy to find some

if you're gonna go tailgate you mine as well cross the srteet and get a couple tickets

ThunderDan
11-11-2009, 08:52 PM

HR-

My friend and I will most likely be at Stadium View. Firming up arrival time Thursday night at cards.

-TD

SkinBasket
11-11-2009, 09:25 PM

Not really....I meant in GB but if you are stopping to have one after the game I would join you if I knew where you were in Madison.

Where is one of the Midwest's finest strip clubs? A new club opened up last month on the far westside called Outer Limits. FYI.

I haven't confirmed with nutz, but I think we'll probably be at Club Bristol, in Bristol, after the game. Nutz passed as an unwilling homosexual last time, and our companions were experts at negotiating the value of $1, so I expect more of them same. Feel free to come by and shout "where's my SkinBasket and Nutz at? THUNDER DAN is in the HOUSE!!!" It's the kind of place where no one will notice.

SnakeLH2006
11-12-2009, 03:23 AM

I haven't confirmed with nutz, but I think we'll probably be at Club Bristol, in Bristol, after the game. Nutz passed as an unwilling homosexual last time, and our companions were experts at negotiating the value of $1, so I expect more of them same. Feel free to come by and shout "where's my SkinBasket and Nutz at? THUNDER DAN is in the HOUSE!!!" It's the kind of place where no one will notice.

Yeah...can't miss that. :shock:

ThunderDan
11-13-2009, 08:52 AM

Where are you going? Has it been confirmed?

Bossman641
11-13-2009, 09:39 AM
Wait, does that mean it is a Milwaukee crowd? Ugh, that's the game I went to last year when the crowd was just dead.

I'm gonna be there for the game Sunday as well.

ThunderDan
11-13-2009, 01:09 PM
Wait, does that mean it is a Milwaukee crowd? Ugh, that's the game I went to last year when the crowd was just dead.

I'm gonna be there for the game Sunday as well.

It's a Gold Package game.

I have been to some dead games and some very live games. Of course when you are down 35-0 it gets pretty quiet. The Bears game last year was extremely loud.

ThunderDan
11-14-2009, 04:19 PM
Well, I guess drinks are dead.

If you are in the area I will be at Stadium View around 1pm.

I'll be wearing the Packer gear! :D

Respond tonight if anyone wants to meet.

Bossman641
11-14-2009, 07:31 PM
TD

Sent you a PM

ThunderDan
11-14-2009, 08:52 PM
TD

Sent you a PM

Sent you a PM back.

I hope it went; my computer has been acting up a little lately.

Bretsky
11-16-2009, 09:45 PM
Hope you guys had a great time; I would've loved to meet you but I was with the wife and another couple and were just kind of winging the day and had no idea where we were going to end up. Ended up at a joint called "The Bar"

HowardRoark
11-17-2009, 05:10 PM

You should be able to buy tix if you want them. Across the street by the resch center is where you used to go... you could call a couple of brokers if you want to be sure you've got them.

The going rate was around $125 for a seat an hour before the game. I waited until 20 minutes prior, and was able to get two $208 indoor Club Seats for $50 each. It was a good place to go with a little kid. He could go to the bathroom every 10 minutes without pissing off the row too bad (see: day before at Badger game). Overall, I thought it was a good way to watch the game, but we did not get the loud, outdoor feel at all.

sheepshead
11-17-2009, 06:36 PM
you mine as well

Huh what??

mraynrand
11-17-2009, 09:54 PM

The going rate was around $125 for a seat an hour before the game. I waited until 20 minutes prior, and was able to get two $208 indoor Club Seats for $50 each. It was a good place to go with a little kid. He could go to the bathroom every 10 minutes without pissing off the row too bad (see: day before at Badger game). Overall, I thought it was a good way to watch the game, but we did not get the loud, outdoor feel at all.

Howard, I was there. Row 43, section 107. All the action was in our endzone. I looked all over for you, but nobody had a off-white, wide brimmed hat on. On the other hand, stadium security tried to put me in a straightjacket three times and pump me full of thorazine. I fought them off. I was mad as hell.

HarveyWallbangers
11-17-2009, 11:54 PM
Hope you guys had a great time; I would've loved to meet you but I was with the wife and another couple and were just kind of winging the day and had no idea where we were going to end up. Ended up at a joint called "The Bar"

I've been there a lot--probably a couple times with you.
:D

retailguy
11-18-2009, 08:41 AM

I've been there a lot--probably a couple times with you.
:D

At least once that I can personally vouch for.

MJZiggy
11-18-2009, 06:44 PM
Did we wind up there?

HowardRoark
11-18-2009, 08:59 PM

Howard, I was there. Row 43, section 107. All the action was in our endzone. I looked all over for you, but nobody had a off-white, wide brimmed hat on. On the other hand, stadium security tried to put me in a straightjacket three times and pump me full of thorazine. I fought them off. I was mad as hell.

I was up in 676, right above you. You are right, a lot of action in our corner. Funny, when I looked down in the first half I saw a lot of guys that looked like Howard Beale down there......

retailguy
11-18-2009, 09:15 PM
Did we wind up there?

yes. we started there, I believe. where we wound up is still a secret, I think. as I recall it involved some classified caramel.

MJZiggy
11-19-2009, 06:26 PM
Oh that was the place with the dance floor no one would dance on. I remember it now.