PDA

View Full Version : Class of 2006 PackerRats

PaCkFan_n_MD
07-27-2006, 01:09 PM
Please someone fill in the following since am not as familiar with alot of you, although am getting their.

Most popular:

Most funny:

Most retarded:

Most annoying:

Most down to earth:

Most Kind:

Most Helpful:

Most in your face:

Deputy Nutz
07-27-2006, 01:22 PM
Please someone fill in the following since am not as familiar with alot of you, although am getting their.

Most popular:
Partial

Most funny:
SkinBasket

Most retarded:
SkinBasket

Most annoying:
Does this one even need to be said?

Most down to earth:
GB007

Most Kind:
MJZiggy

Most Helpful:
MJZiggy

Most in your face:
Tardo Johnson

Added

Most Missed:
Murphy37, RIP Man. I hope you can risei from the dead and rejoin us before the start of the season.

BallHawk
07-27-2006, 02:04 PM
Most popular:
Partial

Most funny:
SkinBasket, Tank, Harlan, Nutz. They're all funny

Most retarded:
Tank

Most annoying:
Tank

Most down to earth:
GB007

Most Kind:
MJZiggy and GBMichelle

Most Helpful:
MJZiggy and GBMichelle

Most Missed: Tarlam

Personal Favorite Poster: Woodbuck

GBRulz
07-27-2006, 04:17 PM
my most missed is BananaMan :cry:

My most annoying I will not list because I don't think it's very nice....but no, it is not Tank..

Deputy Nutz
07-27-2006, 04:20 PM

My most annoying I will not list because I don't think it's very nice....but no, it is not Tank..

And that is why your nominated for being the kindest Rat of the Pack

GBRulz
07-27-2006, 04:36 PM

And that is why your nominated for being the kindest Rat of the Pack

i'd like to see what my most annoying would say about that one :wink:

Deputy Nutz
07-27-2006, 04:38 PM
And to think. I was your most annoying packerrat.

BallHawk
07-27-2006, 04:40 PM
Tank isn't annoying in the normal state of the world. He's still one of my favorite posters. He isn't annoying, he's more...I can't think of the word somebody help me out on that.

Bossman641
07-27-2006, 04:42 PM
Tank isn't annoying in the normal state of the world. He's still one of my favorite posters. He isn't annoying, he's more...I can't think of the word somebody help me out on that.

Frustrating?
Repetitve?
Ummm. Annoying? :mrgreen:

BallHawk
07-27-2006, 04:43 PM
He's a mixture of all three.

GBRulz
07-27-2006, 04:49 PM
And to think. I was your most annoying packerrat.

Sorry Nutz, you are not claiming that title!!! :wink:

woodbuck27
07-27-2006, 05:35 PM
PaCkFan_n_MD"]Please someone fill in the following since am not as familiar with alot of you, although am getting their.

Most popular:

I don't see anyone particular in that category, but I see several that fit. A few. I like Dr. Nutz's various styles and Patler is solid as is Harvey and Bretzky. Harlan makes me think as does Ziggy. We have excellent intelligent people on this site.We're afterall - Packer fans.

Most funny:

I laugh at Harlan and Nutz and Scott Campbell makes you think with a good sense of dry humor; and DAM but Tank is so off beat - I often get a smile on my puss with him. I like Tank.

Most retarded:

Uhhhh ! Whats that mean? :mrgreen:

We are all works in progress.

Most annoying:

Noone annoys me here. Not like some of the EGO Farts at JSO and other Forums I've posted at. I have some horror stories straight out of 'the Stephen King style'.

Most down to earth:

grnbay007 is that, as is Harvey. For a young man Partial is doing real good in that Dept. I've made some friends on this Forum and I don't mention their value to me as I cherish them and they know who they are.

Most Kind:

MJZiggy is kind. So is Harlan. Again, I am so proud to get to know so many here in this manner since last November.

Most Helpful: GBMichele is that as is MJZiggy. Harlan is a fit there as well.I'll advise anyone here.We have a PM service and that may be used to reach out to someone as you may need. Don't be by yourself if a need arises.Too many solid people here.

Most in your face:

That isn't a characteristic of anyone worth mentioning.

By far and wide, we have a Forum that has established itself for the better good. We are most of us - Packer fans, but I'm finding in the people that frequent PACKERRATS something really growing and special.

I LOVE OUR Packer forum.

Thanks Mad and all those that work so hard to make this a better place.

BallHawk
07-27-2006, 05:41 PM
Yeah, It's really great how everybody gets along so well here. I don't use the Packer forum at JSO anymore, but I do use the Brewers forum a hell of a lot. Usually it is fine, but with everybody stressed out over there it's a freakin' war zone. I kind of enjoy everybody shouting at each other...my sadistic half anyway.

PaCkFan_n_MD
07-27-2006, 06:54 PM
So far it seems everyone agrees with everyone esle for the most part. Can't wait to see what others think.

You can add more categories if you wish: For example

Most sexual

Most Attractive (never mind everyone already knows thats me)

Rastak
07-27-2006, 07:28 PM
Most popular:

Patler! Comon, how can anyone not like Patler?

Most funny:

SOV. His NASCAR Bookmobile line and his Krowd stuff had me rolling.

HH comes in a close second.

Most retarded:

Hmmmm, I'll pass on this one.

Most annoying:

Probably Tank but he's also very entertaining. I'd not wish him to leave.

Most down to earth:

Not sure on this one.

Most Kind:

Smirking Jack seems like a nice fellow. Almost all of the Wymyns are nice.
Ziggy's nice with an edge and 007 used some classic female tactics during one exchange we had a while ago which had me laughing for two days.
GBMichele is a nice lass.

Most Helpful:

Probably GBMichele

Most in your face

not sure, dane back on JSO and that BRUCE dude weren't the most rational folk I ever met. Maybe skin......

Most missed?

Tex in a weird sort of way. He's 100% insane but he's fun to laugh at.
Tarlem! of course....and Michael from Denmark doesn't show up much anymore.

PaCkFan_n_MD
07-27-2006, 08:07 PM
Why does everyone say they miss Tarlem, thought I saw him post not to long ago. Did I miss something?

Rastak
07-27-2006, 08:10 PM
Why does everyone say they miss Tarlem, thought I saw him post not to long ago. Did I miss something?

He used to be a regular.....10 posts a day and he had a happier demeanor too. We miss the ole Tarlam....

BallHawk
07-27-2006, 08:11 PM
Tarlam's going through a lot of crap. Hopefully, he'll be back soon though.

PaCkFan_n_MD
07-27-2006, 08:13 PM
Tarlam's going through a lot of crap. Hopefully, he'll be back soon though.

Dam sorry to hear that, he is a cool guy.

PaCkFan_n_MD
07-27-2006, 08:47 PM
Just thought of another one. This is for you woodbuck.....

Most time spend on Packerrats.com:

BallHawk
07-27-2006, 08:53 PM
Most Likely to still be living with Mother?

Anti-Polar Bear
07-27-2006, 10:19 PM
Most popular: Me.

Best lyricist: Me.

Most funny: Other than me, Harlan and Woodbuck and Tex. Joe McCarthy was an idiot and lair, but it is very funny when Tex impersonates him.

Most retarded: Scott Campbell. Everything must be explained to him multiple times.

Most annoying: Skinbasket and Nutz.

Most down to earth: Wallbangers.

Most Kind: The Voice of Reason.

Most Helpful: GBM

Most in your face: The Mexican

Most sexual: Grb007.

Most Attractive: Mazzin. By far the most attractive.

:cool:

GBRulz
07-27-2006, 10:27 PM
Tank, weren't you the voice of reason????

You think mazzin is the most attractive? You need to see that Mexican dude...he will win hands down :mrgreen:

PaCkFan_n_MD
07-27-2006, 10:37 PM
Most funny: Tank

Deputy Nutz
07-27-2006, 10:38 PM
Hey Tank where have you been? I missed ya. Anyways thanks for the nomination and all that was very big of you , even though it was the most annoying category, but who cares. Nice talking with ya. If there would have been a category for most talented, I would have nominated you.

woodbuck27
07-28-2006, 12:10 AM
Just thought of another one. This is for you woodbuck.....

I'm like the clock here.

the_idle_threat
07-28-2006, 12:13 AM
Tank, weren't you the voice of reason????

You think mazzin is the most attractive? You need to see that Mexican dude...he will win hands down :mrgreen:

http://www.toxyn.org/~m0xx/images/cactus-mexicano.jpg

MJZiggy
07-28-2006, 06:53 AM
Now there's a potential hazard to the real thing! :shock:

BallHawk
07-28-2006, 07:38 AM
Speaking of hazards....

NOTE: If you do not know what marmite is it is a gooey, sticky, made from yeast. It is extremely strong and it's basically a love it or hate it food. I was force fed it back in my days in London so I can't get enough of the stuff.

16 year old pupil at one of England's leading fee paying schools, returned from school for his Christmas holidays in what appeared to be some measure of discomfort. When quizzed by his mother, he said that he had received a "low blow" during a game of rugby and was sure that the passage of time would heal all ills.

Unfortunately this proved not to be the case and on his third day home he was unable to walk. His mother insisted he visit the family doctor, a demand to which the incapacitated Stephen succumbed.

On arrival at the surgery Stephen carefully removed his underwear to reveal that his scrotum was swollen to nearly four times it's natural size and was bruised almost entirely black with a number of small puncture wounds to the right hand side showing clear signs of established infection. The doctor, realising that he was not personally equipped as a GP to properly treat such a "sporting" injury immediately called an ambulance to take his patient to hospital.

Stephen was rushed (!) into hospital where he immediately underwent surgery to properly investigate and remedy the injury. The infection was advanced and Stephen ended up having his right testicle removed as the infection appeared to have spread into the gland. To his surprise, the surgeon removed what were later identified as "a large number of brown glass splinters" from the boy's scrotum and the highly infected (and now ex) testicle.

It was the surgeon's opinion that these had been "introduced" to Stephen's nether regions at the time of the injury. Realising that this was not as it had first appeared, Stephen's mother asked what kind of assault he had been a victim of with the intention of taking serious issue with his not inexpensive school as to how such an accident could occur.

In an effort not to make a fuss Stephen admitted to the following episode. At an unofficial end of term Christmas party after lights out, Stephen had drunkenly accepted a bet with the boys in his dorm that he could not fit both his testicles into a medium sized Marmite jar. With drunken confidence, and in order to win a large sum of money from his fellow students, Stephen did indeed manage to perform the trick. However, such is the shape of a Marmite pot that Stephen was not able to remove the pot after winning his money. Much to the enjoyment of the rest of the party-goers he crept off to the bathroom to try to remove the pot.

Having been unable to remove the pot for two days and in extreme discomfort, Stephen took drastic measures and went to the empty CDT (Craft, Design & Technology) room and with a hammer smashed the pot. Yes that's right, he smashed a glass pot from around his testicles with a hammer! Unsurprisingly, this was not a clinical operation and also where the damage was really done.

Zool
07-28-2006, 08:27 AM
I know im not the only one who cringed during that entire story.

PaCkFan_n_MD
07-28-2006, 09:17 AM
Speaking of hazards....

NOTE: If you do not know what marmite is it is a gooey, sticky, made from yeast. It is extremely strong and it's basically a love it or hate it food. I was force fed it back in my days in London so I can't get enough of the stuff.

16 year old pupil at one of England's leading fee paying schools, returned from school for his Christmas holidays in what appeared to be some measure of discomfort. When quizzed by his mother, he said that he had received a "low blow" during a game of rugby and was sure that the passage of time would heal all ills.

Unfortunately this proved not to be the case and on his third day home he was unable to walk. His mother insisted he visit the family doctor, a demand to which the incapacitated Stephen succumbed.

On arrival at the surgery Stephen carefully removed his underwear to reveal that his scrotum was swollen to nearly four times it's natural size and was bruised almost entirely black with a number of small puncture wounds to the right hand side showing clear signs of established infection. The doctor, realising that he was not personally equipped as a GP to properly treat such a "sporting" injury immediately called an ambulance to take his patient to hospital.

Stephen was rushed (!) into hospital where he immediately underwent surgery to properly investigate and remedy the injury. The infection was advanced and Stephen ended up having his right testicle removed as the infection appeared to have spread into the gland. To his surprise, the surgeon removed what were later identified as "a large number of brown glass splinters" from the boy's scrotum and the highly infected (and now ex) testicle.

It was the surgeon's opinion that these had been "introduced" to Stephen's nether regions at the time of the injury. Realising that this was not as it had first appeared, Stephen's mother asked what kind of assault he had been a victim of with the intention of taking serious issue with his not inexpensive school as to how such an accident could occur.

In an effort not to make a fuss Stephen admitted to the following episode. At an unofficial end of term Christmas party after lights out, Stephen had drunkenly accepted a bet with the boys in his dorm that he could not fit both his testicles into a medium sized Marmite jar. With drunken confidence, and in order to win a large sum of money from his fellow students, Stephen did indeed manage to perform the trick. However, such is the shape of a Marmite pot that Stephen was not able to remove the pot after winning his money. Much to the enjoyment of the rest of the party-goers he crept off to the bathroom to try to remove the pot.

Having been unable to remove the pot for two days and in extreme discomfort, Stephen took drastic measures and went to the empty CDT (Craft, Design & Technology) room and with a hammer smashed the pot. Yes that's right, he smashed a glass pot from around his testicles with a hammer! Unsurprisingly, this was not a clinical operation and also where the damage was really done.

This is the first post I read when I wake up and now I want to were a cup and go back to sleep. :mrgreen:

Green Bud Packer
07-28-2006, 09:20 AM
http://www.toxyn.org/~m0xx/images/cactus-mexicano.jpgthat's what i call a real prick

Partial
07-28-2006, 09:49 AM
http://www.toxyn.org/~m0xx/images/cactus-mexicano.jpgthat's what i call a real prick

:lol: :lol: :lol:

GBRulz
07-28-2006, 09:53 AM
I think I'd rather have the French tickler instead :lol:

BallHawk
07-28-2006, 09:58 AM
This my friends, is what he was trying to get his 'nads into

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4b/Marmite.jpg

Zool
07-28-2006, 10:06 AM
I have never been drunk enough to consider putting my boys into that.

PaCkFan_n_MD
07-28-2006, 11:48 AM

You know what, I think I can do it.

Fosco33
07-28-2006, 11:51 AM

:lol:

If you do, don't grab the hammer - just wear some sweat pants and try to explain it to the girls at the front desk of your local ER.

I've had the pleasure of redesigning ERs in 3 major cities, you'd be surprised at the shit you see and the stories that are told. The funniest I saw (briefly) was a guy with an erection lasting more than four hours (you know the commercials...).

Or the dudes that get stuff stuck in their ass - like broken off cucumbers, lightbulbs, etc.? And no, don't try those at home... :lol:

Partial
07-28-2006, 12:13 PM

You walked into that one, so i'm not going to make the standard slew of jokes that you set yourself up for.

SkinBasket
07-28-2006, 12:18 PM
How can you have a best of thread without best avatar?

MJZiggy
07-28-2006, 12:20 PM
So whose avatar is best?

SkinBasket
07-28-2006, 12:21 PM
I wish we could see a list.

BallHawk
07-28-2006, 12:22 PM
Best avatar is easily Nutz. You can't top the Brentmeister!

BallHawk
07-28-2006, 12:23 PM
Best Punctuation?

Fosco33
07-28-2006, 12:26 PM
Best Punctuation?

No question - Tank is on that list! :razz: :lol:

Best football knowledge - Patler or Harv?

Deputy Nutz
07-28-2006, 12:30 PM
Best Punctuation?

No question - Tank is on that list! :razz: :lol:

How can I not even be considered?

MJZiggy
07-28-2006, 12:31 PM
Consider yourself considered. :razz:

BallHawk
07-28-2006, 12:40 PM

Patler by a hair.

Deputy Nutz
07-28-2006, 12:47 PM

Absolutely.

Lets face it I am about as smart as it gets when it comes to anylasis of football. Patler can come up with all the stats he wants.

I would also like to nominate Wist43 for one of the best football minds on this forum.

Fosco33
07-28-2006, 12:51 PM

Absolutely.

Lets face it I am about as smart as it gets when it comes to anylasis of football. Patler can come up with all the stats he wants.

I would also like to nominate Wist43 for one of the best football minds on this forum.

Truth is, there are a lot of people here (men/women) with amazing football knowledge. I've only been around here and JSO since January, so I haven't seen the majority of football discussion occur yet.

I threw Patler and Harv into the mix b/c they rarely play in the romper room.

Time for a vote off?

PaCkFan_n_MD
07-28-2006, 02:07 PM

I said you can add as you wish, like

Best thread ever:

PaCkFan_n_MD
07-28-2006, 02:10 PM

You walked into that one, so i'm not going to make the standard slew of jokes that you set yourself up for.

Seriously it looks possible

Deputy Nutz
07-28-2006, 02:43 PM

No way I could fit my sack in that jar.

Anyways, did the story mention if the jar was full of that nasty stuff, or was it empty?

LaFours
07-28-2006, 02:53 PM

No way I could fit my sack in that jar.

Anyways, did the story mention if the jar was full of that nasty stuff, or was it empty?

And come to think I always thought "marmite" was the name of a furry rodent native to mountainous regions. I was way off!

GBRulz
07-28-2006, 03:37 PM

I've always loved Bretsky's dog!

However, I have to say that Iron Mike always has one of the best avatars!

BallHawk
07-28-2006, 03:48 PM

I didn't say, but my guess would be empty. But if you're crazy enough to put your balls in a jar of Marmite than I guess nothing is unimaginable.

Iron Mike
07-28-2006, 06:40 PM

However, I have to say that Iron Mike always has one of the best avatars!

Awwwww............... :oops:

You've just made a SERIOUS climb on the "Most favorite EC girl"-o-meter!!!!! :mrgreen:

woodbuck27
07-29-2006, 02:34 AM

Ahhhh? Are you Asian? :mrgreen:

woodbuck27
07-29-2006, 02:37 AM
:roll:

Tarlam!
07-29-2006, 04:03 AM
Tarlam's going through a lot of crap.

Yeah, this is true....I wanna thank the posters that said such nice things about me. I miss having the opportunity to post regularly.

Thanks, too, for the kind PMs.

I visit this forum everyday and spend a few minutes trying to keep up with the goings on....

I think it might be some time before I'm back to 10 posts a day, but I still support the forum 1000% and think it's the best. Can't believe how many members we have now!

BTW, the best avartar is worthy of a contest, if you ask me :cool:

GBRulz
07-29-2006, 08:18 AM
an avatar contest? Yeah, I'd say you know a thing or two about those, Tarlem!! :wink:

Just make sure you keep blue dog away from estrogen pills...we don't need him to cry about 2nd place :mrgreen:

woodbuck27
07-29-2006, 09:22 AM
Tarlam's going through a lot of crap.

Yeah, this is true....I wanna thank the posters that said such nice things about me. I miss having the opportunity to post regularly.

Thanks, too, for the kind PMs.

I visit this forum everyday and spend a few minutes trying to keep up with the goings on....

I think it might be some time before I'm back to 10 posts a day, but I still support the forum 1000% and think it's the best. Can't believe how many members we have now!

BTW, the best avartar is worthy of a contest, if you ask me :cool:

Tarlam:

We have a saying back HOME " in the Maritimes " (Canada), when a friend is being tested by LIFE, in any REAL sense.

Keep your head up Man, yourself steady, between the white lines.

For some reason, I was thinking about you yesterday - wondering how you are?

Red Green would say to YOU Tarlam:

"Keep your head up and your stick on the ice." :mrgreen:

Harlan Huckleby
07-29-2006, 09:28 AM
an avatar contest? Yeah, I'd say you know a thing or two about those, Tarlem!! :wink:

For those of you new to the forum, this was the champion avatar in Tarlam's 2005 Best Avartar Competition:
http://www.sequelsolutions.biz/avatars/huck.gif

BallHawk
07-29-2006, 10:18 AM
I love Triumph.

PaCkFan_n_MD
07-29-2006, 10:51 AM

Ahhhh? Are you Asian? :mrgreen:

Nope, am a whitey

Tarlam!
07-29-2006, 11:01 AM
For those of you new to the forum, this was the champion avatar in Tarlam's 2005 Best Avartar Competition:

It was our competition, I just made the polls. And, Mad won and gave you the title because you whined like a blue dog.

MJZiggy
07-29-2006, 11:15 AM
What avatar was Mad using at the time?

GrnBay007
07-29-2006, 12:10 PM
I think it was the one with the little packer guy going wee wee

Harlan Huckleby
07-29-2006, 12:46 PM
It was our competition, I just made the polls. And, Mad won and gave you the title because you whined like a blue dog.

Just to correct the record: I want to believe that Mad transferred the title to a more deserving entry. But the more likely explanation is he did it to piss you off, and boy did it work! Either way, I have enjoyed my year reign as Best Avartar Champion.

Tarlam!
07-29-2006, 01:15 PM
You still whined like a blue dog....

Iron Mike
07-30-2006, 09:41 AM
How 'bout "Rat you'd most like to meet?" :cool:

GBRulz
07-30-2006, 09:47 AM
I'd also like to add an honorable mention for most missed poster..... BF4MVP. I wonder if he's taking summer classes or something?

BallHawk
07-30-2006, 09:50 AM

Probably Tank. I wanna see if he actually is the same person on the forum as he is out of it. And I wanna see if his dream girl is as hot as he makes her out to be.

BallHawk
07-30-2006, 09:51 AM
How about most succesful person?

Iron Mike
07-30-2006, 10:04 AM

Probably Tank. I wanna see if he actually is the same person on the forum as he is out of it. And I wanna see if his dream girl is as hot as he makes her out to be.

Here's the happy couple right here:

http://www.danger-seekers.com/2002/images/runronnie4.jpg

PaCkFan_n_MD
07-30-2006, 10:23 AM
I wait back and counted up all the votes and this is what I got. I put numbers next to the names that got more than one vote in that category.

Most popular:
2 Partial, Patler, Tank

Most funny:
2 SkinBasket, 3 Tank, 2 Harlan, 2 Nutz, Scott Campbell, SOV,

Most retarded:
SkinBasket, Tank, Scott Campbell

Most annoying:
3 Tank, Skinbasket, Nutz

Most down to earth:
3 GB007, Harvey, Partial, Wallbangers

Most Kind:
4 MJZiggy, 3 GBMichelle, Harlan, Smirking Jack, GB007

Most Helpful:
3 MJZiggy, 3 GBMichelle, Harlan

Most in your face:
Tardo Johnson, The Mexican

Most Missed:
Murphy37, RIP Man, 2 Tarlam, BananaMan, Tex, Michael from Denmark, BF4MVP

Personal Favorite Poster:
Woodbuck

Most Attractive:
Mazzin

Most sexual:
Grb007

Woodbuck

Best avatar:
Nutz, Bretsky's dog

Best Punctuation:
Tank, Nutz

Best football knowledge:
Patler, Harv

Best thread ever:

Rat you'd most like to meet:
Tank

How about most successful person:

Partial
07-30-2006, 11:46 AM
damn, most popular from 3 people :oops: i'm blushing

Tarlam!
07-30-2006, 12:01 PM
We really need a new "Ye Old Avartar Contest".....

PaCkFan_n_MD
07-30-2006, 12:12 PM
damn, most popular from 3 people :oops: i'm blushing

2 :cool:

HarveyWallbangers
07-30-2006, 01:06 PM
Most down to earth:
3 GB007, Harvey, Partial, Wallbangers

Too funny. Harvey Partial Wallbangers!

Bretsky
07-30-2006, 01:37 PM
At fear of misssing out on somebody and offending, I'm not leaving a list..............but I love all you guys. Have no issues with anybody on the forum and glad everybody contributes.

B

Bretsky
07-30-2006, 01:39 PM
How did 007 get most sexual when nobody knows what she looks like ? Did she send out a promotional calendar that I missed ??

Must be ALL those Hot Grailistic References that she makes. :wink:

My bet is we got a lot of hotties in here

PaCkFan_n_MD
07-30-2006, 01:49 PM
Tank gave 007 most sexual.

jack's smirking revenge
07-31-2006, 09:15 AM
Gosh, I think I'd better buy extra pens so I can sign everyone's yearbooks!

Class of 2006 RULZ!

:lol:

tyler

p.s. Thanks for the props Rastak. Who'da thunk that a Demon Rat could get nominated for the "nice guy" award?

Tarlam!
07-31-2006, 01:39 PM
AVARTAR CONTEST!!

GJ, PM me and I'll tell ya how!

PaCkFan_n_MD
08-30-2006, 04:53 PM
Ok I been here long enongh, so it's my turn........

Most popular: Woodbuck

Most funny: Mazzin

Most retarded: Mazzin

Most annoying: Lots of peolpe

Most down to earth: GBrulz, MZiggy

Most Kind: GBrulz, MZiggy

Most Helpful: GBrulz

Most in your face: Partial, Retail guy

oregonpackfan
09-02-2006, 01:04 PM
Most needing involuntary placement in a nursing home: Oregonpackfan and Texaspackerbacker

MJZiggy
09-02-2006, 01:20 PM
Sorry, O self-proclaimed geezer, but Tex isn't on this board. Perhaps Woodbuck might involunteer. He has said before that he's not the youngest pup here.

retailguy
09-02-2006, 01:42 PM

lil ole passive me? ROFL..... guess I'm all alone now since Partial has banished himself to JSO..... :wink: :mrgreen:

retailguy
09-02-2006, 01:43 PM
Most retarded: Mazzin

only if retarded = naive....

digitaldean
09-02-2006, 06:03 PM

lil ole passive me? ROFL..... guess I'm all alone now since Partial has banished himself to JSO..... :wink: :mrgreen:

I was reading through Partial's threads on JSO.

Man, what an axe grinder. Nothing personal against him, but man it sure looked he couldn't let it go.

A few on JSO thought his thread on it was pretty lame and he was trying to work them.

Plus a few other "Rat alumni" put in their 2 cents worth (e.g., Harlan and all the grief he took about his retirement/unretirement/retirement...)

MateoInMex
09-03-2006, 09:33 AM
What is the criteria for most sexual?

Is it soley based on frequency, or are there many factors, like the ability to break down and critique porn as if Ebert and Roeper were fluffers for Exotic Cuties #4?

Peronally, anyone on this forum who has seen the Banana Lady firsthand outside Kaneena AFB gets my vote.

test
09-03-2006, 10:02 AM
Yes Madtown and all the limp wristed mods here allow my wife to be insulted and run down. They do NOTHING about it.

So far retailguy, the_idle_threat, and mraynrand have all insulted my wife in this thread http://www.packerrats.com/ratchat/viewtopic.php?t=3159&start=120 and J-Rok has yucked it up.

Real nice board you got here. Why is this acceptable to all of you? No one will admit this was totaly fucked up so I'll just have to keep it going.

Little Whiskey
09-18-2006, 03:09 PM
thought this thread could use a bumping.

i'd like to add a couple categories:

Most Nascar Knowledge:
Harv

Best Nascar Newb:
FC

Deputy Nutz
09-18-2006, 03:17 PM

Is it soley based on frequency, or are there many factors, like the ability to break down and critique porn as if Ebert and Roeper were fluffers for Exotic Cuties #4?

Peronally, anyone on this forum who has seen the Banana Lady firsthand outside Kaneena AFB gets my vote.

Your wife is a saint.

Zool
09-18-2006, 03:52 PM

Your wife is a saint.Is his wife Drew Brees?

Partial
09-18-2006, 05:32 PM
I have biggest loser all wrapped up

woodbuck27
09-18-2006, 06:30 PM
Sorry, O self-proclaimed geezer, but Tex isn't on this board. Perhaps Woodbuck might involunteer. He has said before that he's not the youngest pup here.

Hey MJ:

Haha...what's your point. .(maybe I responded to this post before or one similiar from you MJ. Suddenly I'm experiencing deja vu. . .haha

Straight up !

When I was 40 years old the fellas that hung with me at University were 19 -25 year old's and not one of them could out hustle, out run, out anything " the Buck ".

Today I can still dust most 40-45 year old's in a foot race, of say 5 miles. I don't have that speed in the 100 yard dash I once did, but I can still bogey there also.

I have remained in marvelous physical condition all my Life MJZiggy many people tell me that I easily appear as young as 35 -40 years of age.Otherwise YOU imagine ALL YOU need to.

I am a very young man. SEXY too. :mrgreen:

Too much information MJ. haha Too :cool: for YOU.

Mazzin
09-18-2006, 06:42 PM
I don't know i'm purrdy sexy, haha im just kiddin i would liek to see what everyone looks like on here, but for some reason people think if they post ap ic of themselfs that they will be hunted down and Killed!

justanotherpackfan
09-18-2006, 07:48 PM
I don't know i'm purrdy sexy, haha im just kiddin i would liek to see what everyone looks like on here, but for some reason people think if they post ap ic of themselfs that they will be hunted down and Killed!
It could happen. :shock:

Well, I can either get a stereo, digital camera, save for a car or save for a smith machine. What should I do?

BallHawk
09-18-2006, 07:52 PM
car.

MJZiggy
09-18-2006, 07:56 PM
Buck, I wasn't referring to you; I was talking about OPF's comment right above mine where he nominated himself and TPB for admittance into the nursing home...

justanotherpackfan
09-18-2006, 07:59 PM
car.
(Groans) That'll take me AT LEAST another year to save for.

MJZiggy
09-18-2006, 08:04 PM
What's a smith machine?

Partial
09-18-2006, 08:05 PM
car.
(Groans) That'll take me AT LEAST another year to save for.

Will definitely be worth every penny, though.

BallHawk
09-18-2006, 08:07 PM
What's a smith machine?

I believe a workout machine.

MJ, who's eyes are that in your avatar?

Partial
09-18-2006, 08:07 PM
What's a smith machine?

I believe a workout machine.

MJ, who's eyes are that in your avatar?

It's a squat machine. Those are my eyes.

justanotherpackfan
09-18-2006, 08:08 PM
What's a smith machine?
A machine that self spots you when you bench and squat so you don't kill yourself.

Partial
09-18-2006, 08:11 PM
What's a smith machine?
A machine that self spots you when you bench and squat so you don't kill yourself.

High school weight room. Not only do you make friends, but you save money.

*swish*

MJZiggy
09-18-2006, 08:23 PM
GBRulz had sent me some pics from last years' training camp and she tells me that is Craig Nall...I just liked the eyes in that shot so they are what I used.

And by the way, Ballhawk's right. May as well go for the car, unless you live somewhere you can either bike or bus everywhere.

justanotherpackfan
09-18-2006, 09:02 PM
What's a smith machine?

*swish*
Well, I have pretty much everything except machines but a smith machine would be a nice upgrade.

Partial
09-18-2006, 10:07 PM
What's a smith machine?

*swish*
Well, I have pretty much everything except machines but a smith machine would be a nice upgrade.

I don't care, you should work out in a weight room and build those social bonds hands down. You only have that time to spend with those people for four years. You can lift on your own during after HS and then college.

BallHawk
11-30-2007, 10:24 AM
So it was MD that started this thread. Never would of guessed.

I wish Tank would come back. :D

packinpatland
12-02-2007, 10:34 AM
Can my spider get the vote for 'best color-coordinated arachnid? :wink:

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s229/packinpatland/packer.jpg

SkinBasket
12-03-2007, 09:15 AM
I nominate myself for best tasting tube-steak.

Scott Campbell
12-03-2007, 09:19 AM
I nominate myself for best tasting tube-steak.

Who am I to argue.

PaCkFan_n_MD
12-03-2007, 04:41 PM
So it was MD that started this thread. Never would of guessed.

I wish Tank would come back. :D

Yep, it was me. :)

I would be interested to see what people think now. :idea: