PDA

View Full Version : The answer is: One. What is the question?

Partial
11-10-2009, 09:31 PM
Patler's game is fun.

Once you're done guessing, read this article at JSO. No cheating.

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/69701807.html

Who is this writer? New guy at JSO?

Bretsky
11-10-2009, 09:35 PM
The Number of cordless phones I've broken by throwing them against a wall in frustration after a Packer Loss ??

pbmax
11-10-2009, 09:35 PM
Number of Super Bowls won by Favre, Rypien, Hostetler, Dawson, Namath, Unitas, Stabler, Theisman, Simms, Young, McMahon, Williams, Warner, Dilfer, Johnson, Manning, and Manning.

Bretsky
11-10-2009, 09:40 PM
On another note, solid article. I read something like that a few weeks back but didn't post.

TTT's alright as a GM but he was grossly overrated by some in here for a while as well.

I'd take him over some but there are definitely some I'd take over TTT

Bretsky
11-10-2009, 09:41 PM
One is too easy...lol....could be number of come from behind 4th qtr wins for AROD as well

mraynrand
11-10-2009, 09:42 PM
Number of Super Bowls won by Favre, Rypien, Hostetler, Dawson, Namath, Unitas, Stabler, Theisman, Simms, Young, McMahon, Williams, Warner, Dilfer, Johnson, Manning, and Manning.

17?

mraynrand
11-10-2009, 09:42 PM
The loneliest number.

pbmax
11-10-2009, 09:43 PM
On another note, solid article. I read something like that a few weeks back but didn't post.

TTT's alright as a GM but he was grossly overrated by some in here for a while as well.

Pro Bowl is a popularity contest. Using it as a measure of success is like a Q score for a celebrity. The teams with the best records get the votes and good vets players get votes well past deserving them. I would bet the voting tracks the number of mentions in the media.

pbmax
11-10-2009, 09:45 PM

17?
I cannot find a flaw with your logic here. Perhaps Partial could help?

Bretsky
11-10-2009, 09:53 PM

Pro Bowl is a popularity contest. Using it as a measure of success is like a Q score for a celebrity. The teams with the best records get the votes and good vets players get votes well past deserving them. I would bet the voting tracks the number of mentions in the media.

Ya...sure....and in reality kind of true......but....on the other hand...nobody else has really deserved it out of TTT's draft class. If so, then who ??

I would've guessed Jennings might get there this year. Hard to even argue for somebody.

3irty1
11-10-2009, 09:54 PM
Article is loaded with speculation. I'm happy with TT's methods of building a team. McCarthy I'm not so thrilled with anymore.

Bretsky
11-10-2009, 09:59 PM
Article is loaded with speculation. I'm happy with TT's methods of building a team. McCarthy I'm not so thrilled with anymore.

I think there are a lot of coaches not as good as MM

Honestly I think the "We're fine there" mojo could apply to TT and MM

Neither is piss poor but neither is that much above average either IMO

MJZiggy
11-10-2009, 10:00 PM
1. Rodgers ranking among quarterbacks...

Bretsky
11-10-2009, 10:04 PM

I call B.S.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/stats/playersort/NFL/QB-PASSING/2009/regular?&_1:col_1=15

Tyrone Bigguns
11-10-2009, 10:51 PM
The number of rat poster's that appreciate your trolling?

Partial
11-10-2009, 10:56 PM

Linking to an interesting JSO article is trolling?

Tyrone Bigguns
11-10-2009, 10:59 PM

I just answered the question. Don't ask if you don't want answers.

Your trolling and lies are evident to everybody.

cheesner
11-10-2009, 11:19 PM

Your trolling and lies are evident to everybody.Is this the same poster who a panel of professional football scouts reviewed all of his posts over the last year and then determined that he knew virtually nothing about football and made up fake data to support his dillusional and ridiculous ideas?

http://www.packerrats.com/ratchat/viewtopic.php?t=19251&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=80

Tyrone Bigguns
11-10-2009, 11:49 PM

Your trolling and lies are evident to everybody.Is this the same poster who a panel of professional football scouts reviewed all of his posts over the last year and then determined that he knew virtually nothing about football and made up fake data to support his dillusional and ridiculous ideas?

http://www.packerrats.com/ratchat/viewtopic.php?t=19251&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=80

It wasn't scouts, it was one assistant. :wink:

channtheman
11-11-2009, 11:41 AM
Number of TD's by the Packers in the third quarter of football games this year.

Fritz
11-11-2009, 12:36 PM
The number of good plays Jeremy Thompson has made so far in his NFL career?

MOBB DEEP
11-11-2009, 12:46 PM

Hilarious as usual u bastard

You're off the hook Ty; wifey prefers to go to Minny for Bengals game instead of Zona. That way her girl from Milwaukee (my best friend the Alpha Phi Alpha's wife) can come up there and spend weekend with us and watch my son play bball for UW-Lacrosse the saturday b4 Vikes game

I was hell bent on meeting you at some random crack house and seeing if you're as interesting in person

next year...

The question is how many bruthas actually take time out of their day to visit packerrats...i am token from south park

MOBB DEEP
11-11-2009, 02:18 PM

Sorry, thats SO last week; he's the FIFTH rated qb right now

brees, favre, manning, big ben, aaron, tom terrific

Tyrone Bigguns
11-11-2009, 04:11 PM

Hilarious as usual u bastard

You're off the hook Ty; wifey prefers to go to Minny for Bengals game instead of Zona. That way her girl from Milwaukee (my best friend the Alpha Phi Alpha's wife) can come up there and spend weekend with us and watch my son play bball for UW-Lacrosse the saturday b4 Vikes game

I was hell bent on meeting you at some random crack house and seeing if you're as interesting in person

next year...

The question is how many bruthas actually take time out of their day to visit packerrats...i am token from south park

I'm off the hook?

Sounds like you are off the hook. Ty woulda clocked your ass for pretending to be a packer fan but flying to AZ to see the Vikes.

You bringing your bass guitar to the game. Don't tell us you don't have one, you are black. There has to be a bass in your basement.

Yours in Lord Favre,
Ty