PDA

View Full Version : MM and Capers engage in crazy talk

MOBB DEEP
11-12-2009, 01:29 PM
Fatboy says that the Defensive staff feels that the cowgirls have the best offense that the Pack has played to date as far as it's ability to run and throw

Is he taking suttle shot at Chad/bengals and/or favre/Vikes? Or mere gamesmanship?

Sour grapes?

who's better vikes or dallas?

MOBB DEEP
11-12-2009, 01:35 PM
oops

Waldo
11-12-2009, 01:37 PM
Fatboy says that the Defensive staff feels that the cowgirls have the best offense that the Pack has played to date as far as it's ability to run and throw

Is he taking suttle shot at Chad/bengals and/or favre/Vikes? Or mere gamesmanship?

I have the defenses ranked:

Chicago at 26th
Cincy at 4th
St Louis at 30th
Minnesota at 24th
Detroit at 31st
Cleveland at 25th
Tampa at 29th
Dallas at 10th

Using my schedule corrected power rankings program.

gbgary
11-12-2009, 01:38 PM
it's a shot at the vikes. they're very bitter.

Maxie the Taxi
11-12-2009, 03:08 PM
Stubby is very impressed by a team's ability to produce "explosive" plays.

I don't know if there are stats kept on "explosive" plays by anyone other than Stubby, but if I had to bet, I'd bet Dallas has more explosive plays off the pass and the run than any team in the league -- including Minnesota.

LEWCWA
11-12-2009, 04:00 PM

I don't know if there are stats kept on "explosive" plays by anyone other than Stubby, but if I had to bet, I'd bet Dallas has more explosive plays off the pass and the run than any team in the league -- including Minnesota.

I think Greenbay may have the most explosive plays in the NFL, but the have the most negative plays as well. i.e. huge problems holding leads, sustaining drives, winning games!

3irty1
11-12-2009, 08:34 PM

Chicago at 26th
Cincy at 4th
St Louis at 30th
Minnesota at 24th
Detroit at 31st
Cleveland at 25th
Tampa at 29th
Dallas at 10th

I don't get it. He's talking about offensive rankings.

pbmax
11-12-2009, 11:06 PM
The Bengals score 22.5 points per game. They should not be in the discussion.

Vikings at 30.5 and Cowboys at 27.1.

Vikes have the edge there but M3 qualified it for both running and passing attacks. And the NFL, without much to show for it, has decided to bottle up Purple Jesus and see if Favre can beat them. Teams have controlled All Day. So far Brett is up to the task. Not many people scheme to stop Chester Taylor. Shiancoe might be the next best weapon, if not, its Sidney Rice.

Dallas has Jones, Barber and Choice at RB. Roy Williams, Crayton and Austin at WR. Witten and Martellus Bennett at TE. Dallas has faced better defenses. There does not seem to be a lot of room for argument from a talent standpoint: Cowboys. For straight point output so far, Vikes have the edge.

If it was a playoff game, I would advise to bet the under. :lol:

Cleft Crusty
11-12-2009, 11:12 PM

I think Greenbay may have the most explosive plays in the NFL, but the have the most negative plays as well. i.e. huge problems holding leads, sustaining drives, winning games!

I took too much stool softener and now have explosive diarrhea.

Waldo
11-12-2009, 11:15 PM

Chicago at 26th
Cincy at 4th
St Louis at 30th
Minnesota at 24th
Detroit at 31st
Cleveland at 25th
Tampa at 29th
Dallas at 10th

I don't get it. He's talking about offensive rankings.

LOL, I'm an idiot. Yeah. I have the Vikes ranked 3rd and Dallas 5th.

mngolf19
11-13-2009, 12:43 PM

Vikes have the edge there but M3 qualified it for both running and passing attacks. And the NFL, without much to show for it, has decided to bottle up Purple Jesus and see if Favre can beat them. Teams have controlled All Day. So far Brett is up to the task. Not many people scheme to stop Chester Taylor. Shiancoe might be the next best weapon, if not, its Sidney Rice.

Dallas has Jones, Barber and Choice at RB. Roy Williams, Crayton and Austin at WR. Witten and Martellus Bennett at TE. Dallas has faced better defenses. There does not seem to be a lot of room for argument from a talent standpoint: Cowboys. For straight point output so far, Vikes have the edge.

Not only do I think Dallas is less talented than Vikes(and on both sides of the ball), I wouldn't put them in top 4 of NFC. Now, are they still a dangerous team, absolutely. They will be lucky to win their division though.

Bossman641
11-13-2009, 12:48 PM

Sour grapes?

Isn't it also possible that he simply thinks the Cowboy offense is better? They have 3 very good RB's. Romo has been playing very well as of late. Austin and Witten are formidable receivers.

Not everything has to be about the Vikings.

pbmax
11-13-2009, 12:49 PM

Not only do I think Dallas is less talented than Vikes(and on both sides of the ball), I wouldn't put them in top 4 of NFC. Now, are they still a dangerous team, absolutely. They will be lucky to win their division though.
Well we weren't talking defenses, so lets put that aside for a second. You believe the Vikings have more talent on O than the Cowboys? I think its close, but I don't think either is far from the other. And neither is fourth in the NFC.

Packgator
11-13-2009, 01:05 PM
Is he taking suttle shot at Chad/bengals and/or favre/Vikes?

Sour grapes?

No and No.

MadScientist
11-13-2009, 01:20 PM

Sour grapes?

Vikes are better, but Dallas is on the schedule this week. It's anti locker room fodder.

Unlike the Dallas guy who was saying the Packers are cracking up.

Smidgeon
11-13-2009, 05:04 PM
For the game:

Tony Romo has only completed one pass that was in the air longer than 30 yards in 10 attempts, and that was for 34 yards. Aaron Rodgers has completed 5 in 18 attempts.

TR is almost as accurate as AR in the 21-30 range, but his yards per attempt is higher. This is where he seems to have the most explosive plays. AR's most explosive plays are in a wider range, in the 21-40 range.

TR hasn't thrown a touchdown if the ball's been in the air longer than 30 yards.

TR's thrown 24 more passes shorter than 20 yards than AR has. AR has thrown 19 more passes greater than 20 yards than TR has.

Aaron Rodgers Tony Romo
PASS CMP ATT YDS CMP% YPA LNG TD INT CMP ATT YDS CMP% YPA LNG TD INT
> 20 13 42 526 31.0 12.5 74 6 2 5 23 254 21.7 11.0 80 3 1
> 30 5 18 233 27.8 12.9 53 2 1 1 10 34 10.0 3.4 34 0 1

Conclusion:
If I didn't know any better, I'd say that the Cowboys run the West Coast Offense, and it was the Cowboys who just made the comment about the Packer's explosive offense rather than the other way around.

SnakeLH2006
11-14-2009, 12:24 AM

It's shitty economy. McFatty is due a break here:

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/7144/72601738.jpg

gex
11-14-2009, 12:56 AM

That is some funny shit, Snakey.

BTW, I'm frickin loving those $1 doubles for lunch every day! Sometimes 2 of em.

SnakeLH2006
11-14-2009, 01:02 AM

That is some funny shit, Snakey.

BTW, I'm frickin loving those $1 doubles for lunch every day! Sometimes 2 of em.

LOL, Gex. I ate 8 of those last Thursday...in a row...and no I'm not a fatty like Partial. :shock: :lol:

MOBB DEEP
11-15-2009, 06:29 PM
NO WAY the cowgirls are as good as Vikes OR pack! :lol: :lol: :lol: