PDA

View Full Version : F*** It

LEWCWA
11-12-2009, 04:02 PM
I don't give a rats ass anymore about what is wrong with this team. Just beat the damn Cowgirls. I really hate the damn Cowgirls. Here is to letting it all hang out on sunday and dishing out some punishment to these Texas cocksuckers!!

MJZiggy
11-12-2009, 04:06 PM
AMEN!!!!

pbmax
11-12-2009, 04:12 PM
I don't give a rats ass anymore about what is wrong with this team. Just beat the damn Cowgirls. I really hate the damn Cowgirls. Here is to letting it all hang out on sunday and dishing out some punishment to these Texas cocksuckers!!
SING IT BROTHER LEWCWA!! :mrgreen:

Brando19
11-12-2009, 04:37 PM
When I read the subject, I was expecting to see the famous picture of KGB and Sexy Rexy.

Tony Oday
11-12-2009, 04:42 PM
Time to knock Tony Romo the F Out! Like Debo!

Scott Campbell
11-12-2009, 06:00 PM
Hard to argue. Nice post.

Brandon494
11-12-2009, 06:16 PM
Rodgers had a good game last time he played the Cowboys when Favre went down, lets hope the defense shows up on Sunday.

MJZiggy
11-12-2009, 06:23 PM
Rodgers had a good game last time he played the Cowboys when Favre went down, lets hope the defense shows up on Sunday.

He had an o-line back then. Is Tausch playing?

pbmax
11-12-2009, 08:28 PM
No Tauscher and if M3 is being on the level, it looks like next week. Of course, he is an NFL coach which means he is honor bound to flat lie 12 times a season.

Patrick Crayton says the Packers are cracking up.
http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/69913957.html
It will give me no end of joy for the Packers to win this game.

There will be a lot of kool aid drunk that night on this board should it happen.

MJZiggy
11-12-2009, 08:35 PM
There will be a lot of kool aid drunk that night on this board should it happen.

That'd be a welcome switch...

retailguy
11-12-2009, 08:47 PM
He had an o-line back then.

:worship:

Brandon494
11-12-2009, 08:48 PM

He had an o-line back then. Is Tausch playing?

No but Lang will be starting at RT which I think so atleast Barbe wont be back there.

Pugger
11-13-2009, 09:08 AM
We'll probably end up winning this game because most folks have given us up for dead after last week... :wink:

MichiganPackerFan
11-13-2009, 09:39 AM
The most frustrating thing last year in the cowboys game was watching Marion Barber punish us. I think our run defense is a lot better this year. Just need some sort of pass rush and O-line protection and a running game and quicker decisions by the qb (this is starting to sound like a 5 year old's christmas wish list)

Tony Oday
11-13-2009, 11:02 AM
We need to Blitz, Blitz and Blitz some more! Knock Romo around! He is sucks when he is rattled...

Fritz
11-13-2009, 11:07 AM
If the players are as suck of this bullshit as the Packerrats are, they'll knock the snot out of the Cowboys.

denverYooper
11-13-2009, 11:27 AM
If the players are as suck of this bullshit as the Packerrats are, they'll knock the snot out of the Cowboys.

Yeah! With our West Coast Offense that Throws Slants and Goes Over The Middle Whenever We Want after firmly Establishing the Run Game!

And if any of our players Commit Stupid Penalties, we won't Watch the Film, we'll Tear Them a New One right there!

Fritz
11-13-2009, 11:33 AM
I hope MM does not approach sex with his wife the way he approaches the run game.

Things wouldn't get firmly established that way, y'know?

MadtownPacker
11-13-2009, 12:14 PM
I hope MM does not approach sex with his wife the way he approaches the run game.

Things wouldn't get firmly established that way, y'know?So you saying when he cant get a hard on he say "we're gonna fix that"?

gbgary
11-13-2009, 12:36 PM
living here in the evil empire it's been pretty tough being a Packers fan (when it comes to GB v dallas). an unlikely win would be very sweet. ya know...the local journos even call the new stadium the death star.

denverYooper
11-13-2009, 12:41 PM

Things wouldn't get firmly established that way, y'know?So you saying when he cant get a hard on he say "we're gonna fix that"?

They'll have to watch the film first.

CaliforniaCheez
11-14-2009, 08:54 AM
The Offense is not getting it done. The defense has to get trun over in order to prevent the Cowboys from getting a lead and running the ball down the throat of the defense play after play after play.

Just going a game without multiple special teams blunders would be nice.

Jerry Jones has one of the highest paid coaching staffs in the NFL. They will be ready to exploit the Packer weaknesses.

Unfortunately McCarthy just doesn't seem to have the team prepared as much for home games.

I'm starving for something positive from the Packers.

Fritz
11-14-2009, 09:02 AM

They'll have to watch the film first.

And when Mike's wife wonders if it'll ever get any better, Thompson will tell her he's got a lot of faith in McCarthy; he's got the ability but he just has to perform better.