View Full Version : Fastest Selling Game EVER: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

SnakeLH2006
11-14-2009, 12:59 AM
So just got it...Anyone play it online?

red
11-18-2009, 06:28 PM
i like it

its better then world at war, thats for sure

thank god the freaking dogs are gone. infinity ward is so much better then trearch it isn't even funny

SkinBasket
11-18-2009, 09:04 PM
The conservative talking heads have a problem with the fact you can become a terrorist and mow down crowds of innocent Americans at an airport. The pragmatists have a problem with the same scene, because apparently you have ample opportunity to kill the terrorist target, as you you're standing right next to him, without murdering innocents. The liberals have no problem with the game.

Bossman641
11-18-2009, 09:57 PM
How is the multi-player in this game? I've heard that there are a lot of campers. True?

red
11-18-2009, 10:16 PM
The conservative talking heads have a problem with the fact you can become a terrorist and mow down crowds of innocent Americans at an airport. The pragmatists have a problem with the same scene, because apparently you have ample opportunity to kill the terrorist target, as you you're standing right next to him, without murdering innocents. The liberals have no problem with the game.

well, for one, its innocent russians you are killing. and you don't have to pull the trigger if you don't want too

you're an american, in the black opps, or heavy undercover. you get sent to russia to infiltrate a terrorist cell. so you get caught up in this shooting, which in they end the terrorist kill you and escape leaving an american at the scene of the crime. russia thinks america is behind the attacks and world war 3 starts

it is a pretty disturbing thing (i didn't like playing it), and you can skip it, but it does make for a nice story

and bossman, no the camping isn't that bad, its about the same as most COD's

SkinBasket
11-19-2009, 07:31 AM
How is the multi-player in this game? I've heard that there are a lot of campers. True?

There is an uproar about no dedicated servers for computer nerds though. They feel like they're being treated like us dirty console nerds, which is a blow to their $3500 gaming PC's ego.

SkinBasket
11-19-2009, 07:34 AM

well, for one, its innocent russians you are killing. and you don't have to pull the trigger if you don't want too

Well! That's entirely different. Most of those "innocents" are probably ex-commies and ethnic terrorists anyway. Fire away!

red
11-19-2009, 09:55 AM

There is an uproar about no dedicated servers for computer nerds though. They feel like they're being treated like us dirty console nerds, which is a blow to their $3500 gaming PC's ego.

i tell you what, the console servers for this one are incredible compared to the last one. i use to always lag trying to play waw, this one has no problems at all

Freak Out
11-19-2009, 10:01 AM
Kill them all and let Rush and Sarah sort them out.

Freak Out
11-19-2009, 10:03 AM

Putin has never worried about it so what's the big deal?

mraynrand
11-19-2009, 10:14 AM
No Russkie is innocent. I know, I can see them from my house!

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f342/pajoyner/SarahPalin.jpg

red
11-19-2009, 12:41 PM

Well! That's entirely different. Most of those "innocents" are probably ex-commies and ethnic terrorists anyway. Fire away!

exactly, 20 years ago grade school children would have been required to play that level in class, over and over

sheepshead
11-19-2009, 12:51 PM

exactly, 20 years ago grade school children would have been required to play that level in class, over and over

They mine as well do it

Charles Woodson
11-19-2009, 05:05 PM
Cod>Life
ive put up 20 hours within the first 5 days, hah if anyone wants to play pm me

SnakeLH2006
11-20-2009, 12:12 AM
I try and DO beat the game on the hardest difficulty (VETERAN) before I play multiplayer. It only took me 7 hours. Super easy. I only played it Sunday nite/Monday morning and took all those achievements on VET and had some fun playing the Spec Ops Co-Op games (got over 80 LIVE buddies always ready to play). I tried mutliplayer all hazy at 5am (couldn't sleep and sucked ass...I'm usually a beast on multi).

LOL. I'll put it out there. Snake is a chill ass dude and used to beast on the other Call of Duty games, with a 36 kill streak on 2008's World at War. I only played it the other nite (MW2) wasted and got absolutelly owned...and the only time I played it online, but am pretty good normally. I played one night so far (most of my real life buddies give me shit as I normally play/beast on COD).

Freak Out
11-20-2009, 12:23 AM
Ki11aHo......now that's super cool.

SnakeLH2006
11-20-2009, 12:32 AM
Hit me up any Rats who got LIVE (just send a PM). I'll play ya and add you. Peace!!!

red
11-20-2009, 10:57 AM
i'll look ya up snake

i suck, but i love playing it

SnakeLH2006
11-21-2009, 11:01 PM
i'll look ya up snake

i suck, but i love playing it

Just added you and CW. I only played MW2 one night (and sucked) so far too. Should be better whenever I get a chance to play, though. Either way, I'm cool to play with. See you soon buddy.

BallHawk
11-22-2009, 10:27 AM
Anybody who wants to add me, feel free. Gamertag is Aku. I'm up for any MW2, Madden, and possibly some Halo. Just hit me up.

Freak Out
11-22-2009, 11:22 AM
Remember Duke Nukem? You could shoot the Strippers in a dance club? That was controversial back then. :lol:

arcilite
11-22-2009, 11:41 AM
anyone play this on ps3?