PDA

View Full Version : PACK IS BACK...!!!

MOBB DEEP
11-15-2009, 06:14 PM
lost ONLY to top 5 teams (Minny and Cincy) and frickn trap game vs Bucs...

LET'S GOOOO....!!!!

CWood for MVP...

Bretsky and I called it...MIGHT lose to Balt and Pitt so will be AT LEAST 10-6, possibly 11-5 :D

Long live the MM regime...

Brandon494
11-15-2009, 06:34 PM
Give me a break, its one game.

Lets wait till we actually give a winning streak before we start talking about being back.

MOBB DEEP
11-15-2009, 06:36 PM
look at the sched; we SHOULDNT lose to more than 2 more games and have only ONE redic loss after 9 gamess B

Brohm
11-15-2009, 06:38 PM
We should not have lost last week. This team needs to be up every week. MM has to make sure of that or it's his ass. Team is not good enough to take people lightly.

gbgary
11-15-2009, 06:52 PM
PACK IS BACK...!!!

this week...and it's gonna be a very good week! :lol:

bobblehead
11-15-2009, 08:08 PM
We should not have lost last week. This team needs to be up every week. MM has to make sure of that or it's his ass. Team is not good enough to take people lightly.

Nobody is really good enough to take teams lightly...New orleans got away with it, but usually if you ain't ready to play in the NFL you get punked by ANYONE.

I'm only sipping the Kool Aid right now, I want to see a few more games with Lang at RT and our Defense actually blitzing.

MOBB DEEP
11-16-2009, 12:29 PM
Skip Bayless contends that the Packers will represent the NFC in the SB. He said that they will play either the Vikings or Cowboys in the NFCCG

Scoop Jackson brought up the fact that it's extremely difficult to beat a team 3 times in the same season

LET'S GOOOOO.....!!!

CaliforniaCheez
11-16-2009, 02:09 PM
If you are going to lay an egg it would have been better against a nonconference team like the Browns.

Losing a Conference game to the Bucanneers hurt the Packers a lot in tiebreakers.

Had they won against the Bucanneers they would have been the they undisputed #1 Wild Card. They would have had some control over their destiny.

Now the Packers have to have help.

This Sunday you want the Giants to beat the Falcons but even more you want the Bears to win over the Eagles.

The Packers need all the help they can get.

hoosier
11-16-2009, 02:39 PM
I cannot make myself cheer for the Bears, even if it's against the Eagles. There must be some other way.

Fritz
11-16-2009, 03:10 PM
I agree.

But kudos to Bretsky for guaranteeing a win against Dallas.

Now, he also said the Pack would win against SF.

Let's all bitch at him for cursing the team so that they will win again Sunday.

Damn you, Bretsky!

Brandon494
11-16-2009, 04:23 PM
Skip Bayless contends that the Packers will represent the NFC in the SB. He said that they will play either the Vikings or Cowboys in the NFCCG

Scoop Jackson brought up the fact that it's extremely difficult to beat a team 3 times in the same season

LET'S GOOOOO.....!!!

Skip Bayless is a fucking joke, sucks that he said that because he has no clue what he is talking about half the time.

mngolf19
11-16-2009, 04:27 PM

LET'S GOOOOO.....!!!

Skip Bayless is a fucking joke, sucks that he said that because he has no clue what he is talking about half the time.

Agreed. Dallas is bad on the road, and nothing special at home. They'll be lucky to win their div.

MOBB DEEP
11-17-2009, 10:20 AM

LET'S GOOOOO.....!!!

His delivery is whack but he has made some good predictions/points over the years. fallable for sure but like with most talkn heads who have a platform i like when he agrees with me lol...redic that he calls SO many players overrated ala LeBron.... :roll:

3irty1
11-17-2009, 10:25 AM

LET'S GOOOOO.....!!!

His delivery is whack but he has made some good predictions/points over the years. fallable for sure but like with most talkn heads who have a platform i like when he agrees with me lol...redic that he calls SO many players overrated ala LeBron.... :roll:

He's made a career on making forgettable ridiculous claims. When you make enough of them some come true and you can act like a genius.

Basically he'd fit right in at Packer Rats.

MOBB DEEP
11-17-2009, 10:29 AM

LET'S GOOOOO.....!!!

He's made a career on making forgettable ridiculous claims. When you make enough of them some come true and you can act like a genius.

Basically he'd fit right in at Packer Rats.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: good 1

Best name ever - diabolical hater