PDA

View Full Version : chuck...player of the game

gbgary
11-15-2009, 07:00 PM
two forced fumbles and maybe the biggest INT of the season.

MOBB DEEP
11-15-2009, 07:01 PM
the biggest INT of the season.[/b][/i]

CLEARLY

Willard
11-15-2009, 07:06 PM

CLEARLY
certainly

Packers4Ever
11-15-2009, 07:12 PM

CLEARLY

LET'S ALL HEAR IT FOR CHUCK !

Player of the Game,

Packers vs Cowboys

Nov. 15, 2009

Waldo
11-15-2009, 07:12 PM
Followed closely by Clay.

The impact the kid is making is astounding. He got to Romo often, and when he didn't rush, he got in on the play.

A sack and two fumble recoveries for him today.

Partial
11-15-2009, 07:14 PM
Followed closely by Clay.

The impact the kid is making is astounding. He got to Romo often, and when he didn't rush, he got in on the play.

A sack and two fumble recoveries for him today.

He is an animal. No doubt about it. He was rushing from all over the field today, too, like Ware. Hopefully in time he will become the type of impact player Ware is.

HarveyWallbangers
11-15-2009, 07:22 PM
Chuck was great, but biggest interception of the season? The Pack was up 17-0 with 5:57 left.

I'd say the pick on Cutler by Harris to ice the game against the Bears was the biggest interception of the season.

gbgary
11-15-2009, 07:32 PM
Chuck was great, but biggest interception of the season? The Pack was up 17-0 with 5:57 left.

I'd say the pick on Cutler by Harris to ice the game against the Bears was the biggest interception of the season.

could be but had dallas scored (and they were moving at will) it would have been a momentum changer. we weren't desperate for a win at that time as we were today. the season wasn't on the line as it was today.

Brando19
11-15-2009, 07:48 PM
two forced fumbles and maybe the biggest INT of the season.

Not to mention the sack and 8 tackles!

BallHawk
11-15-2009, 07:51 PM
The fumble he forced on the Roy Williams catch and run was infinitely more important than the INT he had at the end. That isn't to take away from the INT, it was an amazing play and an important one. But the impact he made by forcing the fumble and keeping a probable Dallas score off the scoreboard was huge. If this team woulda gotten behind by a touchdown, I think the game woulda been a lot different. Dallas does well when they have momentum.

bobblehead
11-15-2009, 07:59 PM
This leads to my subtle complement towards Al Harris....why do you suppose they keep throwing at woodson??

gbgary
11-15-2009, 08:00 PM
The fumble he forced on the Roy Williams catch and run was infinitely more important than the INT he had at the end. That isn't to take away from the INT, it was an amazing play and an important one. But the impact he made by forcing the fumble and keeping a probable Dallas score off the scoreboard was huge. If this team woulda gotten behind by a touchdown, I think the game woulda been a lot different. Dallas does well when they have momentum.

i agree. don't think anyone was debating that.

gbgary
11-15-2009, 08:03 PM
This leads to my subtle complement towards Al Harris....why do you suppose they keep throwing at woodson??

this year they're going at everyone because they're playing off the line and giving a cushion. i think they played a lot more man today.