PDA

View Full Version : Sons of Anarchy

Brando19
11-25-2009, 10:29 AM
Anyone watch this show on FX? It's freakin' awesome. This is the second season and I think it's the best show on television. The season finale is next Tuesday.

SkinBasket
11-25-2009, 10:36 AM
Maybe you should start by reading this thread: http://www.packerrats.com/ratchat/viewtopic.php?t=19054

Which is titled, strangely enough, "Sons of Anarchy"

Brando19
11-25-2009, 10:51 AM
:lol: Asswipe.

Thanks...
Please delete this thread admin.

swede
11-25-2009, 11:52 AM
You almost have more posts in your thread.

Brando19
11-25-2009, 11:57 AM
You almost have more posts in your thread.

:lol: I do now.

swede
11-25-2009, 12:10 PM
Sopranos, 24, SOA, to me they have all gotten me hooked and then they disappoint.

Sopranos: In one part of an episode Tony figures out who the rat is and puts a bullet in his brain. in the other part of the episode Tony has to figure out what to get Carmen for her birthday.

24: Within one hour Jack is shot in the shoulder, an idiot from CTU loses his ID card, a small-time criminal sells card to big-time terrorist, big-time terrorist uses card to penetrates CTU security with deadly nerve gas that has corrosive qualities, a few minutes later CTU is up and running again, and Jacks shoulder is well enough to allow for full mobility and plot motion.

SOA: Shoot somebody in the head, trade drugs for guns, hold a tiny baby and weep, look at your old lady tenderly, shoot somebody in the head.