PDA

View Full Version : LIONS WEEK - I think I just became a Stafford fan

gbpackfan
11-25-2009, 07:49 PM
As a Packer fan, I hate the Vikings and Bears. I HATE THEM!

However, it's hard to hate the Lions. Don't get me wrong, I don't ever want to lose to them, but I don't care if they win 14 other Sundays. The Vikings and Bears - I want them to go 0-16 every year.

Maybe it's because the Lions have been so pathetic for so long, you start to feel for their fans.

Anyway, here is Stafford mic'd up last Sunday. It's hard not to like this kid. It's a GREAT video.

Enjoy!

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/09000d5d8147c551/Sound-FX-Matthew-Stafford-mic-d-up

denverYooper
11-25-2009, 08:04 PM
I saw that. Pretty cool man.

Chevelle2
11-25-2009, 08:14 PM
Thanks for posting. That was awesome.

Partial
11-25-2009, 08:27 PM
Thanks for posting. I love the way he plays the game. I've been saying all season I thought he was going to be a good one and I stand by that belief. He needs some players around him but you've gotta love a guy like him.

Heart of a warrior. Love it!

Partial
11-26-2009, 10:30 AM
Bump for those interested in a pre-game watch. I was so impacted by this video I posted it to twitter and facebook.

gbpackfan
11-26-2009, 03:04 PM
The video is fantastic. I love when the NFL puts together vids like this. The fact that it is 6 minutes long makes it even better.

Today's game (Thanksgiving) shows that Stafford is still raw and has a lot to learn. But he's got moxy - and you can't teach moxy!

denverYooper
11-26-2009, 06:57 PM
Wood is a big Stafford fan, too.

channtheman
11-27-2009, 08:11 PM
As a Packer fan, I hate the Vikings and Bears. I HATE THEM!

However, it's hard to hate the Lions. Don't get me wrong, I don't ever want to lose to them, but I don't care if they win 14 other Sundays. The Vikings and Bears - I want them to go 0-16 every year.

Maybe it's because the Lions have been so pathetic for so long, you start to feel for their fans.

Anyway, here is Stafford mic'd up last Sunday. It's hard not to like this kid. It's a GREAT video.

Enjoy!

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/09000d5d8147c551/Sound-FX-Matthew-Stafford-mic-d-up

I was at the game and you think you have to feel for their fans but there are surprisingly a lot of asshole Lions fans. When they went up 7-0 it was almost unbearable, thank goodness I was surrounded by Packers fans for the most part. As soon as it was 20-7 they started leaving in droves.

SkinBasket
11-28-2009, 10:41 AM
Meh.

MOBB DEEP
11-28-2009, 02:09 PM
Frickn a! I jus saw the replay of staffords gutsy last drive v. cleveland on Inside the NFL...not sure if you all knew but he was miked up for the game...

Listening to it was flat out awesome! he was in SO much pain and showed incredible fortitude

I, too, am now a fan

NFL's best QBs are def in the NFCN

SkinBasket
11-28-2009, 04:21 PM
I would like to point out that all of you are no longer Packer fans, but Stafford fans, and should no longer contribute here. This is not a Stafford or a Lions board.

mraynrand
11-28-2009, 04:31 PM
Frickn a! I jus saw the replay of staffords gutsy last drive v. cleveland on Inside the NFL...not sure if you all knew but he was miked up for the game...

Listening to it was flat out awesome! he was in SO much pain and showed incredible fortitude

I, too, am now a fan

NFL's best QBs are def in the NFCN

I had to clean out my shorts after that drive.

Tony Oday
11-28-2009, 04:35 PM
I would like to point out that all of you are no longer Packer fans, but Stafford fans, and should no longer contribute here. This is not a Stafford or a Lions board.

really?! I didnt knwo Stafford played for the Pack and then went to the arch rivals! Really I didn't know we played college teams...

ON TOPIC NOW

He played gutsy and if he can continue that he will endear himself to the fans in Detroit. He is a rook with the Lions so I hope they don't destroy his career because I like 4 INTs against the Pack ;)