PDA

View Full Version : Sports Headline Satires: Rats are the Reporters

SnakeLH2006
11-26-2009, 03:03 AM
So...this looks hella fun and maybe (Snake's a betting man and think it will be) a HUGE topic.

As we are all Packer fans, I felt this went into the Packer threads, so here's how it be...

Take a sports article and tweak it for comedic fun.

For example, nothing great, but I took a post I made in Maxie's Mangini thread where Mangini bitched about fake injuries in the Detroit game and made Snake's own tweaks (took 2 min. to do) about Mangini crying about cheeseburgers. Post your own from any sports headline (preferably Packer news, but it's all good) so here's mine and post your own:

__________________________________________________ _____________

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2009/11/worthless_coach_cheeseburger_challenge.html

Burgergate? Browns' Eric Mangini sparks controversy with claims that McFatty could not eat more cheeseburgers than his fat ass.
By SnakeLH2006
November 23, 2009, 9:34PM

UPDATED: 9:32 p.m.
"There’s no penalty and maybe Mike could eat more than me, just not cheeseburgers,” Browns coach Eric Mangini said Monday of several reports Packer coach Mike McCarthy is an inept fatass who throws too many red flags to make up for his nonsensical playcalling as of late. “I haven’t talked to (Packers head coach Mike McCarthy) about it. Everybody makes that assumption lately. Check out Packerrats.com. That shit is for real.” BEREA, Ohio -- Eric Mangini suggested Monday that the Packers faked meal reports that Mike is a bigger fatass -- and Packers coach Mike McFatty responded by saying Mangini was "way out of bounds" with his allegations.

"He's way out of bounds on that," said McFatty during his Monday press conference. "That couldn't be further from the truth. There was no need to do that. I eat enough -- for us and them. It's a work in progress. I have to check the tape, but we might have to adjust our pad level."

Mangini had plenty of support from his players, who also felt the Packers were faking meal reports. Brady Quinn said, "No doubt Mike McFatty is a joke and Snake's new avatar is the shit, but at no way, no how can Mike outeat my coach...especially when it comes to cheeseburgers. Look at him. Our team might suck, but at least our coach doesn't toss red flags out like dollar bills on a dollar menu."

KYPack
11-26-2009, 07:33 AM
So...this looks hella fun and maybe (Snake's a betting man and think it will be) a HUGE topic.

As we are all Packer fans, I felt this went into the Packer threads, so here's how it be...

Take a sports article and tweak it for comedic fun.

For example, nothing great, but I took a post I made in Maxie's Mangini thread where Mangini bitched about fake injuries in the Detroit game and made Snake's own tweaks (took 2 min. to do) about Mangini crying about cheeseburgers. Post your own from any sports headline (preferably Packer news, but it's all good) so here's mine and post your own:

__________________________________________________ _____________

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2009/11/worthless_coach_cheeseburger_challenge.html

Burgergate? Browns' Eric Mangini sparks controversy with claims that McFatty could not eat more cheeseburgers than his fat ass.
By SnakeLH2006
November 23, 2009, 9:34PM

UPDATED: 9:32 p.m.
"There’s no penalty and maybe Mike could eat more than me, just not cheeseburgers,” Browns coach Eric Mangini said Monday of several reports Packer coach Mike McCarthy is an inept fatass who throws too many red flags to make up for his nonsensical playcalling as of late. “I haven’t talked to (Packers head coach Mike McCarthy) about it. Everybody makes that assumption lately. Check out Packerrats.com. That shit is for real.” BEREA, Ohio -- Eric Mangini suggested Monday that the Packers faked meal reports that Mike is a bigger fatass -- and Packers coach Mike McFatty responded by saying Mangini was "way out of bounds" with his allegations.

"He's way out of bounds on that," said McFatty during his Monday press conference. "That couldn't be further from the truth. There was no need to do that. I eat enough -- for us and them. It's a work in progress. I have to check the tape, but we might have to adjust our pad level."

Mangini had plenty of support from his players, who also felt the Packers were faking meal reports. Brady Quinn said, "No doubt Mike McFatty is a joke and Snake's new avatar is the shit, but at no way, no how can Mike outeat my coach...especially when it comes to cheeseburgers. Look at him. Our team might suck, but at least our coach doesn't toss red flags out like dollar bills on a dollar menu."

Well Snake, I've come full circle.

I knew you'd go out last night, get drunk and come home and bump 10-15 threads. I actually look forward to it.

Your game here is fairly funny, but it requires work. I'm gonna walk my dogs, feed 'em, & start drinkin' for the ball game.

Have a good TDay, pal.

No one can challenge that.

Fritz
11-26-2009, 07:59 AM
Okay, KY, have a good one. Let's hope the Packers don't get overwhelmed by an emotional Lions' team today.