PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Jolly's Balls

The Shadow
11-26-2009, 01:10 PM
Provocative titles are fun.
Jolly does not get enough credit for the 2 balls per game he manages to bat up in the air. This is the kind of stuff that winds up making a much bigger difference than shows up in the stats.

red
11-26-2009, 01:13 PM
he just has a knack for doing it

he's been doing it every year

Jimx29
11-26-2009, 08:14 PM
I thought his one tackle today where he knew the guys legs were bent over backwards and so he pushed the guy off to save his legs rather than follow through and cause injury showed class. (huh?)

sorry for poor sentence structure...it's been a long "mikes" day so far :?

pbmax
11-26-2009, 11:23 PM
I thought his one tackle today where he knew the guys legs were bent over backwards and so he pushed the guy off to save his legs rather than follow through and cause injury showed class. (huh?)

sorry for poor sentence structure...it's been a long "mikes" day so far :?
Nice call. I will have to see the hit again, I thought for sure that knee wasn't going to make it. I did not credit Jolly for letting up at the time, but if he did good for him.

MJZiggy
11-28-2009, 10:05 PM
I don't recall that specifically either, but I must say his balls are impressive.

SnakeLH2006
11-29-2009, 02:29 AM
he just has a knack for doing it

he's been doing it every year

Yep...the dude just makes plays...and I noticed over the years he gets the majority of batted passes for all our DL. He's got a knack for it and it really makes a difference.

But Numb, how'd you get a pic of my mom for your avatar? That is sweetness, bro.

Fritz
11-29-2009, 06:52 AM
Where'd he get the shot of your mom?

They're all over the internet, dude!