PDA

View Full Version : Week 12 games discussion

arcilite
11-29-2009, 10:58 AM
Rooting for the Redskins today, as well as the Bears.

Hopefully the one time I want a good game from Jay Cutler he can deliver.

channtheman
11-29-2009, 11:04 AM
I know it's a stretch and probably won't happen with how Favre has been playing this year, but it might happen that the Vikes can lose to the Bears, Bengals, Cardinals, and Giants. Then the Packers just need to win out and they take the division.

mission
11-29-2009, 11:08 AM
I know it's a stretch and probably won't happen with how Favre has been playing this year, but it might happen that the Vikes can lose to the Bears, Bengals, Cardinals, and Giants. Then the Packers just need to win out and they take the division.

That'd be awesome/hilarious/unbelievable/wonteverhappenbutletshope.

Brando19
11-29-2009, 11:37 AM

:lol: Too good to be true.
Today, for the Packers sake, I'm rooting for:
1) Redskins (Need to beat the Eagles for our Wild Card's sake)
2) Bears (Just because I hate the Vikings even worse than the Bears)
3) Bucs (Need to keep Atlanta down)

mission
11-29-2009, 11:43 AM
I like these threads... it always takes me a second to figure out who to root for (playoff implications).

You guys do so much thinking for me :D

bobblehead
11-29-2009, 11:43 AM

I think we need outflow to tell us that there is NO WAY POSSIBLE for this to happen....then it has a chance.

mission
11-29-2009, 11:55 AM
Is outflow pacopete?

The Shadow
11-29-2009, 12:17 PM
I could NEVER root for the Bears; the Vikings have just never meant much to me.
So, I hope the Vikings win, but Favre has a terrible game.

Brando19
11-29-2009, 12:39 PM
Ruvell Martin sighting! 27 yard catch!

Wow...Colts are getting dominated!

MJZiggy
11-29-2009, 12:43 PM
It's 67 degrees here. I'll care who wins after sundown...

Brando19
11-29-2009, 12:46 PM

Well...while you're on the internet and not outdoors right now...you can check the scores. :lol:

pack4to84
11-29-2009, 12:53 PM
So, I hope the Vikings win, but Favre has a terrible game.I want the bears to be officially eliminated first. So go Vikings, but I am losing a bet so I need Favre to throw 2 or 3 picks today.

Brando19
11-29-2009, 12:56 PM
So, I hope the Vikings win, but Favre has a terrible game.I want the bears to be officially eliminated first. So go Vikings, but I am losing a bet so I need Favre to throw 2 or 3 picks today.

A bet on INT's this year?

Fosco33
11-29-2009, 12:57 PM
Redmon replaces Ryan in ATL. TB has 4 sacks already.

Washington scores another TD and has Philly pinned deep.

I want Bears to win.

Brando19
11-29-2009, 12:58 PM

I want Bears to win.

What happened to Matt Ryan?

channtheman
11-29-2009, 12:59 PM

We were 4-8 a few years ago with no chance but we ended 8-8 and one team won that kept us out of the playoffs. The Vikings have had late season screw up and though I think this year is different, Favre has done the same as well. Couple those two with the toughest part of the Vikes schedule and lets just see what happens.

Fosco33
11-29-2009, 01:06 PM

I want Bears to win.

Hurt his foot on a sack (toe?) in the 1st Q. TB just scored a TD to bring it 7-10.

Brando19
11-29-2009, 01:13 PM

I want Bears to win.

Hurt his foot on a sack (toe?) in the 1st Q. TB just scored a TD to bring it 7-10.

Oh, ok. Big loss for the Falcons.

MJZiggy
11-29-2009, 01:44 PM

Well...while you're on the internet and not outdoors right now...you can check the scores. :lol:

Who says I'm not outside?

pack4to84
11-29-2009, 02:57 PM

A bet on INT's this year?my bet is Rodgers will have more TD throwing/rushing and less INT then Favre.

Right now it is
21-3 for Favre and 25-5 for Rodgers

Brando19
11-29-2009, 03:02 PM

A bet on INT's this year?my bet is Rodgers will have more TD throwing/rushing and less INT then Favre.

Right now it is

I don't blame you...I'd take that bet, too. With December coming up...you'll win that one.

Bretsky
11-29-2009, 03:06 PM

Right now it is

I don't blame you...I'd take that bet, too. With December coming up...you'll win that one.

Not about December; about how many bad weather games there are. If Favre is in the Dome games for most of the way he might not have many bad ones left

Brandon494
11-29-2009, 03:10 PM

I want Bears to win.

Oh, ok. Big loss for the Falcons.

Turner also went down with an ankle injury and is out for the game. We really need the Bucs to take this game from the Falcons.