PDA

View Full Version : Greg Jennings: The Family Man

Brando19
11-29-2009, 02:52 PM
http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/76522157.html

Pretty funny...he was questioned by trainers after a hit about the President and said it was George Bush. :lol:

Brando19
11-29-2009, 09:53 PM
I'm watching the Ravens game and I notice they really really like to blitz. Hopefully Rodgers can get rid of it quick and Jennings will have a huge game.

Fosco33
11-29-2009, 10:53 PM
But Flacco did get sacked like 5 times - so maybe we can get after them. Plus - they got pretty beat up and have a few days less rest.

If they would've lost, it would have been absolute must win - as it stands - they need this game but I think they'll be less hungry.

Partial
11-29-2009, 10:54 PM
But Flacco did get sacked like 5 times - so maybe we can get after them. Plus - they got pretty beat up and have a few days less rest.

If they would've lost, it would have been absolute must win - as it stands - they need this game but I think they'll be less hungry.

Almost works out well beause now the Pitt game is a must win for Big P, a team I don't think we have more than a boxers chance against.

mission
11-30-2009, 09:06 AM

Almost works out well beause now the Pitt game is a must win for Big P, a team I don't think we have more than a boxers chance against.
Ya, they are playing lights out ...