PDA

View Full Version : Support Packer Rats

Partial
11-29-2009, 07:37 PM
I think the admin should make an amazon store. It's free, and a small % of each purchase goes to fund the place.

I buy a lot of things on amazon for my various ventures through life. I imagine many others here do too. I suspect even with a 1-2% contribution we could easily raise the amount for a vbulletin subscription.

Please post if you are in favor of this idea.

diddy

MJZiggy
11-29-2009, 08:03 PM
I think that's Admin's call. Personally I like the fact that we don't have ads and when Joe thinks he needs to make cash on the site, then he can decide what to do about it.

I think folks would just be happy to see the homepage back and Joe already knows he's got help with that.

Little Whiskey
11-29-2009, 08:30 PM
I think folks would just be happy to see the homepage back and Joe already knows he's got help with that.

I'll have to check it out.

Little Whiskey
11-29-2009, 08:33 PM

I'll have to check it out.

I read it as though the home page was back. nope its not

MJZiggy
11-29-2009, 08:35 PM
Sorry for the confusion. I'm just asking that we not get ahead of ourselves. It's Joe's decision what he wants to do with this site.

Partial
11-29-2009, 08:38 PM
Another forum I post on does this to pay for VBulletin. We could do it, too.

MJZiggy
11-29-2009, 08:40 PM
Joe's site. Joe's decision. Joe doesn't own addict.

Partial
11-29-2009, 08:43 PM
Joe's site. Joe's decision. Joe doesn't own addict.

Agreed, that's why I'm giving him a sugesstion. Why do you come off in such an argumentative manner. What the heck is addict?

MJZiggy
11-29-2009, 08:51 PM
Because you make it sound like we all have to lobby Joe to make him do what you want when he's made it clear he will handle it and if you have a suggestion, you should make it privately.