PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Packer Problems

RashanGary
11-30-2009, 03:27 PM
Special Teams
Penalties
Sacks

Anyone with any insight as to why we suck so bad on ST's or penalties? Those two areas, I just have no explaination for.

Smidgeon
11-30-2009, 03:40 PM
Special Teams
Penalties
Sacks

Anyone with any insight as to why we suck so bad on ST's or penalties? Those two areas, I just have no explaination for.

Slocum: more of the same.

RashanGary
11-30-2009, 03:49 PM
Bum Phillips said TT was the type of player who was always breaking rules on the football field.

In his next breath he said he was one of the most instinctive football players he's ever coached and every time he broke a rule, he was right.

Ted seems to love ST's. MM said once that Ted could be a ST's coach. Does he have too many players that played like him? Guys who had a knack for doing the right thing (inside or outside of guidlines)? Do we have a whole team of rule breakers? Maybe one rule breaker can make a play but 3 of them ruins a unit?

Just throwing shit against the wall like an angry monkey. Maybe some will stick. . . .

RashanGary
11-30-2009, 03:52 PM
I keep feeling like this is a great team but we're constantly overcoming these three things. The sacks seem to be fixed. Is there any, in season, solution to the other two? Do we have a chance this year?