PDA

View Full Version : Official Packers vs Ravens Game Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

gex
12-06-2009, 02:08 PM
Ok, this is like 4 in a row now, thank-you,thank-you very much...j/k :lol:
Its gona be a tough game, but I think they will pull it off, and like I read somewhere here, it really isn't a must win game, altho a W never is a bad thing.

channtheman
12-06-2009, 02:26 PM
Yes this is one to lose if we must lose one. However, that will not happen. Packers blow out the Ravens and prove that they are better than most think. Just watch as the Vikings lose to the Cardinals tonight, Packers will take the division yet!

Fritz
12-07-2009, 06:56 AM
Thanks for starting this thread, Gex. You are on a roll!

I dunno...they all seem like must-wins now, don't they? Man, you wanna win that home game, because you've got to go on the road for the next two.

I would like to see the Packers play hard and clean up their special teams act tonight.

Go Pack, go!

pbmax
12-07-2009, 07:13 AM
Cyril Obiozor = Obi Wan Sackobi

I would make a terrible sportswriter from the 1920s or 30s.

pbmax
12-07-2009, 07:17 AM
According to the official Packers site, the Packers CO hasn't been moved to the roster yet. Apparently, we are so good we only need a 43-player active roster.

red
12-07-2009, 08:33 AM
suggs won't be making the trip, good news for us

mmmdk
12-07-2009, 08:53 AM
Tough & close game but the most rested team, Packers, will preveil.

Packers 20 Ravens 17 OT

:cow:

MOBB DEEP
12-07-2009, 09:12 AM
Pack wont lose another home game!

LET'S GOOOOOOOO.......!!!

Packgator
12-07-2009, 09:19 AM
Its gona be a tough game, but I think they will pull it off

A special teams TD tonight? Packers due for one.

mission
12-07-2009, 09:41 AM
I hate to say it -- and I've been a negball nancy this year -- but I think the Pack will dominate tonight.

31-13 Good Guys.

Freak Out
12-07-2009, 09:41 AM

:)

Have the Packers ever had a "Cyril" playing for them? You would think due to the age of the franchise but I've met only one Cyril in my time (long). :)

pbmax
12-07-2009, 09:43 AM
Its gona be a tough game, but I think they will pull it off

A special teams TD tonight? Packers due for one.
Its a sign of the state of the Packer's Special Teams that I have to ask:

Which team will be scoring this TD? :shock:

pbmax
12-07-2009, 09:44 AM

Have the Packers ever had a "Cyril" playing for them? You would think due to the age of the franchise but I've met only one Cyril in my time (long). :)
If his name was Cyrus, then a nickname wouldn't be a problem.

mission
12-07-2009, 09:47 AM

I dated this chick in high school who's dad was named Cyril. This guy was like a 300 lb mexican mobster with a handle bar mustache and I was always terrified to talk to him.

Turns out Ive ran into him a few times back during holiday and he's a super nice guy ... and not even mexican!! Always expected an accent, big disappointment.

Anyway.

:lol:

Packgator
12-07-2009, 10:39 AM
Terrell Suggs did not make the trip to Green Bay.

hurleyfan
12-07-2009, 10:45 AM
Yes this is one to lose if we must lose one. However, that will not happen. Packers blow out the Ravens and prove that they are better than most think. Just watch as the Vikings lose to the Cardinals tonight, Packers will take the division yet!

Don't think this is the one we can afford to lose. Two tough games on the road next 2 weeks, kinda makes this "almost" a must win!

pbmax
12-07-2009, 11:03 AM
Its unfair to put pressure on him, as I have enjoyed his playoffs column all season long, but CaliCheeze:

Where is the playoff update for Week Almost 13? :lol:

gbgary
12-07-2009, 11:22 AM
their secondary can be exploited if AR has the time. if he doesn't he needs to keep running the short passing game with runs mixed in.

packers11
12-07-2009, 11:28 AM
I can't wait for this game!

packers + lambeau + prime time = awesome football

RashanGary
12-07-2009, 11:43 AM
Huge game against a very tough team. They've had 7 tough games on their schedule. We've had 5. Their record might look one way, but I think they're sleeping a little and we're about where we belong to this point.

This is at home. We have had the break. If we lose, it's not a good sign.

channtheman
12-07-2009, 12:20 PM
I hate to say it -- and I've been a negball nancy this year -- but I think the Pack will dominate tonight.

31-13 Good Guys.

Oh shit, mission I think some of our winning streak was due to you picking against the Pack! :lol:

mission
12-07-2009, 12:37 PM

31-13 Good Guys.

Oh shit, mission I think some of our winning streak was due to you picking against the Pack! :lol:

Dammit!!

TennesseePackerBacker
12-07-2009, 01:10 PM
Agreed. I wish you all weren't so confident in this game. I liked it better when atleast half of you were predicting Packer blow-out losses. I'm with the masses on this one, and even mission :lol: , who as someone said, picked a Packer win against a team not named Detroit.

Too many factors are in the Packers favor tonight.

1. We are much healthier right now. Ed Reed is banged up, so is Ray-Ray and Ngata. Suggs is out, that's their 4 best defenders.

2. We are coming off of a mini bye-week and our last game was against a soft opponent in a relatively easy game. The Ravens are coming off of a brutal game against the Steelers that was both physically and emotionally draining.

3. Matchups Matchups Matchups. It is no secret that if the Ravens cannot provide constant pressure from their front 4, then their secondary will be eaten alive. Unless we see a reversion of our offensive line to an earlier state we should not have a problem putting up points on the Ravens.

4. Flacco has been stale and our D continues to improve. The Ravens normally have a decent size advantage upfront because of their massive offensive line, not so this week. As long as we can stuff the ground game(and we should) it has been shown that Flacco will make mistakes when the game is on his shoulders.

Packers win by 10+. If you're a betting man(or woman) I'd lay the 3 or 3.5 before the line goes up any more.

Of course, this all goes out the window if we lose on the pbmax(sorry if ive got the wrong person) scale.

bobblehead
12-07-2009, 01:21 PM
I think this is a HUGE game in terms of the matchup. We punked a physical Dallas team and now we need to punk a physical team on national TV and make a statement that our D deserves to be #1.

I have 2 questions.

1) MM doesn't like to run against 3-4 teams, but will he stick with the physical style play in the cold wintery wisconsin night?

2) If the Pack runs the table and meets the vikes in the playoffs will Gex flake and refuse to make a gameday thread against Favre?

Inquiring minds want to know :?:

Airin' Rodgers
12-07-2009, 01:25 PM
If the D plays anything like it has the last three weeks (SF 4th quarter withstanding) This should be a fairly comfortable win.

Hopefully the running game continues to improve.

channtheman
12-07-2009, 01:27 PM
If the D plays anything like it has the last three weeks (SF 4th quarter withstanding) This should be a fairly comfortable win.

Amen to that. And i just noticed your're a new poster! Welcome to packerrats!

ThunderDan
12-07-2009, 01:29 PM
I think this is a HUGE game in terms of the matchup. We punked a physical Dallas team and now we need to punk a physical team on national TV and make a statement that our D deserves to be #1.

I have 2 questions.

1) MM doesn't like to run against 3-4 teams, but will he stick with the physical style play in the cold wintery wisconsin night?

2) If the Pack runs the table and meets the vikes in the playoffs will Gex flake and refuse to make a gameday thread against Favre?

bobble-

Here is my take. The football gods are cruel and strange.

When other people started the threads it was the Gods way of sticking it to GB for letting go of BF.

Now that Gex, who has stated on this board he wants BF to win the Superbowl for MINN, has started these threads its the Gods way to get at him for picking BF over GB this year.

Freak Out
12-07-2009, 01:30 PM

If he refused to do it he would truly reach outcast status. :)

bobblehead
12-07-2009, 01:32 PM

If he refused to do it he would truly reach outcast status. :)

for the record I think he would do it, I believe that Mobb and Gex are packerfans first, but also huge BF fans....nothing wrong with that really.

Airin' Rodgers
12-07-2009, 01:35 PM

Thanks. I used to post on the sportsbubbler message board once in a while, but now its just unbearable to read. I can't make myself do it. I have been reading here most of this year and it seems mostly quality posters.

But back to the game! I too am interested to see if MM continues to run the ball. The O line has been solid run blocking lately, and with the weather today its not ideal passing conditions. However, it's a 3-4 defense.

I think he sticks with the run, and expect a balanced play calling game

channtheman
12-07-2009, 01:37 PM

Thanks. I used to post on the sportsbubbler message board once in a while, but now its just unbearable to read. I can't make myself do it. I have been reading here most of this year and it seems mostly quality posters.

But back to the game! I too am interested to see if MM continues to run the ball. The O line has been solid run blocking lately, and with the weather today its not ideal passing conditions. However, it's a 3-4 defense.

How bad is the weather in GB for those of you who live in the area?

ThunderDan
12-07-2009, 01:38 PM

They got weather.com down there in AZ. :lol: :lol:

channtheman
12-07-2009, 01:41 PM

:lol: I'm posting on packerrats though. I want to make someone feel like a contributing poster whoever so chooses to answer my question.

ThunderDan
12-07-2009, 01:45 PM

:lol: I'm posting on packerrats though. I want to make someone feel like a contributing poster whoever so chooses to answer my question.

Very kind of you! If I only lived in GB I'd help. Ohh, we are supposed to get 8-12 inches of snow Tuesday night into Wednesday afternoon.

Airin' Rodgers
12-07-2009, 01:47 PM
Well i am south of Green Bay two hours or so, but the forecast here is snow all day and all night

TennesseePackerBacker
12-07-2009, 01:47 PM

Welcome bud. I don't think McCarthy really has much choice in the matter. The Ravens have a superb pass rush when allowed to tee off. The Packers will have to establish some semblance of a rushing attack in order to keep the Ravens honest in the passing game. The Ravens secondary is thin and not at all really that talented minus Ed Reed. To win this game we will have to be successful in exploiting their weak secondary.

Airin' Rodgers
12-07-2009, 01:49 PM
Weather.com seems to have the forecast as clear but in the low 20's

SkinBasket
12-07-2009, 02:59 PM

If that crisp painful cold saps both passing games, I don't like our chances. Our running game versus theirs, even given our D ranking, doesn't inspire much confidence. The first team to establish some momentum on the ground is going to start finding the middle of the field open on play action. Here's to hoping our run defense holds and forces long 3rd downs.

Freak Out
12-07-2009, 03:15 PM

If that crisp painful cold saps both passing games, I don't like our chances. Our running game versus theirs, even given our D ranking, doesn't inspire much confidence. The first team to establish some momentum on the ground is going to start finding the middle of the field open on play action. Here's to hoping our run defense holds and forces long 3rd downs.

The Raven running game is what scares me the most....three good backs that can mix it up. As long as the wind isn't blowing I think our passing game will do well even if it's pretty cold.

Guiness
12-07-2009, 04:26 PM
Speaking of three RBs, is Green active?

Packers4Ever
12-07-2009, 04:36 PM
Ok, this is like 4 in a row now, thank-you,thank-you very much...j/k :lol:
Its gona be a tough game, but I think they will pull it off, and like I read somewhere here, it really isn't a must win game, altho a W never is a bad thing.

But Gex, you do such a great job with this, we were thinking maybe you'd finish out the season, no ? :D

I agree, this is a must win, just like all the rest, aren't we about neck and neck with the Pats now ? How did the Vikes manage to lose last night? They didn't have that game in their hands from the first snap on....
OK here you go..... :wink:

Freak Out
12-07-2009, 04:36 PM
Speaking of three RBs, is Green active?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/injuries/_/team/gnb/green-bay-packers

He should be good to go.

Packers4Ever
12-07-2009, 04:44 PM
Thanks for starting this thread, Gex. You are on a roll!

I dunno...they all seem like must-wins now, don't they? Man, you wanna win that home game, because you've got to go on the road for the next two.

I would like to see the Packers play hard and clean up their special teams act tonight.

Go Pack, go!

I think we'll be lucky to see ST look half alive in September, Fritz. They are pathetic, worse than any I've seen NFC-AFC. How did they allow it to fall right through the cracks like that? Shame.....my dog could run the ball back for a score before any of those dorks ! Sorry :evil:

pbmax
12-07-2009, 05:21 PM
Kampman to IR. Obi Wan Sackobi makes the roster.

pbmax
12-07-2009, 05:24 PM
From Packers Dot Com Press Notes:

Packers alumni WR Don Beebe and G Aaron Taylor, both members of the Super Bowl XXXI championship team, will be in attendance and introduced on the field prior to kickoff.

- Beebe played in 26 games for the Packers during the 1996-97 seasons, recording three 100-yard receiving games in '96, including a 220-yard effort against San Francisco that remains the third-highest single-game total in club history.

- Taylor played in and started 46 games on the offensive line from 1995-97. A first-round pick in 1994 from Notre Dame, he played in three NFC Championship Games and two Super Bowls while with the Packers.

- The Packers, along with the Wisconsin National Guard and Oshkosh Corporation, will offer a multifaceted "Military Appreciation Night" in honor of our nation's military.

- The national anthem will be performed by Army Sfc. Jeffrey Vanderlin, a Green Bay native who will be retiring from the military in 2010 after 20 years of service. In addition, a large American flag will be displayed across Lambeau Field.

- Inside the stadium, TundraVision will broadcast video greetings from Wisconsin National Guard members in Iraq and Afghanistan offering well wishes to the Packers and fans at Lambeau Field.

- The salute will culminate at halftime when four individuals and their families, two from the Wisconsin Army National Guard and two from the Wisconsin Air National Guard, will be recognized on the field with a brief ceremony that will end with a short volley of fireworks.

TONIGHT'S CAPTAINS
- As per team tradition, the Packers select game captains each week.

- Today's captains will be TE Jermichael Finley (offense), LB Nick Barnett (defense) and LB Brady Poppinga (special teams).

Airin' Rodgers
12-07-2009, 06:13 PM
ESPN just reported - Ed Reed out for tonight's game

pbmax
12-07-2009, 06:17 PM
Yep, he is.

from Packers Dot Com

PACKERS INACTIVES:
19 WR Biren Ealy
26 CB Josh Bell
45 FB Quinn Johnson
47 S Matt Giordano
68 T Breno Giacomini
78 T/G Allen Barbre
96 DE Michael Montgomery
99 LB Jeremy Thompson

* LB Cyril Obiozor (#57) was signed from the practice squad to the active roster on Monday and is active for tonight's game. Obiozor took the roster spot of LB Aaron Kampman (#74), who was placed on injured reserve.

RAVENS INACTIVES:
12 QB John Beck (Third QB)
20 S Ed Reed
38 FB Charles Ali
55 OLB Terrell Suggs
64 T Oniel Cousins
79 G/T Tony Moll
82 TE L.J. Smith
98 NT Kelly Talavou

RAVENS STARTING LINEUP CHANGES:
On defense, Trevor Pryce (#90) starts at RLB for Terrell Suggs (#55) and Tom Zbikowksi (#28) will start at FS for Ed Reed (#20).

red
12-07-2009, 06:22 PM
ED REED IS OUT

ED REED IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Airin' Rodgers
12-07-2009, 06:36 PM
Seems to me the Packers have had the luck of the Irish this year when it's come to opposing team's injuries. Everyone seems to be out when they meet GB

channtheman
12-07-2009, 06:36 PM
Ed Reed being out tis GLORIOUS news!

pbmax
12-07-2009, 06:39 PM
For your pre-game enjoyment.

Bill Cosby and Fat Albert's Car (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5Erp4ScMYE&feature=related)

sheepshead
12-07-2009, 06:42 PM

That'll help, pick on his replacement ARod.

Guiness
12-07-2009, 06:48 PM
Yep, he is.

from Packers Dot Com

PACKERS INACTIVES:
19 WR Biren Ealy
26 CB Josh Bell
45 FB Quinn Johnson
47 S Matt Giordano
68 T Breno Giacomini
78 T/G Allen Barbre
96 DE Michael Montgomery
99 LB Jeremy Thompson

* LB Cyril Obiozor (#57) was signed from the practice squad to the active roster on Monday and is active for tonight's game. Obiozor took the roster spot of LB Aaron Kampman (#74), who was placed on injured reserve.

RAVENS INACTIVES:
12 QB John Beck (Third QB)
20 S Ed Reed
38 FB Charles Ali
55 OLB Terrell Suggs
64 T Oniel Cousins
79 G/T Tony Moll
82 TE L.J. Smith
98 NT Kelly Talavou

RAVENS STARTING LINEUP CHANGES:
On defense, Trevor Pryce (#90) starts at RLB for Terrell Suggs (#55) and Tom Zbikowksi (#28) will start at FS for Ed Reed (#20).

8-( at Moll not being at RT

Why are Quinn Johnson and Montgomery are healthy scratches, are they not?

I thought Montgomery's reps were going up, not down...

gbgary
12-07-2009, 06:49 PM
i liked that stat that AR's qb rating on 3rd down is 135...WOW!!

sheepshead
12-07-2009, 06:50 PM
Tom Zbikowksi will start at FS for Ed Reed.

Holy Crips isn't he from Waunakee for cryin out loud?

Smidgeon
12-07-2009, 06:58 PM
So with both Barbre and Giocomini inactive, who are the tackle backups?

MJZiggy
12-07-2009, 07:04 PM
"...built like a fire hydrant..."???????

denverYooper
12-07-2009, 07:04 PM
So with both Barbre and Giocomini inactive, who are the tackle backups?

Twanger, the Ubertackle

Fosco33
12-07-2009, 07:05 PM
Thoughts... both teams need this game for playoff positioning. Baltimore's offense is used to playing against the 3-4 (notably the Steelers). I hope Dom turns it up. Key is intensity and playing smart.

Keys-
1. Continue the takeaway streak - 2+ turnovers and 7+ points off turnovers
2. Keep Ravens under 275 yards offense
3. Score more than 17 points (Ravens haven't allowed 17+ in 5 games)
4. Key on Ray Rice and Mark Clayton and get after Flacco
5. Oline - 4 or less sacks and get RG 20+ for 80+ and a TD
6. ST - stop screwing up and don't lose the game

I have a feeling this will be a low scoring close game. The team to make the fewest big mistakes (or summary of small/medium mistakes) and controls the line and TOP will win.

Here's hoping it's the Pack - 20 to 17.

green_bowl_packer
12-07-2009, 07:06 PM
Tom Zbikowksi will start at FS for Ed Reed.

Holy Crips isn't he from Waunakee for cryin out loud?

He's a Golden Domer from Buffalo Grove, IL (BGHS). Golden Gloves boxer, had a fight on a a championship title undercard at MSG as an amateur.

Fosco33
12-07-2009, 07:08 PM
"Our margin of error is going to need to be a lot less than it has been in the first 11 games because it's December football now,'' Packers coach Mike McCarthy said. "This is the most important football that we'll play all season."

What a dumb statement? Doesn't every game matter in the end - shouldn't you play at 100% every week (there's only 16 to worry about).

denverYooper
12-07-2009, 07:10 PM
"Our margin of error is going to need to be a lot less than it has been in the first 11 games because it's December football now,'' Packers coach Mike McCarthy said. "This is the most important football that we'll play all season."

What a dumb statement? Doesn't every game matter in the end - shouldn't you play at 100% every week (there's only 16 to worry about).

I guess it's better than saying that they're going to unleash hell in December.

MOBB DEEP
12-07-2009, 07:10 PM

:?: :cry:

I always like to play folk at full strength like a man :x

gbgary
12-07-2009, 07:12 PM

i'm the last one to take mm's back but what he's saying, i think, is that you have time to make up for errors early in the season...not so much now. there's more urgency now.

MOBB DEEP
12-07-2009, 07:13 PM

I guess it's better than saying that they're going to unleash hell in December.

HAHAHAHAHAHA...

PlantPage55
12-07-2009, 07:20 PM

i'm the last one to take mm's back but what he's saying, i think, is that you have time to make up for errors early in the season...not so much now. there's more urgency now.

Exactly. EVERY coach, player, analyst, whatever, says you need to play your best football in December.

I'm not sure why this is such a taboo for Mac to say it, other than the fact that he is hated and everyone loves to jump on him because he uses "coach-speak" like everyone else does.

packer4life
12-07-2009, 07:26 PM
alright you yappers focus...LETS GO PACK. I'm so ready for this game.

red
12-07-2009, 07:28 PM
OH SHIT

millen just picked us to win

we're fucked

packer4life
12-07-2009, 07:30 PM
ESPN LOVES THE PACK

gbgary
12-07-2009, 07:32 PM
LET'S GO PACK!!

channtheman
12-07-2009, 07:32 PM

:?: :cry:

I always like to play folk at full strength like a man :x

I would rather win against a weak team than lose to a full strength team.

Freak Out
12-07-2009, 07:35 PM
Let's roll!

packer4life
12-07-2009, 07:38 PM
CWOOD IS A BEAST

packer4life
12-07-2009, 07:39 PM
I DONT KNOW WHAT WERE YELLING ABOUT

packer4life
12-07-2009, 07:40 PM
How old is everyone in this forum. I've always been curious.

KYPack
CAUSE WE ARE FIRED UP.

WITH A BURNING DESIRE TO WIN!

red
come on pack

Fosco33
12-07-2009, 07:41 PM

Exactly. EVERY coach, player, analyst, whatever, says you need to play your best football in December.

I'm not sure why this is such a taboo for Mac to say it, other than the fact that he is hated and everyone loves to jump on him because he uses "coach-speak" like everyone else does.

I like M3. I know everyone says it - but it's dumb. A division game wk 1 could decide the division champ. Every game is important. It's an attitude.

ThunderDan
12-07-2009, 07:42 PM
OH SHIT

millen just picked us to win

we're fucked

It's OK Ditka picked us.

Fosco33
Was that a slow gallop or what... what's his 40?

Bretsky
Bretsky in the house
Surround Sound is blasted and watching the HDTV. Life is good.

No Ed Reed; life will be better tonight for the Pack :!:

imscott72
Here we go boys!!! Let's do this!!

gbgary
nice return and no penalties. good oman...i hope.

MJZiggy
come on pack

Nice use of lowercase...Now let's go get 'em boys!!!

imscott72
good blitz pickup right away..

packer4life
12-07-2009, 07:43 PM
good start!

ThunderDan
12-07-2009, 07:44 PM
Good pocket presence by Rodgers!

imscott72
1st down!!!!

red
my god a-rod, do not let ngata catch you

you will die

gbgary
12-07-2009, 07:45 PM
nice catch by jackson...that wasn't easy.

Brohm
12-07-2009, 07:46 PM
:shock:

packer4life
12-07-2009, 07:47 PM
MM was true to his word. He is not changing his game plan due to the cold. Has a lot of faith in #12.

packer4life
12-07-2009, 07:48 PM
haha GB is "quaint" and "neat". Sounds like fun!

red
12-07-2009, 07:48 PM
NICE

MJZiggy
12-07-2009, 07:49 PM
Nice pass and catch!

imscott72
OL is playing really well at the outset..

pbmax
For good luck.

http://imgsrv.qcountry1037.com/image/wqny/UserFiles/Image/faith_hill_high_boots.jpg

gbgary
did you see jackson jump out of lewis' way? lol

red
another great blitz pickup

who the hell is this team in green and gold?

ThunderDan
12-07-2009, 07:50 PM
Back to preseason form?

imscott72
Great opening drive right here..

red
Back to preseason form?

it really seems like it the last few weeks

MJZiggy
12-07-2009, 07:51 PM
For good luck.

http://imgsrv.qcountry1037.com/image/wqny/UserFiles/Image/faith_hill_high_boots.jpg

I think I need a pair of those boots.

gbgary
way to jinx grant mr gruden. :?

red
For good luck.

those boots are stupid

i'd rather see leg

packer4life
Will AROD become a man tonight?

gbgary
12-07-2009, 07:52 PM
For good luck.

those boots are stupid

for jogging maybe.

red
12-07-2009, 07:52 PM
Big mark with a catch

cat like reflexes

imscott72
12-07-2009, 07:53 PM
Tausch with a reception!

imscott72
Dang Mase scares me..

gbgary
i want tds instead of fgs.

channtheman
That last play was a TD if it weren't tipped.

red
12-07-2009, 07:54 PM
For good luck.

those boots are stupid

for jogging maybe.

i mean come on

thats like taking marisa miller and putting a paper bag over her whole body

whats the point?

lose the long boots, show some leg

and lose the top

gbgary
12-07-2009, 07:54 PM
That last play was a TD if it weren't tipped.

yeah. nice drive though. time for a three and out.

gbgary
12-07-2009, 07:55 PM
i didn't hear what they said the temp was there...anyone know?

red
12-07-2009, 07:56 PM
come on d, lets make flapo fear for his life

red
12-07-2009, 07:57 PM

weather channel is showing around 20 right now. wind chill in the teens

MJZiggy
12-07-2009, 07:57 PM

20 degrees

imscott72
12-07-2009, 08:00 PM
Dang had him there..

packer4life
12-07-2009, 08:00 PM
barnett looking timid

red
12-07-2009, 08:01 PM
i really wanted ray rice when he was in the draft

gbgary
12-07-2009, 08:02 PM
20 degrees...thanks!

come on Packer D!!

denverYooper
LET'S GO D!

Brohm
Defense can take their heads out of there ass any time now....

imscott72
Collins whiffed..

MJZiggy
Too many Raven fans in the house.

Brohm
12-07-2009, 08:03 PM
There we go COLLINS!

Brandon494
FUMBLE!!!!

red
HELL YEAH!!!!!!!

packer4life
YESSSSSSSSSSS

imscott72
Collins immediately redeems himself!! FUMBLE!!!

gbgary
way to go D!!

MJZiggy
Yes!!! Nice recovery Collins!!!

Brandon494
12-07-2009, 08:04 PM
Who caused that fumble?

ThunderDan
Did Clay Matthews have the FF?

red

packers need to start taking away season tickets from owners that continue to just scalp them

Sparkey
Clay Matthews I think...

gbgary
Collins immediately redeems himself!! FUMBLE!!!

i like his agressiveness.

red
12-07-2009, 08:05 PM

he was there, its tough to tell though

at first look it seemed like the ball was coming out before he went for the strip

packer4life
Our D gave up yards but they are playing with a new attitude...man im impressed

denverYooper

I believe he did.

Brandon494
12-07-2009, 08:06 PM
Wow come on Grant

red
good god grant

draft spiller

Brohm
Mother fucking Grant....

imscott72

packers need to start taking away season tickets from owners that continue to just scalp them

Totally agree. Here I sit 50,000 something on the list and current ticket holders are selling their off.. :x

Sparkey
Fricken Grant!!! :evil:

Brandon494
Is he down???

MJZiggy
He's down!

imscott72
He's down..Easy challenge..

red
right knee was down

gbgary
knee was down

Brohm
He's down.

packer4life
CHALLENGE

Brandon494
12-07-2009, 08:07 PM
WTF he better throw that damn flag

packer4life
THERE EW GO MM

Zool

Looked like it on the replay.

Brohm
That last shot may not be enough.

packers11
just throw all game, grant sucks

packer4life
12-07-2009, 08:08 PM
thanks for the heart attack grant. I think I just lost 5 minutes off of my life.

Brandon494
They should just pay someone to watch the game on T.V. and tell the coach to throw the flag or not, seems that would be a lot easier.

packer4life
They should just pay someone to watch the game on T.V. and tell the coach to throw the flag or not, seems that would be a lot easier.

clap clap clap

gbgary

please! gruden jinxed him.

red
12-07-2009, 08:09 PM

Totally agree. Here I sit 50,000 something on the list and current ticket holders are selling their off.. :x

exactly

70,000 some people that do want tickets, and they can't get them because the people that have them want the money

the team doesn't make any money off those tickets being scalped

channtheman
Should be overturned, his knee was down.

Brandon494

Ravens run defense aint half bad my friend.

imscott72
12-07-2009, 08:10 PM
you betcha..

MJZiggy
Woo Hoooooo!!!

packer4life
still hurts our offensive rhythm

ThunderDan
thanks for the heart attack grant. I think I just lost 5 minutes off of my life.

Don't worry the last few minutes aren't high quality!!!

MJZiggy
12-07-2009, 08:11 PM
Nice time to throw.

red
yeah grant sucks, bench him and bring in someone more sure handed

like green

denverYooper
still hurts our offensive rhythm

Hurts a lot less than losing the ball there.

imscott72
I think we got a gift there..

gbgary
12-07-2009, 08:12 PM
settle down Pack. get some control back.

imscott72
YUCK...

Brandon494
Sucks but not bad, works as a good punt.

red
ah shit

seems like mm has shoved his head back up his ass

bombs away

Bretsky
terrible throw; wonder what Rodgers saw there

Jimx29
good lord.....gay-rod is such a boner at times...

gbgary
that was NOT good. :shock:

MJZiggy
What the hell kinda throw was THAT?

packer4life
was never that hard to throw in southern california :(

imscott72
yeah grant sucks, bench him and bring in someone more sure handed

like green

is batman active?

Brohm
12-07-2009, 08:13 PM
WTF goddamn waffleduck. Geez, ugliest pass since he became starter

ThunderDan

A lot better than a Packer punt this year!!!

packer4life
dammit is it bad that i desperately want arod to have less picks than favre this year. i dunno why but its a desperate urge haha

imscott72
terrible throw; wonder what Rodgers saw there

I think he thought Jennings could run under it, but he threw it too far..

Brandon494
good lord.....gay-rod is such a boner at times...

dude give me a break, its only his 6 INT this season, BF threw 6 in one game.

gbgary
12-07-2009, 08:14 PM

yeah but it wasn't time to punt. Pack need to think first downs.

channtheman
12-07-2009, 08:14 PM
Bad throw or did Jennings not run his route?

Brandon494
12-07-2009, 08:15 PM

bad throw

imscott72

I personally don't have a problem with it. It keeps the Ravens from stacking the line all night. Keeps em loosened up..

packer4life
leambeau sounds loud tonight. that's gonna help us.

red
12-07-2009, 08:16 PM
clay mathews

wow

Brohm
12-07-2009, 08:17 PM
Williams was all over him :(

gbgary
clay mathews

wow

that's mr matthews!

MJZiggy
Dammit, I saw that flag coming

Brandon494
Wow Williams did you really need to do that?

imscott72
F'ing TWill..Obvious PI..Get your fucking hands off him..Jesus..

red
great job tramon, way to grab his arm 5 times

packer4life
3 man rush...how the f do you let a guy get past you

Brohm
12-07-2009, 08:18 PM
MY MAN COLLINS!! PAY HIM NOW :shock:

Brandon494
LEARNS GO COLLINS.....SIGN THIS DUDE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

red
collins nice pick

packer4life
HOT DAMN...EXTEND NC PLEASE TT

imscott72
Nick!!! Wow what a horrible throw by Flacco..Wow..

MJZiggy
Go Collins!! Pickin off the flicker!

ThunderDan
Let's score a TD now and get up 10-0.

gbgary
very nice.

Bretsky
EARTH

TO TTT

SIGN NICK COLLINS

packer4life
he stole tramon's INT haha

gbgary
terrible throw.

red
12-07-2009, 08:19 PM
here comes the parade of flags

packer4life
run a screen here, play it safe

Brohm
Wow not even bothering being subtle with the penalties tonight

gbgary
it's clear we're trying to throw deep. we need to throw quick and short to set it up. come on mm.

MJZiggy
12-07-2009, 08:20 PM
Nice hole for Grant, though.

packer4life
12-07-2009, 08:20 PM
our D is bailing out our O right now...come on arod show some leadership, get these guys in line

Brohm
12-07-2009, 08:21 PM
Rodgers is off tonight. Another high one.

Brandon494
Rodgers not looking so sharp, a lot of high balls from him so far this game.

imscott72
I don't get that at all. Why not just get the 1st?

packer4life
was his middle of the field check down open? it seemed like he was.

red
12-07-2009, 08:22 PM
horrible start for the o

you have to get points off the turnovers

Brohm
Wow how do you not keep that out :(

Jimx29
wtff is wrong with rodgers tonight? hasn't hit the broad side of barn yet tonight.....

Brohm
They need to go back to the quick shit and just move the chains.

packer4life
our offense needs to take a deep breath. yards are there, just shake the jitters.

Brandon494
12-07-2009, 08:23 PM
Its the Ravens defense people, we aren't playing the Lions.

Brohm
HAWK with the stuff

MJZiggy
Did Hawk just step on McGahee's face getting up?

ThunderDan
Piledriver by Hawk. Way to plant the RB.

red
Wow how do you not keep that out :(

it looked like it was going to check up and stop right at the one inch line

then slap ass came barreling in and grabbed the ball and took it into the endzone

top notch special teams

packer4life
12-07-2009, 08:24 PM

if he did i like it...our d looks like they just chugged tubs of red bull

gbgary
that was a quick quarter.

mm needs to call plays to get first downs and stop trying to go deep until it's there for the taking.

red

maybe, hawk is kind of a dirty player wen you watch him close

channtheman
12-07-2009, 08:25 PM
Can we not run screens or slants anymore? The defense taking all that away?

Brohm
BJ "GET IN MAH BELLAH" RAJI :shock:

packer4life
BJ was surprised the tackle was there for him

red
BJ Raji

he's gonna be something special

packer4life
12-07-2009, 08:26 PM
come on dom, this rush 3 nonsense ain't gonna cut it. ATTACK. The ravens are giving us fits on 3rd down.

Brohm
12-07-2009, 08:27 PM
WOOT NO FUMBLE/PENALTY!!

HELP MY CAPS IS STUCK :shock: :oops:

Brando19
12-07-2009, 08:27 PM
What a defensive game...man oh man!

red
12-07-2009, 08:28 PM
come on dom, this rush 3 nonsense ain't gonna cut it. ATTACK. The ravens are giving us fits on 3rd down.

i think that was jolly that almost got to him in about 3 seconds

thats not bad for a 3 man rush

channtheman
I don't really care how we win, just that we win. That being said, the gameplan looks like crap. MM gets on this thing where he hears the opposing secondary is weak so he says go deep every play. Man screw that. Throw short and get Rodgers in rhythm.

ThunderDan
ARod 7/11 for 49y and a pick so far.

packer4life
12-07-2009, 08:29 PM
i still vote he blitz hard in that situation, we need to rattle flacco he's not stafford

Fosco33
Gotta slow it down. Slants, BJack, screen, more off tackle runs.

gbgary
ok...now let's work it down the field and get a td.

red
I don't really care how we win, just that we win. That being said, the gameplan looks like crap. MM gets on this thing where he hears the opposing secondary is weak so he says go deep every play. Man screw that. Throw short and get Rodgers in rhythm.

yup, just like what he did against tampa

mm just can't take whats given to him

Brando19
Need some HB draws.