PDA

View Full Version : How bout them Steelers!

Sparkey
12-06-2009, 03:10 PM
Lose 27-24 to the Raiders in Pitsburgh! WOW

Bretsky
12-06-2009, 03:13 PM
STEELERS UPSET
PATRIOTS UPSET

SAINTS LOOK LIKE THEY ARE GOING DOWN

WIDE OPEN RACE TO THE PLAYOFFS :!:

red
12-06-2009, 03:13 PM
Lose 27-24 to the Raiders in Pitsburgh! WOW

theres gonna be a lot of upset steeler fans this week

and they should be furious

it might be worse then us losing to the bucs

Bretsky
12-06-2009, 03:16 PM
ROBERT FRICKIN MEACHEM

Can you say

PLAYMAKER

Bretsky
12-06-2009, 03:16 PM
:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

red
12-06-2009, 03:17 PM
ROBERT FRICKIN MEACHEM

Can you say

PLAYMAKER

WOW

channtheman
12-06-2009, 03:24 PM
I still stand by my 12-4 prediction that I made at the start of the year. I confirmed this again a few weeks ago in Ty's thread as well. I see no reason why we can't beat the Ravens and Pittsburgh.

Bretsky
12-06-2009, 03:26 PM
I still stand by my 12-4 prediction that I made at the start of the year. I confirmed this again a few weeks ago in Ty's thread as well. I see no reason why we can't beat the Ravens and Pittsburgh.

we could lose to several of these opponents ahead but I hope you are right

Sparkey
12-06-2009, 03:28 PM
Falcons lose, drop to 6-6. Lets hope the G-men lose as well.

MJZiggy
12-06-2009, 03:30 PM
Wait. I thought we wanted the G-men to win???

Sparkey
12-06-2009, 03:33 PM
Giants lose and go to 6-6 like the Falcons. Then if we get a win Monday night, we will be 8-4, with two up on Giants and Falcons.

channtheman
12-06-2009, 03:35 PM

We did, originally. But at this point it's looking like the Cowboys and the Eagles will both make it (so it doesn't matter which one wins the division and which one is a wild card). We just want to make the playoffs and right now the best chance of us making it would be to have the Giants lose the game and go to 6-6.

Brando19
12-06-2009, 03:41 PM

Noooo...we have the last wild card spot right now. Cowboys are leading their division and the Eagles have the first wild card...we don't care about them anymore...we care about the teams fighting for our last wild card spot (Giants, Falcons)...root against them until the end of the year!

MJZiggy
12-06-2009, 03:51 PM
But Cali (I think) said that if they can get the Cowboys out of that division lead, then we own the biggest tie breaker with them and would overtake them for the first wildcard spot. Or something like that.

Sparkey
12-06-2009, 03:53 PM
But Cali (I think) said that if they can get the Cowboys out of that division lead, then we own the biggest tie breaker with them and would overtake them for the first wildcard spot. Or something like that.

If G-men lose, we not only would have a two game lead with four to play, but also have conference tie-breaker or both G-men and Falcons. First or second w/c doesn't really mean to much. Either way we are on the road.

Cheesehead Craig
12-06-2009, 05:03 PM
ROBERT FRICKIN MEACHEM

Can you say

PLAYMAKER

Hells yeah! Glad to see him do well (I wanted him as well).

Cheesehead Craig
12-06-2009, 06:54 PM
Gradkowski is from Pittsburgh. Methinks he wanted to show something to his friends and family.

pbmax
12-06-2009, 09:51 PM

we could lose to several of these opponents ahead but I hope you are right
Does Bretsky mean "wet blanket" in Norwegian? :lol:

pbmax
12-06-2009, 09:54 PM

If G-men lose, we not only would have a two game lead with four to play, but also have conference tie-breaker or both G-men and Falcons. First or second w/c doesn't really mean to much. Either way we are on the road.
With the Giants win, we have a head to head tie-breaker with the Cowboys on our side. The Eagles (who hold more tiebreakers on us than the Cowboys or Giants) are first in the East and no longer in the wild card tiebreaker with us.

My only concern is that while head to head against the Boys is good, in a three way tie with the Giants, that h2h advantage might be minimized in some scenarios.