Collins - B+

Kapinos - C-
Crosby - C+

McCarthy - B
Capers - A-
Slocum - D

channtheman
12-08-2009, 12:00 AM
Crosby really has me worried. I really think his confidence is shot as he is missing any kick that means anything in a game it seems.

Tyrone Bigguns
12-08-2009, 12:21 AM
Crosby really has me worried. I really think his confidence is shot as he is missing any kick that means anything in a game it seems.

The holder blew the second kick..watch the replay..he destroyed the timing of the kick by not getting the ball down quickly and correctly.

channtheman
12-08-2009, 12:22 AM

The holder blew the second kick..watch the replay..he destroyed the timing of the kick by not getting the ball down quickly and correctly.

I did not see that. That eases my concern then.

Pugger
12-08-2009, 02:09 AM
I'd give Raji a higher grade. 8-)

sheepshead
12-08-2009, 08:12 AM
I am no scout, but figured this might get some good discussion going

Thanks for this, too many guys post stuff like this like theyre writing for SI and it should be taken as gospel.

The whole offense doesnt instill confidence in me. I find myself always waiting for a stalled drive, dropped pass or something. Rodgers is really showing some leadership in every game however. League leading stats to go with it and a winning record. Not bad for an average quarterback huh Partial?

Bossman641
12-08-2009, 09:09 AM
I am no scout, but figured this might get some good discussion going

Thanks for this, too many guys post stuff like this like theyre writing for SI and it should be taken as gospel.

The whole offense doesnt instill confidence in me. I find myself always waiting for a stalled drive, dropped pass or something. Rodgers is really showing some leadership in every game however. League leading stats to go with it and a winning record. Not bad for an average quarterback huh Partial?

I partially agree. I get the same feeling about the offense occassionally, but lately they have been putting together drives when they really need to. What was the stat they said last night, 14 drives of 80+ yards? I'd have to think that is near the tops in the league for long drives. They just need to learn how to convert more of those opportunities into TD's, which Finley will help with.

I really think the only thing that can stop this offense is themselves (drops, penalties, and missed assignments).