PDA

View Full Version : DIRECT TV

Bretsky
12-09-2009, 07:46 PM
Sucks

Outage at midnight last night

Called Tech Support and they are clueless so had to schedule a service call

First time they can get out is Monday, and they require that I either sign up for a serivice plan or pay a $49 charge

They seem to have the best product but their service is more bottomfeeding junk.

MJZiggy
12-09-2009, 07:55 PM
I don't know. Last time the dude came out, he replaced some parts in my dish and gave me his cell number. When that fix didn't work, he replaced the dish and rewired the entire house. Said if I had any more problems, he'd replace the box too.

Kiwon
12-09-2009, 08:10 PM
I don't know. Last time the dude came out, he replaced some parts in my dish and gave me his cell number. When that fix didn't work, he replaced the dish and rewired the entire house. Said if I had any more problems, he'd replace the box too.

Give his number to Bretsky. 8-)

How'd you get such great service? Daisy Dukes?

Bretsky
12-09-2009, 08:44 PM
she's a chick; she flashed him :lol:

good news is I found a way to get to the dish and cleaned it off and fixed it myself........didn't even fall and hurt myself.

All is good again

MJZiggy
12-09-2009, 09:15 PM

Give his number to Bretsky. 8-)

How'd you get such great service? Daisy Dukes?

No, I told him I was a Packer fan and really needed it fixed before the game. It's either that or the fact that I'd asked them to cancel my service a few weeks earlier... Either way it was good to go by gametime.

hurleyfan
12-22-2009, 06:42 PM
I may be joining the "dish T.V." world..

I see Time Warner may be dropping Fox and it's affiliates.. which means I lose lots of Football!

Little Whiskey
12-22-2009, 07:16 PM
I agree with zig. tell them your gonna switch and they will do it for you. I read somwhere that it cost the provider something like $450 to gain a customer. if they have to spend $45 to keep you, its not a bad deal for them.

Scott Campbell
12-22-2009, 09:25 PM
I agree with zig. tell them your gonna switch and they will do it for you. I read somwhere that it cost the provider something like $450 to gain a customer. if they have to spend $45 to keep you, its not a bad deal for them.

They can't take a dump for $45.