PDA

View Full Version : Bretsky Alert - Bretsky is hot for teacher!

Tyrone Bigguns
12-10-2009, 04:04 AM
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2009/12/09/2009-12-09_teachers_pet__each_other_naked_lust_was_part_of _their_lesson_plan_at_high_school.html#ixzz0ZEch8X Im

Language teachers Alini Brito, Cindy Mauro caught by janitor having naked romp in HS classroom

Who's hot for teacher? Looks like the other teacher.

Two female Romance language instructors were tossed out of their Brooklyn high school after being caught "undressed" in an empty classroom, sources told the Daily News Tuesday.

Students at James Madison High School in Midwood were watching a talent show in the auditorium while Alini Brito and Cindy Mauro were speaking the international language of love, sources said.

A janitor stumbled on French teacher Mauro, 33, and Brito, 29, a married Spanish instructor, and tattled to school officials on Nov. 20.

Both tenured teachers were removed from the classroom and sent to Education Department "rubber rooms" while they're investigated for misconduct, sources said.

The episode is the talk of the school. Students even set up a Facebook group to discuss the shenanigans - and it already has more than 500 fans.

"Now you guys wished we installed cameras in our classrooms after all hmm?" wrote one student.

Janitor Robert Colantuoni refused to comment Tuesday. "I can't talk about it, I'm sorry," he said.

Brito's husband, reached by phone, said he was unaware of the accusations, but denied them.

"The school district has not informed my wife of these allegations and they are untrue," he said.

Students said both teachers were popular.

"[Ms. Mauro] was pretty fun," said junior Eddie Ramirez, 18.

"She dressed like a teenage girl - she'd wear low-cut tops, shorts, three-quarter length jeans. She was kinda sexy.

"You could see that she was the kind of person who would flirt."

Students said Mauro dyed some of her hair pink over the summer and has an array of sexy tattoos: a sun on her lower back, a flower on her leg, and a star on her foot.

Brito opted for more demure attire.

"She's pretty," said one 17-year-old who took French with her.

"Mrs. Brito was good-looking. Oh, yeah!"

A 16-year-old sophomore said Brito was a teacher students would come to with problems.

"She usually dresses elegant, looks smart," he said. "She's good-looking. And she was friendly, not flirty, just friendly."

Students said gossip about the romp was flying through the school, where staff members were trying to keep a lid on it.

"The teachers don't even want you to bring it up because they say they'll get in trouble if we're talking about it in class," Eddie Ramirez said.

"They just say, 'Let it go.'"

Teachers and administrators at James Madison would not comment yesterday, but the Education Department confirmed the probe.

"There was an incident in the evening when there was a school performance," department spokeswoman Margie Feinberg said.

"The two teachers have been reassigned pending the outcome of [an Education Department] investigation."

mraynrand
12-10-2009, 07:06 AM
This is just an occupational hazard.

HowardRoark
12-10-2009, 07:12 AM
They were just going over reading lists for the kids and lesson planning....c'mon Ty, why is this a story? Do we start threads when math teachers go over math tables, English teachers talk about verbs. These gals are just helping the kids.

Nothing to see here, move along....its just our schools. Pay your property taxes and shut up.

Reflections of a Rock Lobster – Pages 13 + 14

(At the age of six, the author played “sex therapist” with a five-year-old friend, and “explored our sexuality to its fullest.”)

One friend I was very close to was Billy Marlen. Billy was a year behind me in school yet we got along well together. In our friendship, a special camaraderie existed that was rare in my other friendships. There was a brotherhood that does not often occur even between brothers. We shared our toys and spent many summer days building sandcastles on the beach. On rainy days I’d walk down to Billy’s house where we spent the day reading books and building racetracks and playing sex therapist in his basement. We were human beings who knew no social inhibitions and were willing to explore our sexuality to its fullest.

….

Passages of Pride – Page 4

(Beginning at the age of five, a young child has sexual encounters with his playmates.)

Throughout his childhood, from age five on, Derek would sneak off with a friend into someone’s basement or the woods along the back alley, where they would take off their pants and play with each other, usually fondling each other’s genitals. It became habitual.

“At that time, I didn’t quite have a name for it,” says Derek. “It was something that I liked doing, that felt good, that I wanted to do as often as I could. The other kids always recognized it as being something bad and dirty. And all I wanted to know was, When can we do it again?”

In Your Face – Page 150

(The author describes how a sudden and impulsive sexual encounter was the healthiest relationship he’s ever had, then regrets the incestuous relationship he had with his cousin.)

But I know in the immediate future I want a very healthy relationship, because I’ve never really had a healthy relationship. The closest I’ve had was with a guy that I met at the lake when we lived in Davenport. I just met him at the lake, and he already had a boyfriend and stuff. I just walked up to him and said, “Do you want to f**k?” and we did. For a week. And then I went home because I couldn’t handle it anymore. The relationship I had with my cousin was very, very twisted, and I didn’t like hiding it. I mean, he was my cousin, and so it feels rather disgusting. But I think that you’re gonna fall in love with whomever you’re gonna fall in love with.

mraynrand
12-10-2009, 07:48 AM
"Department confirmed the probe."

OUCH

"There was an incident in the evening when there was a school performance,"

GET A ROOM

"The two teachers have been reassigned"

REASSIGNMENT SURGERY SEEMS LIKE A HARSH PUNISHMENT

mraynrand
12-10-2009, 07:51 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isu1SLTj2AQ&feature=player_embedded#

SkinBasket
12-10-2009, 08:05 AM
Can't believe we didn't get any pictures until now.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/12/10/alg_split_teachers_romp.jpg

The lesbians are the ones on the right and center. The one on the left is apparently a coworker who, since yesterday, was probably ratted out by the other two for getting "too personal" with a student. Welcome to Whore High!

red
12-10-2009, 08:51 AM
Can't believe we didn't get any pictures until now.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/12/10/alg_split_teachers_romp.jpg

The lesbians are the ones on the right and center. The one on the left is apparently a coworker who, since yesterday, was probably ratted out by the other two for getting "too personal" with a student. Welcome to Whore High!

oh hell yeah

thats what i'm talking bout

digitaldean
12-10-2009, 09:20 PM
Well, one's a French teacher and one's a Spanish teacher, maybe they were just translating???

MadScientist
12-11-2009, 02:08 AM
Schools need security cameras in classrooms to record any illegal activity. :lol:

Iron Mike
12-11-2009, 07:37 AM
Well, one's a French teacher and one's a Spanish teacher, maybe they were just translating???

Where's the joke about "cunning linguist?"

Patler
12-11-2009, 09:04 AM

Where's the joke about "cunning linguist?"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quite clever play on words, Iron Mike!

Bretsky
12-11-2009, 10:34 PM
This is outstanding stuff; a couple more out of the closet :!: :!:

MadtownPacker
12-28-2009, 04:11 PM
Damn B, this is proof there is a God.

red
12-28-2009, 06:33 PM
Damn B, this is proof there is a God.