PDA

View Full Version : Hank Baskett starting WR in Eagles camp

Badgepack
07-28-2006, 04:32 PM
While waiting for Hawk to sign....

My buddy Hank was inserted into the starting line-up, due to Pinkston's injury, and is tearing up the starting D. Big break for the kid. I am still pissed the Pack did not pick him up.

Rastak
07-28-2006, 04:37 PM

My buddy Hank was inserted into the starting line-up, due to Pinkston's injury, and is tearing up the starting D. Big break for the kid. I am still pissed the Pack did not pick him up.

I was shocked the Vikings traded him.

PaCkFan_n_MD
07-28-2006, 10:36 PM

I was shocked the Vikings traded him.

Don't be shocked it's the vikings. :mrgreen:

PaCkFan_n_MD
07-28-2006, 10:40 PM
Badgepack I really like your avatar man. The old packer logo, now why didn't I think of that.

woodbuck27
07-29-2006, 02:20 AM

A suggestion:

That upset's you - as a Packer fan, but look at his success as an NFL fan and you'll still (possibly) be rewarded.

I wish I could live in my perfect world too. :mrgreen:

Badgepack
07-29-2006, 09:19 AM
I will be rooting for Hank to suceed for sure. But this entails that I have to root for a Eagle(better than a Viking). He went undrafted for Pete's sake, we could have had a 6'3", high IQ, 7 ft high jumper, with great character for little $ and no draft picks used. Plus I and could say I know someone who plays for the Packers, that is why I'm still pissed. Selfish I know...

Badgepack
08-11-2006, 09:04 AM
Philadelphia rookie wideout Hank Baskett made an outstanding diving catch on a 33-yard pass from McNabb to Cleveland's 2, but Philadelphia's opening drive stalled there. David Akers kicked a 22-yard field goal to give the Eagles a 3-0 lead.

OK, no more bitching that the Packers did not take this kid. Hank has gone from undrafted free agent to close to winning starting receiver job. Way to step up and take advantage Hank.

pittstang5
08-11-2006, 09:13 AM
Badgepack,

I'm happy for you that a friend of yours has made it in the NFL. It's a shame he plays for the Beagles. I live near Philly and if I hear one more word about this kid, I'm gonna lose it. He makes two routine catches last night (granted, one was pretty nice) and the announcers are praising him like he parted the Red Sea. It's like this guys is the second coming of Christ. I guess Eagle fans really need something to root for.

Chester Marcol
08-11-2006, 10:44 AM
I hope he makes the roster some where if only to hear Chris Berman say:

It's a long touch down strike to "going to hell in a Hank Baskett".