PDA

View Full Version : Official Packers vs Bears Thread

Pages : 1 2 [3]

mr_blonde
12-13-2009, 03:37 PM
Mr. "Play not to Lose" strikes again!!!
Cover the fucking punt .... Let's go D!

timeout... you think he should have PASSED on 3rd and inches???

Uhh, it wasn't third and inches; more like third and a long one ...
Seems to me a little play-action in the first game against the Bears on a third and short worked out pretty well ...

The Bears were looking for the run; if McCarthy had the balls the Bears were perfectly set-up for play-action. But once again, it's play not to lose ...

Willard
12-13-2009, 03:38 PM
Where's our Friendly Illinois Buddies to compliment us on our season sweep??? :roll:
Did you see the bear fan in the stands right after the game with a bear-type carcass on his head? He was wearing a bear jersey with the name "Bearman" on the back. Is that the Bearman that graces us with his logic and wit from time to time?

digitaldean
12-13-2009, 03:40 PM
I loved one of the comments on Doug & OB's show...

"Is Lovie taking stupid pills?" :lol: :lol: :lol:

green_bowl_packer
12-13-2009, 03:42 PM
Broom Dance!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlQ6BqWYWmQ

HarveyWallbangers
12-13-2009, 03:43 PM
Good win. Not perfect, but penalties were down and special teams coverage was good. Should have won comfortably, but unlike the Tampa Bay game, we didn't let a couple of goofy turnovers cost us the game. Clearly, the Packers are better than the Bears, Rodgers is better than Cutler, and we have 2 wins over them to show for it.

Iron Mike
12-13-2009, 03:45 PM
Where's our Friendly Illinois Buddies to compliment us on our season sweep??? :roll:
Did you see the bear fan in the stands right after the game with a bear-type carcass on his head? He was wearing a bear jersey with the name "Bearman" on the back. Is that the Bearman that graces us with his logic and wit from time to time?

No, I'm sure our resident troll would have "Bareman" printed on his jersey!!! :lol:

http://www.packerrats.com/ratchat/images/avatars/1353337010475c35c177f89.jpg
BARE DOWN!!!!!

Packers4Ever
12-13-2009, 03:49 PM
well, week 13 is under our belts

and i still don't know if we're good or not

LOL, Red ~ I have the exact same feeling

yeah, we're good. Gotta be..... :?

Brandon494
12-13-2009, 04:06 PM
BEAR DOWN! BEAR DOWN!

What a friggin' joke. If they keep Lovie, they need to be ridiculed.

Lovie will get another year, he isnt the one throwing all those INTs.

Iron Mike
12-13-2009, 04:15 PM
BEAR DOWN! BEAR DOWN!

What a friggin' joke. If they keep Lovie, they need to be ridiculed.

Lovie will get another year, he isnt the one throwing all those INTs.

I get a feeling it's gonna get real ugly real quick on the Third Coast.

Shitty OL, aging D and NO draft picks. Unless you count the awesome Gaines Adams as a draft pick. Did he play today?? :twisted:

Airin' Rodgers
12-13-2009, 04:39 PM

Seems to me a little play-action in the first game against the Bears on a third and short worked out pretty well ...

The Bears were looking for the run; if McCarthy had the balls the Bears were perfectly set-up for play-action. But once again, it's play not to lose ...

And if it's incomplete and stops the clock, you're still calling for his head

arcilite
12-13-2009, 04:51 PM
9-4. 5 game winning streak. Just swept our rivals

We are good.

pbmax
12-13-2009, 04:52 PM
Pretty brutal game for the offensive line pass blocking. And another miss wide right from the right hash by Crosby.

But they played a tough game with the D line hurt and controlled most of the game. Cutler made two incredible throws to score their touchdown.

channtheman
12-13-2009, 05:13 PM

Are we talking about the 2nd and 2 and then the 3rd and 2 or the last drive where we ran on 3rd and 1? If it's the former, we should have done some sort of play action. if it's the former, I agree with the run, gotta run time off the clock at the very least.

Airin' Rodgers
12-13-2009, 05:40 PM

Are we talking about the 2nd and 2 and then the 3rd and 2 or the last drive where we ran on 3rd and 1? If it's the former, we should have done some sort of play action. if it's the former, I agree with the run, gotta run time off the clock at the very least.

The 3rd and 1 run. Right after Grant's 8-9 yard run. Last drive

Lurker64
12-13-2009, 05:46 PM
9-4. 5 game winning streak. Just swept our rivals

We are good.

Yeah, teams with a winning record at the end of the season are, more often than not, the good ones.

ThunderDan
12-13-2009, 05:51 PM
Gex takes us to 5-0. Keep it up Gex!!

I hope we get Gex to 12-0!!

hurleyfan
12-13-2009, 05:52 PM
Clearly, the Packers are better than the Bears, Rodgers is better than Cutler, and we have 2 wins over them to show for it.

I have to think the "rivalry" helped the Bears play above their talent... Lovie has just about always had da Bears play the Pack tough..

MJZiggy
12-13-2009, 06:17 PM
True...but (say it with me) THE BEARS STILL SUCK!!!

Fritz
12-13-2009, 07:19 PM
But how well?

gbgary
12-13-2009, 09:27 PM
i guess lovie's forgotten his mission statement.