PDA

View Full Version : The most underrated play of the Ravens game

packers11
12-11-2009, 03:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCSbmCVe3wo

Not my youtube video, but I found it up there... That play led to the T.Williams INT...

:worship:

BallHawk
12-11-2009, 04:01 PM
Yup. That was a huge play, stopped the Ravens from making it a 3-point game. I think you'd be hard-pressed to find a corner in the league who's more versatile and plays harder than Chuck.

steve823
12-11-2009, 04:02 PM
Completely agree. Every game he makes plays..even when the Ravens weren't passing near him and avoiding him he makes this play. He doesn't get the love he deserves. :bow:

Scott Campbell
12-11-2009, 04:06 PM
It's the play I remember most from that game. His body contorting in the air to adjust on the tackle was spectacular.

mraynrand
12-11-2009, 04:13 PM
Great play, but I don't think it was underrated. A number of commentators and reporters singled it out as another piece of evidence towards DPOTY. I thought the on air announcers were going to have to change their shorts after that one.

Oscar
12-11-2009, 04:18 PM
Was an awesome play. I was shouting... Did you see that play!!! Then realized I was watching the game by myself. :lol:

red
12-11-2009, 04:19 PM
thanks for posting that

i was looking at the computer screen and missed the play when it happened, and only caught the last bit on the replay

i've heard nothing but raves about it, but i couldn't find it anywhere

amazing play

gbpackfan
12-11-2009, 04:44 PM
It was a great play, but like some others have said - it wasn't (or isn't) underrated. It was talked about all week and C-Wood is picking up more votes for DMVP. I watched that play over and over and it is simply amazing. The guy is superman in green and gold.

Freak Out
12-11-2009, 04:46 PM
Wood is good.

Brando19
12-11-2009, 04:56 PM
I think Hawk's INT was the most underrated play. It was talked about, but it needs to be talked about some more. Big, big play.

Brandon494
12-11-2009, 05:05 PM
I think Hawk's INT was the most underrated play. It was talked about, but it needs to be talked about some more. Big, big play.

Very good play by Hawk but he did not save a TD with that play, Woodson did.

gbgary
12-11-2009, 06:54 PM
CHUCK!!

shoestringed him.

Guiness
12-11-2009, 08:46 PM
That was without a doubt one of the most spectacular plays I've seen this year. I don't know how he did that, it must have been perfect to bring McGahee down like that.

For underated, agreed it's the Hawk INT.

MTPackerfan
12-11-2009, 10:24 PM
that was an amazing play, I remember thinking that when it happened, pushed the Ravens back to the 4 and then the next play by Williams saved the lead

Maxie the Taxi
12-12-2009, 09:20 AM

I agree 100%. Not only was Hawk's interception underrated. His entire body of work in that game was underrated.

Fans have been screaming for Hawk to make a big play. Well, he just made his biggest as a Packer IMO.

I'm expecting more in the future now that he's got the hang of it. :)

Pugger
12-12-2009, 02:51 PM
Was an awesome play. I was shouting... Did you see that play!!! Then realized I was watching the game by myself. :lol:

I do that at times too! :lol: :lol:

MichiganPackerFan
12-12-2009, 03:33 PM
I thought the on air announcers were going to have to change their shorts after that one.

What's so wrong with that? I had to. :oops:

Seriously that play was special. I can't remember seeing much quite like it. Mid air adjustment.

Hawk's play was solid too.

Brandon494
12-12-2009, 04:32 PM

I agree 100%. Not only was Hawk's interception underrated. His entire body of work in that game was underrated.

Fans have been screaming for Hawk to make a big play. Well, he just made his biggest as a Packer IMO.

I think seeing Clay Matthews out making plays made Hawk realize he needed to step up his game as well and so far it seems he has.

KYPack
12-12-2009, 04:38 PM

I think seeing Clay Matthews out making plays made Hawk realize he needed to step up his game as well and so far it seems he has.

You might just be right. Hawk has been very maddening. He's right there, but doesn't make a lot of plays. Maybe he sees this kid getting it done and has figured he can do it, too.

ThunderDan
12-12-2009, 09:17 PM

AJ does exactly what he is supposed to do. He doesn't line up on the edge and rush. He is in the middle and he bangs the first guy coming thru the hole.

Maybe Hawk's better play has to do with actually running the D for 3 months.