0-2 vs packers with the bears.

TDS : 3
INTS : 6
sacks : 5
QB rating: 50.05

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST...

THE SWEEP!!!

BEAR DOWN! BEAR DOWN!

Why aren't my Bear trolls out in full force today? I've been waiting :)

gbgary
12-14-2009, 11:20 AM
remind us what lovie's mission statement was please.

:lol:

Freak Out
12-14-2009, 11:22 AM
To bad for Bear fans.... :lol: Out of the playoffs, no picks in the first two rounds of the draft and a bunch of dead weight on the team.

Bear down!

Smidgeon
12-14-2009, 11:38 AM
How did Cutler do against the Packers when he was a Bronco? In other words: is his struggles against the team because a) the Packers have his number, b) he has a bad team around him, or c) he regressed into a bad QB?

gbgary
12-14-2009, 11:47 AM
How did Cutler do against the Packers when he was a Bronco? In other words: is his struggles against the team because a) the Packers have his number, b) he has a bad team around him, or c) he regressed into a bad QB?

the last game i remember against the broncos was a night game, a couple of years ago, when that guy threw a bomb to jennings on the second or third play in ot. cutler did good that night i think.

Old School
12-14-2009, 03:09 PM
I was singing a spoof of the Chicago Bear fight song, "Bear Down Bears" that I wrote, recorded, and got some radio play back in the 80's.

If you know the melody, sing along.

Leave town, Chicago Bears.
Your brand of play has become unBEARable.
For sportsmanship you rank near terrible.
You call a Wiconsin Packer fan a Cheesehead.
You make true sports fans see red.
You're not the cream that will rise to the top.
Poor Papa Bear would bawl,
'cause you're headed for a fall.

Shame shame, Chicago Bears.
Offensive holding is your stock and trade.
In the game, Chicago Bears,
The Fridge is only good for making shade.
Your wide eceivers push off the defenders,
You guys would steal from the vendors.
Get real, Chicago Bears.
You've got to learn to play by the rules.
Listen up! Get wise!
The Pack is your demise,
You're through, Chicago Bears.

Scott Campbell
12-14-2009, 03:30 PM
I wonder if this turn of events has anything to do with the Bear trolls going MIA.

red
12-14-2009, 04:01 PM
To bad for Bear fans.... :lol: Out of the playoffs, no picks in the first two rounds of the draft and a bunch of dead weight on the team.

Bear down!

thats the best part for us

they have soooooo many holes right now, and they have no picks to get those holes filled thanks to the cutler trade that seems to have backfired in their faces

red
12-14-2009, 04:07 PM

i wouldn't say its because that pack has his number

he's leading the nfl in int's, so he's sucking against everyone, not just us

i'd say it has to do with very inexperienced wr's, not doing what cutler thinks they're going to do.

and coaching. he's gonna have his worst season of his career. i don't think lovie and his staff know how to use qb's

Guiness
12-14-2009, 04:08 PM

d) He's a pussy

red
12-14-2009, 04:08 PM

d) He's a pussy

e) looks like a douchebag

Pugger
12-14-2009, 07:04 PM
Love that parody! :lol: Can I share it with friends Old School? :pack:

Old School
12-14-2009, 07:24 PM
Feel free to share the parody. I'm not destined for American Idol anytime soon. It was just something done to have fun with.

We used to sing the Packer fight song at a piano bar my wife and I frequented in Sheboygan. One Friday night some guys from Chicago asked the pianist if he could play the Bears fight song. He said having played at the Domino in Chicago he knew it well, and would play it if they would sing it. They said they didn't know the words.

I said that if they came back the following Friday I would sing it. They came back; I sang the parody; they were not amused. A woman there who said she was a neighbor of Mike Ditka's thought it was funny and even asked for my autograph.

We subsequently recorded it, and sent it to radio stations all over the state. Larry McCarren used it over Packer Bear highlights on WBAY TV, and it was even played on WGN Chicago.

So now you know "the rest of the story".

Iron Mike
12-14-2009, 08:07 PM
I wonder if this turn of events has anything to do with the Bear trolls going MIA.

http://mrcoffee4.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/yukon.jpg

I got nothin'.

channtheman
12-15-2009, 01:04 AM

d) He's a pussy

e) looks like a douchebag

f)all of the above

Patler
12-15-2009, 08:28 AM
How did Cutler do against the Packers when he was a Bronco?

21/34, 264 yards, 1 TD, 0 interceptions, 1 lost fumble. The fumble was at the GB 1 yard line.

Pugger
12-16-2009, 12:48 PM
Hail, hail the gang's all here to yell for you,
And keep you going in your winning ways,
Hail, hail the gang's all here to tell you too,
That win or lose, we'll always sing your praises Packers;
Go, you Packers, go and get 'em,
Go, you fighting fools upset 'em,
Smash their line with all your might,
A touchdown, Packers, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight!
On, you Green and Gold, to glory,
Win this game the same old story,
Fight, you Packers,
Fight, and bring the bacon home to Old Green Bay.

8-)