PDA

View Full Version : Rodgers pass to himself......er....fumble.

PA Pack Fan
12-14-2009, 12:16 PM
Was that not a painful sight? What was he thinking? It has got to be the bonehead play of the decade, unless someone reminds me of one worse. haha

I hope we never have to see the likes of that again!

bobblehead
12-14-2009, 12:19 PM
Was that not a painful sight? What was he thinking? It has got to be the bonehead play of the decade, unless someone reminds me of one worse. haha

well, when it happened an entire bar full of packer fans started chiming in something about him learning some things from Favre after all. I'll assume this was meant to inflame in which case I already gave it too much attention, but I can think of a lot worse plays.

sharpe1027
12-14-2009, 12:29 PM

IDK, weren't fans trying to get him to throw the ball away? He tried to throw the ball away and got hit at the same time. Definitely not the best outcome, but it is not exactly the bonehead play of the decade.

I can think of some worse plays...several of Cutler's passes in the same game. Just terrible decisions and execution by a "franchise" QB.

CaliforniaCheez
12-14-2009, 01:24 PM
It is Football Follies material. All human beings look stupid once in awhile.

Be glad that Rodgers got rid of that "once in awhile" for awhile.

HarveyWallbangers
12-14-2009, 03:21 PM
well, when it happened an entire bar full of packer fans started chiming in something about him learning some things from Favre after all. I'll assume this was meant to inflame in which case I already gave it too much attention, but I can think of a lot worse plays.

Funny. I told superfan after this happened (he wasn't able to watch the game) that Rodgers just had a Favre-esque like fumble.
:D

Little Whiskey
12-14-2009, 08:56 PM
what about Driver's catch, tip, catch, tip, interception.

Fritz
12-15-2009, 07:26 AM
The dude still needs to work on not having to make a play every single time. It's like throwing the ball away or picking up a stranger in a bar because you haven't had sex in forever - distasteful, but sometimes necessary.