Bretsky
12-14-2009, 06:18 PM
http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/79183562.html

Dear TTT.

Plz get it done

Scott Campbell
12-14-2009, 06:21 PM
Dear Ted.

Much like a 3rd grade math test, you don't get bonus points for turning in your paperwork early.

And btw - nice job assembling a 9-4 team.

Guiness
12-14-2009, 06:38 PM
Dear Ted,

If you don't get a ticket early, you might find the wicket closed when you do show up.

digitaldean
12-14-2009, 07:32 PM
Dear TT,

Watching Collins be our longterm solution at Safety, please make sure you make a b-line to get him re-signed.

If you can resign Chillar, for God's sake, you can sign Collins.

Airin' Rodgers
12-14-2009, 07:50 PM
After reading that an agreement would make him unrestricted, I would like to get this deal done. He has definitely earned it

cheesner
12-14-2009, 08:00 PM
After reading that an agreement would make him unrestricted, I would like to get this deal done. He has definitely earned itBut is there an agreement if all of the potential FAs have deals and vote NO on the CBA?

Its a complex path the NFL is on right now.

RashanGary
12-14-2009, 08:02 PM
After this season seems right for Collins. I don't want to see Pickett get to UFA.

If it were me, I'd sign Pickett now to keep him out of UFA, then transition tag Chad Clifton in the offseason. I'm not worried about anyone offering Tauscher a big deal. He knows what he's doing in Green Bay. He's older, coming off a major injury. I think we can wait him out and get him for a reasonable 2 year deal even if we wait.

ThunderDan
12-14-2009, 08:10 PM
After this season seems right for Collins. I don't want to see Pickett get to UFA.

If it were me, I'd sign Pickett now to keep him out of UFA, then transition tag Chad Clifton in the offseason. I'm not worried about anyone offering Tauscher a big deal. He knows what he's doing in Green Bay. He's older, coming off a major injury. I think we can wait him out and get him for a reasonable 2 year deal even if we wait.

Why tag Clifton?

His play is no where near taggable anymore/

bobblehead
12-14-2009, 08:33 PM
The owners know what they are doing. They are banding together and letting all these guys sweat it out to gain leverage in the negotiations. TT is following the silent orders of owners. It sucks, but TT will pay nick when he has to.

The good news is that Nick is doing his job and not throwing a fit. Good for him.

Badgerinmaine
12-15-2009, 04:59 AM
Why tag Clifton?

His play is no where near taggable anymore/
I agree--but I'm not sure I'd take a chance on a two-year deal with Tauscher if it cost much at all. I don't think he's got many miles left on him.